Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 53)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST


The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23329

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

awww, you are the best sweetheart.... HugHugHug  thank you...!   Big smile
 
arey, main dushman thodi houn naa us ki... i have only his best interests at heart....!   khud aahista aahista aadi ho jaaye ga... but i will feel so bad if he cries... Ouch   lekin kya karen, karna to hai hi naa...!   Embarrassed
Lol, Ya I was a good kid, but my bro used to cry when he had to go to school... And usse bhi jyada finicky was my cousin. She used to cry even when she was in 6th grade LOL We were at her place for vacation, and maasi ne usse school bheja...and all of a sudden she was back home. Her school bus wala said that as soon as they reached school, she started crying bcoz she had severe stomach ache..so he brought her back LOL Sab uska naatak tha... She wanted to be with us Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

awww, you are the best sweetheart.... HugHugHug  thank you...!   Big smile
 
arey, main dushman thodi houn naa us ki... i have only his best interests at heart....!   khud aahista aahista aadi ho jaaye ga... but i will feel so bad if he cries... Ouch   lekin kya karen, karna to hai hi naa...!   Embarrassed
Lol, Ya I was a good kid, but my bro used to cry when he had to go to school... And usse bhi jyada finicky was my cousin. She used to cry even when she was in 6th grade LOL We were at her place for vacation, and maasi ne usse school bheja...and all of a sudden she was back home. Her school bus wala said that as soon as they reached school, she started crying bcoz she had severe stomach ache..so he brought her back LOL Sab uska naatak tha... She wanted to be with us Tongue 
 
awwww, that's so cute...!   LOLLOL   but i don't like to see him crying... i feel bad...!   Embarrassed
 
chal, i'll be back later, k... have to go pick up my darling daughter....!   Big smile   good thing she has tomorrow off....!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
look what i found... checking back on old pics... this one turned out really nice... or at least i think it did... LOLLOL
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23329

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

look what i found... checking back on old pics... this one turned out really nice... or at least i think it did... LOLLOL
 
 
Aap itni jaldi wapas aa gaye Shocked

And that pic is really brilliant... Who's the photographer in ur home?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
arey, i took it... i was sorting the pics to print, and found it amongst the pics i took at the zoo...!   LOL
 
i'll post some more of the animals that turned out nice... well, out of 100 pics, 2 or 3 will bound to turn out good...!  LOLLOL   i used to take a lot of pics, but aaj kal, i don't... Embarrassed   some turn out great, some are okay, and some are just plain bad....!  
 
preschool is about 5 to 7 mins drive from my home, depending on the weather...!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23329

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

arey, i took it... i was sorting the pics to print, and found it amongst the pics i took at the zoo...!   LOL
 
i'll post some more of the animals that turned out nice... well, out of 100 pics, 2 or 3 will bound to turn out good...!  LOLLOL   i used to take a lot of pics, but aaj kal, i don't... Embarrassed   some turn out great, some are okay, and some are just plain bad....!  
 
preschool is about 5 to 7 mins drive from my home, depending on the weather...!  
Lol..that's a cool pic actually... I click many pics, isliye poocha kisne li Big smile

Arre 5-7 mins isn't that bad... sahi hai Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
haan naa, specially for next year... i'll be driving around from one place to the other... both of them are closeby, though... around 4 minutes ki drive ho gi, from one preschool to the other...! 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 78613

.Aparajhita. 865 78613 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36831

SobtiObsession 1159 36831 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
Philomatheans- 8 lInvites Onlyl

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1201   Views: 34128

pinkisluv91 1201 34128 08 October 2010 at 2:28pm by Nuktaacheen
Philomatheans - 7 |Invites only|-|p129|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1210   Views: 38932

immunoblot 1210 38932 02 August 2010 at 4:19pm by axeion
Philomatheans - 6 |Invites only| !!p72!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1197   Views: 37298

immunoblot 1197 37298 27 June 2010 at 8:59pm by axeion

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index