Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 149)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Morning to all my favourite people on IF... HugHugHugHug

Happy Valentine's Day... Big smile    i hope everyone has a day filled with love, joy and happiness... EmbarrassedBig smile

Smita, i love that song too... it's one of my favourites... Big smile

don't listen to too many ghazals though... i prefer written shayari... Embarrassed   huge fan of Ghalib, i am... but i love almost all the other poets i have read, like Mir, Dard, Hasrat, Iqbal, Akbar, Qateel and many others... Big smile

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

I like that Lucky Ali song too.. 

Oo Sanam! Where did you get that name?
Who giveth?? Who's the one to blame? Wink
Oo Sanam! Was it Mummy in the rain?
Daddy sang to her, while you were still on a higher plain? Big smile

Oo Sanam! I'm going to shut up now
Even with my small brain, I know when to take a bow!
Oo Sanam! Mmm-mmm-mm....

(actually I can't seem to stop! Confused)

Hass kay gussa hona, to dastoor ho ga ya
Stupid baaton nay meri, majboor kar diya
Oo Sanam! Tumhare naam ki kasam
It was all in good fun, I wasn't trying, to be, a bum Tongue
Mmm-mmm-mm....

HugHugHugHug

RW, such a beautiful poem.... i don't know who came up with it, but i do like my name... EmbarrassedBig smile   i think it might have been mom, though... Big smile   i have never really asked...!

and no, you are never a bum.... you're too much of a sweetheart to be one...!  Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorVeritasaxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

@RW n Ekta.... Sanam is just a doting n protective mom. I dont see any hitler or dracula in her. At this age, i think children need that constant attention and parents to remind them what is right and wrong. I so want Ekta to have quadruplets n see how she manages her kids Angry yes yes... u said u'll send them to me... but i know u wont Tongue

Sanam tell me which mom will give u ice cream if u are suffering from conjestion n headache??? LOL LOL Well u-know-who suggested it for me n i was like Shocked

@me the Don.... There was a Don in my school n he was married to a Kat Tongue I need a different name now as Don is my friend Wink

@Smita...... tangled link Tongue Cam print but pretty good.
http://stagevu.com/video/zsmxwqxdhtis

@Sanam..... I dont feel like watching eng movies if the print is not good. so i keep searching for online sites that have good links Tongue Even i dont dl anything, just watch the movies online.

@RW.... TWilight series 3 times!!! LOL LOL movies links for ya. New moon print is v good Smile
http://stagevu.com/video/xbnuwsidfvne
http://stagevu.com/video/pungvcepvbwe

@Pinku... u arent online so i am going ahead n announcing Ekta's new name u gave her.... Its
Ekta + Zombie = Zekta ....... lol Ekta got a promotion (demotion in disguise Tongue) from Pinktaa LOL LOL

awww, Nitz... Hug Hug    i think every mom is like that... i used to think my parents were a bit strict with me when i was growing up.... but now that i have kids, i am actually grateful they were... EmbarrassedBig smile   i don't know... i think everyone does whatever they think is the best for their kids...

and yes, i daresay i am overprotective of my kids...  i think that comes with the territory of being a mom... EmbarrassedBig smile

quadruplets...?  LOL   my goodness... nahin yaar, twins are okay... above that, it must be so hard for the moms.... i'm sure Ekta will be a wonderful mom, when her time comes... EmbarrassedHugHugHug

ahem, well... hubby ji gave the kids icecream the last time, the kids were sick... told me to melt it in the microwave first... EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL  and of course, i was so sceptical... but he says, ke kuch khaa nahin raha, to kam az kam, like this, at least he'll have some energy... LOL   i try not to spoil them much... no junk food for the kids, and no video games... as of now, these are the only two rules... Big smile

yeah, i don't blame you... i watch the hindi movies like this too... but for english movies, since i can get them at redbox most of the times, i usually just get it from there... 5 mins drive for me only... Big smile  

oh i saw Shrek yesterday... it's such a nice movie... i loved it.... i think ice age, and shrek have both maintained the interest well.... have you seen the ice age movies...?  they are sooo good....!  Big smile   tv pe part one aa raha tha last week....

and of course, since it was valentine weekend, they were playing french kiss (which i love), the notebook (i love that one too, lol), city of angels (it's a sweet movie)... and rest, i did not watch... LOLLOL  

had to study too naa... aaj kal revisions chal rahe hain... so overall, it's working out well.... Big smile

Smita, how is that course coming out, the one you were taking...??  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Veritas

and Pinku ,get one name for RW too she is showing decided Pinkta and violeta like charactersitics

Get her a name with Orange in it LOL Orangeta or something similar TongueWink

@Sanam and Mommy Names... I am sorry, I was just having some fun. My intention wasn't to hurt anyone's feelings or make someone look bad Confused Won't do it again Ouch

Can I get a group hug now Embarrassed

i know... and it's okay...  HugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Agree abt Sanam not beingdracula mommie,I am sure  she glosses over a lot of things the little princess and chotu do and may have  her own nicknames for them..
I know.
Our nieces are commonly known in the family as tortu1,2and 3 respectively.
Because when they get into one of their moods...  boy they can torture.
After one particularly mean tantrum I told my bro it must be cause she is going through her terrible threes and he said it was following her terrible one and twoLOL

And Nitzy..About Tangled,,
You are a wonder Big smile  Hug

and Pinku ,get one name for RW too she is showing decided Pinkta and violeta like charactersitics

Smita... HugHugHug  

reminds me of my son and his tantrums... i got lucky with my daughter... Big smile   she hardly ever throws tantrums...  ah, the terrible threes... LOLLOLLOL   well, he just turned 3 on saturday, but i have to say... it wasn't much of a change from before... wo pehle hi se badmaash hai....!   LOLLOL   your bro's line applies to my chuktu as well... LOLLOL

p.s.  i love cooltoad as well... i used to use it all the time for my music... aaj kal to aise hi i hardly ever listen to any new songs... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Veritasaxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

What do u guys think about wethepeople.org as a name for a website for sharing political views?

politics phir se...?   LOL

no, i use wunderground to check for weather... WinkLOLLOLLOL

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
politicaldharma.com or politicaldharma.org? 

Jaldi bolo, I need to register these domains...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

politicaldharma.com or politicaldharma.org? 

Jaldi bolo, I need to register these domains...

politicaldrama.org....   i guess... it sounds more authenticated....

dot.com is more of a common domain... isn't it...?

i don't know too much about the domains, though... Embarrassed

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Sanam...I am trying to make a decent name and site... Political drama nahi chalega Tongue

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Go to top