Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 47)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i used to write on my hands all the time... LOLLOL  not on my clothes though... i used to take good care of my clothes...!   LOLLOLLOL

people used to tell me that i'd get ink poisoning from writing on my hands this much...!   LOLLOLLOL 

Lol, I hate getting my hands dirty...Itna jyada that I used to take a tissue or something similar and then pick-up chalk LOL I hate dirtying my hands Confused I had such soft hands in India, ab thode rough ho gaye hain...I blame it on all the work Angry 

p.s. Confession Time.... Mera soap pata hai kya hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=nitz17]

arey yaar, i used to write on my hands, right up to the day my daughter was born....!   LOLLOLLOL  

so yeah, i don't mind writing on the walls... what do they sell paint for...?  LOL

Coz i was given a responsibility to keep my brother on a watch. If i failed to stop him from writing on the wall i had to clean it myself.... Old memories come back to haunt me ConfusedTongue

I write on my hand even now, something that i cant get rid of Tongue If i get mad at hubby i will write all mean things n show my hand whenever he tries to talk to me coz i will be in mute mode LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=nitz17]

arey yaar, i used to write on my hands, right up to the day my daughter was born....!   LOLLOLLOL  

so yeah, i don't mind writing on the walls... what do they sell paint for...?  LOL

Coz i was given a responsibility to keep my brother on a watch. If i failed to stop him from writing on the wall i had to clean it myself.... Old memories come back to haunt me ConfusedTongue

I write on my hand even now, something that i cant get rid of Tongue If i get mad at hubby i will write all mean things n show my hand whenever he tries to talk to me coz i will be in mute mode LOL LOL

talk to the hand, eh... WinkLOLLOLLOL

i think as kids, all of us must have written on the walls...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL   i guess the memories will come back and haunt you all later on too...!   WinkTongueEmbarrassed LOLLOLLOLLOL

axeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

i used to write on my hands all the time... LOLLOL  not on my clothes though... i used to take good care of my clothes...!   LOLLOLLOL

people used to tell me that i'd get ink poisoning from writing on my hands this much...!   LOLLOLLOL 

Lol, I hate getting my hands dirty...Itna jyada that I used to take a tissue or something similar and then pick-up chalk LOL I hate dirtying my hands Confused I had such soft hands in India, ab thode rough ho gaye hain...I blame it on all the work Angry 

soap ka pata nahin, but use a lotion... even cold cream works great...!   Big smile

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

soap ka pata nahin, but use a lotion... even cold cream works great...!   Big smile
I finish bottles and bottles of lotion LOL Even in Garmi...Dilli ki Garmi mein Shocked My mom used to scold me, but I used to turn my deaf ears to her Wink

Johnson's Baby Soap Embarrassed The best thing ever Big smile

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

I finish bottles and bottles of lotion LOL Even in Garmi...Dilli ki Garmi mein Shocked My mom used to scold me, but I used to turn my deaf ears to her Wink

Johnson's Baby Soap Embarrassed The best thing ever Big smile

i use that for my kids...!   LOLLOL   i use dove... i like it...!   EmbarrassedBig smile

axeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=nitz17]

talk to the hand, eh... LOL

i think as kids, all of us must have written on the walls...!   LOL   i guess the memories will come back and haunt you all later on too...!   WinkTongueEmbarrassed LOL

yup LOL LOL

If my kids share the same genes my brother did then i guess i need to chain them up Confused If my mom forgot to lock the door for a min we had to search for him kms away from home Ouch One day my neighbor found him trying to get into a bus n got him home n he was less than 2 yrs old. I had a big responsibility to keep him safe at home n school.

BTW i have never written on walls Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

yup LOL LOL

If my kids share the same genes my brother did then i guess i need to chain them up Confused If my mom forgot to lock the door for a min we had to search for him kms away from home Ouch One day my neighbor found him trying to get into a bus n got him home n he was less than 2 yrs old. I had a big responsibility to keep him safe at home n school.

BTW i have never written on walls Embarrassed

well, you're among the exceptions then naa... aise bachay buhat kam hote hain...!   LOLLOLLOL

awwww... chalo, you did a good job then naa....!   Big smile   my bro was like that... we had to keep him within our eyesight... he had  a habit of wandering off...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top