Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 40)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I do Embarrassed So what all days do u have ur classes?

I have classes Monday to Thursday, just Friday off this timeBig smile

And just morning and afternoon class:) no night classesBig smile

Mon and Wed-  12:50- 3:00

Tuesday and Thursday- 10:50-2:30

so it's not too badEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
lol thank u Hug LOL

Ekta I have taken psychology classes too.... Can I use it on u?? Embarrassed Tongue

You're welcomeHug

LolLOLLOL

Nuktaacheenaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I have classes Monday to Thursday, just Friday off this timeBig smile

And just morning and afternoon class:) no night classesBig smile

Mon and Wed-  12:50- 3:00

Tuesday and Thursday- 10:50-2:30

so it's not too badEmbarrassed
Oh cool... U have just two subjects? Or more?

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Oh cool... U have just two subjects? Or more?

I couldn't fit in any more subjects so yea just twoBig smile they're all given on wednesdayConfused like the major subjects and they coincide with my other classesOuch So I thought I'll take 2:)

Nuktaacheenaxeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by nitz17

@Narnia..... even I have seen all the movies and was planning to read the book anyways. So I am all excited to read it now Smile

@Everyone.... Around 2 yrs ago i remember watching a movie online. In that every human being has a pet and it is their soul or something similar. If you kill the animal, whichever human is bonded with the animal dies too and vice-versa. There is a girl who gets kidnapped by her mom (i guess) initially and later she goes on a quest to seek her father. This movie was inspired from some book series and i read that the movie was very bad compared to the book. Does anyone know about the book or the movie??? i wanted to read the book but i have forgotten the name Confused

Nitz... the movie is called The Golden Compass... it was pretty cool... i dunno if the second part ever came out though... i haven't read the book though....!   but i enjoyed watching the movie... it wasn't too bad...!  

It's a 3 part series (the book, not the movie) The movie didn't do well enough to be made into the 3 parts. And yes, the book was much more different than the movie. The move was too hollywoodized. The mesmerising quality of the first book was lost completely. When you come to the 3rd book however, the text is heavy on religion and theories of evolution and comparing of God to a dysfunctional government institution. Although I liked the story, I felt it would have been nicer if the author had kept this element out of it, then it would have been a true fantasy story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Some movies from the list that I have now... I have to look for the other ones. This is an old list Confused

Indiana jones (all)
have seen them all... the first three are the best, though... last one was not as good, but still not too bad... Big smile I've only seen the last one and it was nice although when Jones slipped in to a refrigerator to escape an atomic bomb explosion, I realised I should have left my brain in the fridge too LOL
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
haven't seen it... maybe i might... Embarrassed Maybe??? The first one is awesome! Mad but awesome and it has Bill Murray, HELLO!!! 
Matrix trilogy
seen them all... loved the first one... but the actions are cool in the other two... still, they're good for one time watch, i guess...  yeah, you can see the trilogy... Big smile I liked it all, it's sci-fi fantasy at it's best
Saving private Ryan
I've seen this one a few times, it's really good, but the opening scenes are a bit gory
Fight club
it's good, i guess... i liked it for watching once... but it's just bizarre... still, it's a good movie, i'd say...!   Embarrassed I love this film, primarily because it's so weird Big smile
E.T.
Brilliant film, released the year I was born Big smile and I STILL want a cycle that can fly Ouch
Pirates of the carribean trilogy
yep, i loved it... Big smile Like Duh! Johnny Depp!!!! 
The sixth sense
really good movie... gave me the creeps, though...!   Embarrassed Agreed
The incredibles
you still haven't seen the incredibles... such a cool movie...!  Big smile Ditto, an early work with old school animation by the creator of Incredibles is The Iron Giant, it's quite nice too, not larger than life though.

Plus, I think ALL animation movies are brilliant, they tell stories movies can't. Whose seen WALL-E? Smile or How to train your Dragon? or ICE AGE Big smile

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

alright, am back...!

RW... HugHugHug  i'm sure you'll like the books for series of unfortunate events... i really enjoyed them when i read them... it's been a while... i wouldn't mind reading it again... Big smile   the movie i enjoyed too... jim carrey usually has good movies... or at least i enjoy them... the kids were so adorable...!  Big smile

oh, i saw karate kid, btw... such a good movie... i really liked it a lot...!  Big smile

He totally does, like the Truman Show..

Karate Kid was nice but I felt Little Smith is a bit too young, no? Have you seen the original, it's really good, it was nice to see Chan so controlled as well. He's usually flying all over the place LOL

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

RW...Good Morning Hug It might snow here, so I took off from work Big smile Now I need to call up Max n let him now Embarrassed

Snow? SNOW!! And you're telling me!! Angry We've had heavy cloud cover for 3 days and not a drop of rain, and you're telling me about snow!! Angry Whatever, talk to the hand! Tongue

Go to top