Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 35)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
alright, am back...!

Ekta... HugHug   did you get your tests done ya nahin...??  what's the progress on that....??!

and see how right i was... i send my daughter there yesterday... but it's only 2 days, not 4... LOL   chalo... but still, she said ke i can bring her around at 8:00 and pick her up around 4:15 to 4:30... she really liked it... liked it kya, loved it... they went to the park even... i was so happy... acha hai naa... let her experience things... Big smile   i want her to get different perspectives... and she'll go for 2 days in her current school, (it's only 2 and a half hours long) but on different days... so two long days and 2 short days... Friday she has completely off, and we can do something on that day ourselves... Big smile  

took the kids out for sledding this weekend... they had a lot of fun... and then they played with the ice, trying to build a snowman... lekin abhi there's not enough snow to build one...!

RW... HugHugHug  i'm sure you'll like the books for series of unfortunate events... i really enjoyed them when i read them... it's been a while... i wouldn't mind reading it again... Big smile   the movie i enjoyed too... jim carrey usually has good movies... or at least i enjoy them... the kids were so adorable...!  Big smile

yay... Nitz wants to read chronicles of narnia too... HugHug Hug  i have seen the first two movies, and i soooo want to see the third one... lekin abhi tak chance nahin mila...!!

oh, i saw karate kid, btw... such a good movie... i really liked it a lot...!  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Sanam Hug Tests ErmmEmbarrassed I'll get them done, arre I am feeling better. Aaj yahaan snow storm warning hai, isliye I stayed at home LOL 

Cool, as long as lil princess likes going to the new playschool..U r saved from my wrath WinkLOL Usne complain ki toh u have to stop sending her there...Bolo OK??? Hug

I want to go skiing, we were planning to go on 1st Jan, but damn the night before...It made all of sick, me n two more frnds...all of us are still not feeling well Ouch Everyone's caught the bug, but we have plans to go after the next snow storm, whenever it happens LOL I make a snowman every year, I want to make one this year too...Jaldi se snow gir jaye Embarrassed

I have a huge list of movies I need to watch, I shld start watching them sooner or later Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Sanam Hug Tests ErmmEmbarrassed I'll get them done, arre I am feeling better. Aaj yahaan snow storm warning hai, isliye I stayed at home LOL 

Cool, as long as lil princess likes going to the new playschool..U r saved from my wrath WinkLOL Usne complain ki toh u have to stop sending her there...Bolo OK??? Hug

I want to go skiing, we were planning to go on 1st Jan, but damn the night before...It made all of sick, me n two more frnds...all of us are still not feeling well Ouch Everyone's caught the bug, but we have plans to go after the next snow storm, whenever it happens LOL I make a snowman every year, I want to make one this year too...Jaldi se snow gir jaye Embarrassed

I have a huge list of movies I need to watch, I shld start watching them sooner or later Confused

snow storm to aaj hai naa... i thought ke tum weekend pe tests kara rahi thi... kara lo, kara lo... it's better that way... at least, get a physical done...!   Big smile

compalin..?  LOLLOL  wo complain kya khaak kare gi....?   she loves going to school and playing and having fun... what is she going to do at home...?   and no, even if she had complained (which my son is surely about to do, lol), i would keep her there... agle saal pata chale ga.... am going to register him in the coming weeks....  but he doesn't like interacting with strangers... LOLLOL   us ko to meri mom se bhi problem ho rahi thi... naani mujhe dekh rahi hain...LOLLOL   ab bataao... us ko bhejon gi to khair... khud hi aadat pad jaaye gi and he'll start to enjoy... i want them both to be more active and be more involved...!   and there will be kids his age, so he'll learn more in such an atmosphere...!   Big smile

chale jaana... but dress up warmly... Big smile   skiing is supposed to be a lot of fun... i've never skiied before, but i have heard it's a lot of fun.... yeah, we're waiting for the snow too, though i don't like snow too much.... i shoveled the driveway though... hubby ji was saying, leave it... just put salt on it... LOLLOL   but i'm glad i did... our neighbour's is more like covered in black ice now... but thankfully, our's is clean...!   kids bhaagte hain naa... so it's better to have it cleared away...!

kaun kaun si dekhne ka iraada hai...? 

