Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 41)

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Can u also turn my blue shorts into lil cute blue skirt Embarrassed

Cricket in a skirt..? Confused

Well, I don't like wearing skirts in RL, let me atleast wear one in my DP Embarrassed Are u still planning to tweak the pic, or is it ready for me to use Big smile

All your's SNOW Queen Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

RW...Good Morning Hug It might snow here, so I took off from work Big smile Now I need to call up Max n let him now Embarrassed

Snow? SNOW!! And you're telling me!! Angry We've had heavy cloud cover for 3 days and not a drop of rain, and you're telling me about snow!! Angry Whatever, talk to the hand! Tongue

OMG...Another sane person caught the ASH-Meat bug WinkLOLROFL

p.s. I have seen WALL-E and Train your Dragon, loved both of them Big smile

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

RW...Good Morning Hug It might snow here, so I took off from work Big smile Now I need to call up Max n let him now Embarrassed

Snow? SNOW!! And you're telling me!! Angry We've had heavy cloud cover for 3 days and not a drop of rain, and you're telling me about snow!! Angry Whatever, talk to the hand! Tongue

OMG...Another sane person caught the ASH-Meat bug WinkLOLROFL

p.s. I have seen WALL-E and Train your Dragon, loved both of them Big smile

Ho hard is it to just say his name properly really? No wait, don't answer that with a Veenaism Tongue

Watch Ice Age (it's 3 parts Big smile) AND these too: 
- Finding Nemo Star
- Toy Story 1, 2, 3 (3 will make you cry.. wait I think u have already seen it?! ConfusedStar
- Up
- Happy Feet Star
- Coraline
- Monsters Inc. Star
- Cars Star
(Home work movie watching list!! Golden stars ke saath!! LOL)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Ho hard is it to just say his name properly really? No wait, don't answer that with a Veenaism Tongue

- Finding Nemo Star
- Toy Story 1, 2, 3 (3 will make you cry.. wait I think u have already seen it?! ConfusedStar
- Up
- Happy Feet Star
- Coraline
- Monsters Inc. Star
- Cars Star
I haven't watched Ice-Age, will watch it though as Ice-Age 4 is coming I guess Confused
I love Finding Nemo (I have my own Nemo too Embarrassed)
Toy Story-3 and UP, I've seen them...And remember I told u I cried in TS-3 Cry
Cars, loved it...My nephew loves it, so when I visited my cousin I had to watch this everyday.
Will try to catch up with others Tongue

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

- Finding Nemo Star
- Up
- Happy Feet Star
- Coraline
- Monsters Inc. Star
- Cars Star
I haven't watched Ice-Age, will watch it though as Ice-Age 4 is coming I guess Confused
I love Finding Nemo (I have my own Nemo too Embarrassed)
Toy Story-3 and UP, I've seen them...And remember I told u I cried in TS-3 Cry
Cars, loved it...My nephew loves it, so when I visited my cousin I had to watch this everyday.
Will try to catch up with others Tongue

Ice Age 4???? Shocked YAAAYYY!! (does a dance like pinku but obviously not as good LOL)

Cars 2 is coming out this year Big smile

I found the books I was looking for, via a downloaded torrent, Thanks everyone for trying! Hug Hug

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Ice Age 4???? Shocked YAAAYYY!! (does a dance like pinku but obviously not as good LOL)

Cars 2 is coming out this year Big smile

I found the books I was looking for, via a downloaded torrent, Thanks everyone for trying! Hug Hug
Yup Max was talking abt it...BTW, did u know Toshiba launched the prototype for their new 3D eyeglass-free laptop at this year's CES Big smile Now u can dance again like Monu LOL

I'll watch Cars-2, remind me when it comes out...

And, upload the book somewhr so that we all can also read them Tongue

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Indiana jones (all)
have seen them all... the first three are the best, though... last one was not as good, but still not too bad... Big smile I've only seen the last one and it was nice although when Jones slipped in to a refrigerator to escape an atomic bomb explosion, I realised I should have left my brain in the fridge too LOL
arey, that is the worst of the series... LOLLOL  but it was nice to see the movie, reminded me of good old days...!   Embarrassed  you really should watch the first three...!  
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
haven't seen it... maybe i might... Embarrassed Maybe??? The first one is awesome! Mad but awesome and it has Bill Murray, HELLO!!! 
LOLLOL   i have seen part of it, like 10 minutes (not sure which one, part one or two) on tv... there was a marshmellow man that they get rid of... since you liked it, i guess it must be a good movie...!   Wink   chalo, i'll put a hold on it at the library... i'm sure they'll have it....!   EmbarrassedBig smile
Matrix trilogy
seen them all... loved the first one... but the actions are cool in the other two... still, they're good for one time watch, i guess...  yeah, you can see the trilogy... Big smile I liked it all, it's sci-fi fantasy at it's best
Saving private Ryan
I've seen this one a few times, it's really good, but the opening scenes are a bit gory
see, that's why i have not seen it, nor have plans to.... too much blood, and war movies are just not for me...!   Embarrassed
Fight club
it's good, i guess... i liked it for watching once... but it's just bizarre... still, it's a good movie, i'd say...!   Embarrassed I love this film, primarily because it's so weird Big smile
LOLLOLLOL  oh RW... trust you to come up with something like this...!   Wink
E.T.
Brilliant film, released the year I was born Big smile and I STILL want a cycle that can fly Ouch
i guess i should see this one then... a cycle that flies... hmmm... sounds interesting...!   Big smile   alright, thanks for letting us know how old you are.... WinkLOLLOL
Pirates of the carribean trilogy
yep, i loved it... Big smile Like Duh! Johnny Depp!!!!  so true...!   LOL
The sixth sense
really good movie... gave me the creeps, though...!   Embarrassed Agreed
The incredibles
you still haven't seen the incredibles... such a cool movie...!  Big smile Ditto, an early work with old school animation by the creator of Incredibles is The Iron Giant, it's quite nice too, not larger than life though.
i'll see iron giant for sure then... sounds like a good movie...!   Big smile

Plus, I think ALL animation movies are brilliant, they tell stories movies can't. Whose seen WALL-E? Smile or How to train your Dragon? or ICE AGE Big smile
Wall-E was a bit too slow paced for my taste... it's not bad though... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  but i absolutely love almost anything that is animated... LOLLOL  will see how to train your dragon... and i absolutely loved ice age... saw it last week... it was on tv...!   Big smile

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

alright, am back...!

RW... HugHugHug  i'm sure you'll like the books for series of unfortunate events... i really enjoyed them when i read them... it's been a while... i wouldn't mind reading it again... Big smile   the movie i enjoyed too... jim carrey usually has good movies... or at least i enjoy them... the kids were so adorable...!  Big smile

oh, i saw karate kid, btw... such a good movie... i really liked it a lot...!  Big smile

He totally does, like the Truman Show..

Karate Kid was nice but I felt Little Smith is a bit too young, no? Have you seen the original, it's really good, it was nice to see Chan so controlled as well. He's usually flying all over the place LOL

oh, i loved the truman show... that was such an awesome movie...!   Big smile

no, haven't seen the original... will watch it.... i hope my library has it.... will put a hold on it...!   i guess he is young, but i liked him in the movie... and jackie chan is always great... have you seen rush hour... first part is the best... rest were alrightish...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOL

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top