Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 147)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I need a Lil Don DP now *innocent face* Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@RW n Ekta.... Sanam is just a doting n protective mom. I dont see any hitler or dracula in her. At this age, i think children need that constant attention and parents to remind them what is right and wrong. I so want Ekta to have quadruplets n see how she manages her kids Angry yes yes... u said u'll send them to me... but i know u wont Tongue

Sanam tell me which mom will give u ice cream if u are suffering from conjestion n headache??? LOL LOL Well u-know-who suggested it for me n i was like Shocked

@me the Don.... There was a Don in my school n he was married to a Kat Tongue I need a different name now as Don is my friend Wink

@Smita...... tangled link Tongue Cam print but pretty good.
http://stagevu.com/video/zsmxwqxdhtis

@Sanam..... I dont feel like watching eng movies if the print is not good. so i keep searching for online sites that have good links Tongue Even i dont dl anything, just watch the movies online.

@RW.... TWilight series 3 times!!! LOL LOL movies links for ya. New moon print is v good Smile
http://stagevu.com/video/xbnuwsidfvne
http://stagevu.com/video/pungvcepvbwe

@Pinku... u arent online so i am going ahead n announcing Ekta's new name u gave her.... Its
Ekta + Zombie = Zekta ....... lol Ekta got a promotion (demotion in disguise Tongue) from Pinktaa LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorVeritasNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

[QUOTE=Veritas]

I'm just finishing off the series tonight for the 3rd time. I've been reading nothing but this and now I'm beyond feeling embarrassed about it too LOL

btw, do you folks go here often? Most of the G rated stuff is... in a very distinct style Wink

LOL you read it 3 times alreadyShocked  WOWShocked

LOL I do go thereEmbarrassed I don't like how it tracks visitors so I go and delete my IP addressConfused But the site is quite neatBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorVeritasNuktaacheenaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@Nitzy... Will reply when I get back home AngryLOL

@My Quadruplets, yes I'll fedex them to u... Anyone else up for the task???

Edited by axeion - 13 February 2011 at 1:31pm

RainbowWarriorVeritasNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

@RW n Ekta.... Sanam is just a doting n protective mom. I dont see any hitler or dracula in her. At this age, i think children need that constant attention and parents to remind them what is right and wrong. I so want Ekta to have quadruplets n see how she manages her kids Angry yes yes... u said u'll send them to me... but i know u wont Tongue

Sanam tell me which mom will give u ice cream if u are suffering from conjestion n headache??? LOL LOL Well u-know-who suggested it for me n i was like Shocked

@me the Don.... There was a Don in my school n he was married to a Kat Tongue I need a different name now as Don is my friend Wink

@Sanam..... I dont feel like watching eng movies if the print is not good. so i keep searching for online sites that have good links Tongue Even i dont dl anything, just watch the movies online.

@RW.... TWilight series 3 times!!! LOL LOL movies links for ya. New moon print is v good Smile

@Pinku... u arent online so i am going ahead n announcing Ekta's new name u gave her.... Its
Ekta + Zombie = Zekta ....... lol Ekta got a promotion (demotion in disguise Tongue) from Pinktaa LOL LOL

LOL thanks for announcing it Embarrassed I appreciate it:)

Btw Ekta you know MKM, I do tooTongueWink

LOL @ those shirts- poor KSG, what if I meet him and I have that onOuch 

RainbowWarriorVeritasNuktaacheenaxeion

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

Agree abt Sanam not beingdracula mommie,I am sure  she glosses over a lot of things the little princess and chotu do and may have  her own nicknames for them..
I know.
Our nieces are commonly known in the family as tortu1,2and 3 respectively.
Because when they get into one of their moods...  boy they can torture.
After one particularly mean tantrum I told my bro it must be cause she is going through her terrible threes and he said it was following her terrible one and twoLOL

And Nitzy..About Tangled,,
You are a wonder Big smile  Hug

and Pinku ,get one name for RW too she is showing decided Pinkta and violeta like charactersitics

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

and Pinku ,get one name for RW too she is showing decided Pinkta and violeta like charactersitics

Get her a name with Orange in it LOL Orangeta or something similar TongueWink

@Sanam and Mommy Names... I am sorry, I was just having some fun. My intention wasn't to hurt anyone's feelings or make someone look bad Confused Won't do it again Ouch

Can I get a group hug now Embarrassed

RainbowWarriorVeritasNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Veritas

Get her a name with Orange in it LOL Orangeta or something similar TongueWink

@Sanam and Mommy Names... I am sorry, I was just having some fun. My intention wasn't to hurt anyone's feelings or make someone look bad Confused Won't do it again Ouch

Can I get a group hug now Embarrassed

And I think Sanam took it in good fun too Smile

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top