Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
obviously you should be happy..mahaan..
unless she has a bridegroom in tow πŸ˜‰..
I remember one of my friend's dad and dadaji came to visit her when she was doing her MS and she planned this whole  trip including ahem Vegas..
 lets just say Dadaji  got a shock of his life thereπŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Smita, kyon daraa rahi ho... marriage is blissful, i tell you... and if she does has one in tow, then my best wishes are with you... πŸ€—πŸ€—   i love these news... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  

oh gosh... she took her dadaji to vegas... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   that's soo mean....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hae to do my daily quota of Yoga and I don't feel like it πŸ˜”
Mera weight kabhi kam nahin hogaπŸ˜”
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veritas

obviously you should be happy..mahaan..
unless she has a bridegroom in tow πŸ˜‰..
I remember one of my friend's dad and dadaji came to visit her when she was doing her MS and she planned this whole  trip including ahem Vegas..
 lets just say Dadaji  got a shock of his life thereπŸ˜†

If she comes here, she would pack my bags and take me back with her... Bridegroom ka as Nitzy says "Airport to Mandap" hi hone wala hai meri life mein πŸ˜­ She told me last night that Papa wants me back home by the end of the year bcoz He thinks I still don't take care of myself, so I am better at home  He din't sleep for the last two days and his BP has shot up...πŸ˜•

I don't know, it's summers and I hate summers... I would be surprised if they stay with me for more than 10 days... I have so many cousins and they would be so busy visiting all πŸ˜• But Vegas would be good, I haven't been to Vegas either πŸ˜³

Sanam, mujhe doc ache nahi lagte... They send me back home and then I have to take care of myself... I would rather prefer getting hospitalised and have 10 ppl serving me πŸ˜³ 
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

Smita, kyon daraa rahi ho... marriage is blissful, i tell you... and if she does has one in tow, then my best wishes are with you... πŸ€—πŸ€—   i love these news... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  

oh gosh... she took her dadaji to vegas... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   that's soo mean....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why is everyone so eager to snatch my freedom from me πŸ˜• I am still single and very much happy abt it πŸ˜³ U'll get to hear the news whenever it happens πŸ€—

Smita, yoga ko chodo...U r not that bad. Just a lil chubby πŸ˜ƒ Walking karo and u'll be fine πŸ€—
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
arey, Smita... i got those videos from the library... walk off the pounds... it is good and easy... i don't do it regularly, though...!   😳   am trying to.... but i want to lose at least 15 lbs by the summer.... i was so conscious when we went to the indoor water park... i bought those completely covered body suits (sorta like what scuba divers wear)... 😳  they had to check the material on a few rides, because they thought i was wearing sweats...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   but yeah, i know what you mean... even a little bit weight gain seems so much naa... i am so conscious of these things... but i eat regular diet... just no uper ki cheezen, like fries, cokes, etc... kabhi kabhi i do indulge, of course... πŸ˜†   just walk on a regular basis... at least 3 times in a week, for half an hour each day... aahista aahista khud theek ho jaaye ga... yoga is great, lekin i don't do that... 😳😳

lol, Ekta... acha hai naa... shaadi ke baad you'll have even more freedom.... tum ko kya pata... don't worry... it's not as scary as people make it out to be... mujh se poocho naa tum...!   πŸ˜‰   shaadi ke baad jaana tum world tour pe... aur aap ko company bhi mil jaaye gi... πŸ€—πŸ€—
axeion thumbnail

lol, Ekta... acha hai naa... shaadi ke baad you'll have even more freedom.... tum ko kya pata... don't worry... it's not as scary as people make it out to be... mujh se poocho naa tum...!   πŸ˜‰   shaadi ke baad jaana tum world tour pe... aur aap ko company bhi mil jaaye gi... πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lol... Nahi... I have a trip of Europe on my Bucket List before shaadi πŸ˜³ Accept it or not, Shaadi ke baad things do change πŸ˜• 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
yeah, they do change... for the better... πŸ˜‰   arey, bucket list... you have one... so saath jaana naa... i wanted to go on a world tour, but i'll wait for the kids to grow up a little... and hopefully, by then we can chip in for that... πŸ€—πŸ€—   trust me, it's nice to go with family... πŸ˜ƒ   or just with hubby ji...

i went to many of the northern regions in canada with hubby ji... we rented a car and pretty much drove around the country (but within ontario)... it was a lot of fun... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

axeion thumbnail

yeah, they do change... for the better... πŸ˜‰   arey, bucket list... you have one... so saath jaana naa... i wanted to go on a world tour, but i'll wait for the kids to grow up a little... and hopefully, by then we can chip in for that... πŸ€—πŸ€—   trust me, it's nice to go with family... πŸ˜ƒ   or just with hubby ji...

i went to many of the northern regions in canada with hubby ji... we rented a car and pretty much drove around the country (but within ontario)... it was a lot of fun... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

lol... Ya I have a bucket list... I posted it once on the reading CC on my bday last yr... Wait let me look for it πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail

haan, post karo... πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh dekho... Start reading from here. Smita, Me and a few others posted... Don't remember πŸ˜•