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Nahi, I din't step out in the weekend... I am being cautious, don't want to mess up my health warna this cough will last till march Angry That's what happens when I start coughing Confused

lol, chotu is cute...usse kuch matt kaho, and that's so true...sab usse dekhenge toh woh bechara kya karega... I used to be like that too, and always used to hide behind mom's pallu, I still do that Embarrassed Any wedding or something that we attend, and I don't see her for more than 5 mins, I get finicky n start looking for her LOL

Haan jayenge, pata nahi kab. We once went in Ohio, but utni snow nahi thi..so we returned. Ab PA mein jaane ka plan hai..Harrisburg, hopefully they'll have enough snow Big smile Ohh shoveling can be a pain sometimes, but it's always easy to clean regularly than wait till the end Big smile And I hate the black dirty snow too... That reminds me of a one-liner... hum log jab NYC se wapas aa rahe the, this girl (my frnd's gf) was like "Dekh the snow is so dirty here." and mera frnd bolta..."Haan, bechari snow, jabse giri hai nahayi nahi" LOL

Movies pata nahi, I have a huge list... I don't watch many movies, so Max ne yeh badi sci-fi movies ki list banake di hai..I need to look it up.

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Nahi, I din't step out in the weekend... I am being cautious, don't want to mess up my health warna this cough will last till march Angry That's what happens when I start coughing Confused

lol, chotu is cute...usse kuch matt kaho, and that's so true...sab usse dekhenge toh woh bechara kya karega... I used to be like that too, and always used to hide behind mom's pallu, I still do that Embarrassed Any wedding or something that we attend, and I don't see her for more than 5 mins, I get finicky n start looking for her LOL

Haan jayenge, pata nahi kab. We once went in Ohio, but utni snow nahi thi..so we returned. Ab PA mein jaane ka plan hai..Harrisburg, hopefully they'll have enough snow Big smile Ohh shoveling can be a pain sometimes, but it's always easy to clean regularly than wait till the end Big smile And I hate the black dirty snow too... That reminds me of a one-liner... hum log jab NYC se wapas aa rahe the, this girl (my frnd's gf) was like "Dekh the snow is so dirty here." and mera frnd bolta..."Haan, bechari snow, jabse giri hai nahayi nahi" LOL

Movies pata nahi, I have a huge list... I don't watch many movies, so Max ne yeh badi sci-fi movies ki list banake di hai..I need to look it up.

oh achaa.... but do get it done, naa... when you do decide to get out of the house...!  Tongue  khaa nahin jaaye ga tum ko...!   LOLLOL

arey, us ko to even mall mein bhi kabhi problem ho jaati hai... he doesn't like people looking at him... and sometimes, he gets mad if he is mentioned even...!   LOLLOLLOL   haan, he is like that... agar koi ghar aata hai, he hides behind something... LOLLOLLOL  abhi tak karti ho...?   heheheh... no wonder, you're just like him...!   HugHug

ohio mein itni snow nahin hoti hai... yeah, PA is good... when i was driving back, they had a lot of snow... yahan se to zyaada hoti hai...!   lmao... snow nahaai nahin... that's hilarious... i'm going to use that llne sometime.... LOLLOLLOL

sci-fi movies...?   hmmmm, am not much of a sci-fi as per say, person... depend karta hai movie movie pe... Big smile

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
lol..Uss doctor ki itni himmat mujhe khaa jaye Tongue

Arre haan, and Cincinnati ke paas Artificial Ski Grounds hain, can't remember the name...Hum wahaan gaye the. Maaza nahi aaya toh we decided to just go to King's Island and returned LOL Ya, PA has a lot of snow...so hopefully some weekend.  

Haan, abhi bhi karti hoon...warna mumma leaves me with all these relatives, and I don't even know them. Worst thing is when I go home, and all these ppl come home to see me. All the new frnds she makes, and then they come n stare at me as if I am some exhibit Angry I tell her why does she even have to tell anyone that I am home, but whatever she still treats me like ur chotu and drags me with her to whatever party she's going Ouch

I am also not into sci-fi movies, nor into whatever else is on my list...but I have to watch them anyways. They are all good movies...

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Chal oI'll be back in 15 mins, I am making Bread Upma Tongue It's similar to poha, but with bread... Aaj pata nahi mera mood kar raha hai khane ka Embarrassed

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
oho... chalo, bana lo... i've never tried it before... Embarrassed

abhi to you guys have lots of time.... ab to snow start ho gi... Big smile  

LOL   arey, us mein kya hai... aisa to hota hi hai... mil liya karo... kya ho gaya... if they look at you, to tum bhi dekh lena... WinkLOLLOL

what movies did he recommend... mujhe bhi to bataao... i'll see which ones i want to watch... Big smile

axeionpinkisluv91

Go to top