Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 48)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

yup LOL LOL

If my kids share the same genes my brother did then i guess i need to chain them up Confused If my mom forgot to lock the door for a min we had to search for him kms away from home Ouch One day my neighbor found him trying to get into a bus n got him home n he was less than 2 yrs old. I had a big responsibility to keep him safe at home n school.

BTW i have never written on walls Embarrassed
I see another Hitler Mom in making...Confused U need to send ur kids to me, I'll train them Embarrassed

p.s. Sanam, my mom n bro use dove LOL Yes, my bro uses more creams n lotions than I do... Shocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i need to start using more lotions too...!  LOLLOL

i don't take good care of my skin... Embarrassed

axeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

yup LOL LOL

If my kids share the same genes my brother did then i guess i need to chain them up Confused If my mom forgot to lock the door for a min we had to search for him kms away from home Ouch One day my neighbor found him trying to get into a bus n got him home n he was less than 2 yrs old. I had a big responsibility to keep him safe at home n school.

BTW i have never written on walls Embarrassed
I see another Hitler Mom in making...Confused U need to send ur kids to me, I'll train them Embarrassed

p.s. Sanam, my mom n bro use dove LOL Yes, my bro uses more creams n lotions than I do... Shocked 

I guess its better than spanking Wink i have been around kids all the time n i know how to take care of them, so thanks, i dont want u to spoil them Tongue

I use Dove too, its the only soap that doesn't make my skin dry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

I guess its better than spanking Wink i have been around kids all the time n i know how to take care of them, so thanks, i dont want u to spoil them Tongue

lol...No it's equally worse LOL Uff, I pity ur future kids Confused

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

depend karta hai bacha kaisa hai...!   Tongue   it's better to spank them than let them get hurt....!   thankfully, they have stopped touching everything that they can get their hands on....!   my mom told me that we never used to touch anything.... the only thing we did was make messes with stuff in the kitchen cabinets... but we left the stove and the garbage can, and electronics well alone...!

beech mein, they started playing with the iron too... they plugged it in even... i had to threaten them... but now, after their punishment session, they are fine, and don't go near it....!   Embarrassed  

Ekta will surely spoil her kids...!   actually, it's good to have a balance... my hubby ji spoils them, and i'm more strict... you need to spoil the kids a little....!   EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

i think almost everyone uses Dove... my mom uses it too...!   Big smile

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

depend karta hai bacha kaisa hai...!   Tongue   it's better to spank them than let them get hurt....!   thankfully, they have stopped touching everything that they can get their hands on....!   my mom told me that we never used to touch anything.... the only thing we did was make messes with stuff in the kitchen cabinets... but we left the stove and the garbage can, and electronics well alone...!

beech mein, they started playing with the iron too... they plugged it in even... i had to threaten them... but now, after their punishment session, they are fine, and don't go near it....!   Embarrassed  

Ekta will surely spoil her kids...!   actually, it's good to have a balance... my hubby ji spoils them, and i'm more strict... you need to spoil the kids a little....!   LOL

i think almost everyone uses Dove... my mom uses it too...!   Big smile
Arre my mom never spanked us or punished us, see still me n my bro were such decent kids Embarrassed Abhi when she looks at my younger cousins, she says we were the best kids ever. I think a month back my mama's kids were at our place for a week, and she was like "unki demands are so dif from urs" LOL

We never messed with kitchen cabinets, we did play with electronics and all our toys... When I was in 10th, me n bro made our own Udankhatola LOL

Me and kids Shocked I better start looking up for boarding schools as soon as I get married LOL

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i think both my kids have inherited my stubborness...!  LOLLOL  

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i think both my kids have inherited my stubborness...!  LOLLOL  

Acha hai..Imagine what would have happened had they inherited the Aries Mischievousness LOL

Both my parents are very decent, isliye me n bro are so Ouch... Mom's a Libra and Dad's Virgo Confused

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Go to top