Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 146)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Cool, we should all come up with cool names for Sanam Big smile
- Ex-Marauder, now an Anti-Marauder Mom (M na M) Tongue Ok I admit it's not very cool Tongue
- Super Mom gone bad Wink
- Mumma! Bachao!! LOL

Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me... albeit less than she hates you! LOL and she'll give us these Hug to show how much Embarrassed

And EWWWW at your Vampy Don. Edward may not be a real but he's the sweetest fictional bf ever. You can keep the Don Tongue

Nitzy? May I promote piracy and ask u for links? Is it true you are a big DON? Confused (all fingers pointing at Ekta and thumbs and toes too)

I do remember, but it's been months! WHY is he still just library-wala? Tongue

Lol...Sanam will hate you for these names LOL But she loves me Embarrassed
My vampy Don was so cute, even Smita liked him Embarrassed And u can keep ur fictional bf, I'll try for a real bf like Don Day Dreaming
Yes, Nitzy is a big don...All fingers pointing back Tongue Toes and Thumbs too LOL
Lol...Bcoz I stopped talking to him, took out everyone else's anger on him, and demoted him to noone. Only yesterday, I re-instated his title, so he's still just library-wala TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenRainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
lol, i do not torture him... i'm his mom... i do know what is best for him, despite what others say....!  and yes, i hold on to my principles and believes...

as far as the titles go, and if you consider everything, then hitler is just as bad as a dracula, if you think about it... if hitler is a murdered, then what is dracula...?  sucking blood of innocent victims...?  Confused  

moms are just moms, simple as that... Big smile

but... that being said... i should say this....

i don't pay attention to such things, too much, because i know the intention of the statements as well... i don't know what others think, but i am a good judge of people... i never form opinions about others too soon, and when i do, i'm hardly ever wrong about that person.... sounds a bit arrogant, doesn't it... Embarrassed  modesty gayi stove mein... LOLLOL 

more than words, it's the intention for me that counts... some people try to sugarcoat their words, but you know ke un ki intention kya hai.... their words are just words, in that case... some people may not be too eloquent with the way they convey their thoughts, but you can see the love and care... for me, those thoughts are much more important than the actual words... 

so really, just because someone uses whatever words, you have to know in which context it was said....  and i for one, do know.... Big smile

will talk to you tomorrow... wasn't intending to reply... as it is, i'm running late.... the reason for my reply should also be obvious...!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorVeritasaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Sanam HugHugHug 

Yes Moms are moms...But don't we kids have maximum freedom to do/say whatever we want, only with our moms Embarrassed 
HugHugHug

Enjoy ur weekend, even I am heading out in a lil bit... I want to see Tangled Big smile

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

lol, i do not torture him... i'm his mom... i do know what is best for him, despite what others say....!  and yes, i hold on to my principles and believes...

as far as the titles go, and if you consider everything, then hitler is just as bad as a dracula, if you think about it... if hitler is a murdered, then what is dracula...?  sucking blood of innocent victims...?  Confused  

moms are just moms, simple as that... Big smile

but... that being said... i should say this....

i don't pay attention to such things, too much, because i know the intention of the statements as well... i don't know what others think, but i am a good judge of people... i never form opinions about others too soon, and when i do, i'm hardly ever wrong about that person.... sounds a bit arrogant, doesn't it... Embarrassed  modesty gayi stove mein... LOLLOL 

more than words, it's the intention for me that counts... some people try to sugarcoat their words, but you know ke un ki intention kya hai.... their words are just words, in that case... some people may not be too eloquent with the way they convey their thoughts, but you can see the love and care... for me, those thoughts are much more important than the actual words... 

so really, just because someone uses whatever words, you have to know in which context it was said....  and i for one, do know.... Big smile

will talk to you tomorrow... wasn't intending to reply... as it is, i'm running late.... the reason for my reply should also be obvious...!  

I knew that Smile, you're smart. I'd just rather no one call you Hitler tho... or Dracula actually even if he doesn't exist Ermm

I love this para "more than words, it's the intention for me that counts... some people try to sugarcoat their words, but you know ke un ki intention kya hai.... their words are just words, in that case... some people may not be too eloquent with the way they convey their thoughts, but you can see the love and care... for me, those thoughts are much more important than the actual words... " I love the play of words here, really... Smile

Originally posted by axeion

- Ex-Marauder, now an Anti-Marauder Mom (M na M) Tongue Ok I admit it's not very cool Tongue
- Mumma! Bachao!! LOL

Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me... albeit less than she hates you! LOL and she'll give us these Hug to show how much Embarrassed

And EWWWW at your Vampy Don. Edward may not be a real but he's the sweetest fictional bf ever. You can keep the Don Tongue

Nitzy? May I promote piracy and ask u for links? Is it true you are a big DON? Confused (all fingers pointing at Ekta and thumbs and toes too)

My vampy Don was so cute, even Smita liked him Embarrassed And u can keep ur fictional bf, I'll try for a real bf like Don Day Dreaming
Yes, Nitzy is a big don...All fingers pointing back Tongue Toes and Thumbs too LOL
Lol...Bcoz I stopped talking to him, took out everyone else's anger on him, and demoted him to noone. Only yesterday, I re-instated his title, so he's still just library-wala TongueLOL

Keep ur fictional bf? Shocked He's not MY bf!!! Angry I said I like the character. I don't want a real vampire bf  Wacko This conversation is sooo 7th grade. 
"OOOhhh you like Aamir Khan! Do you want to marry him?"
"No! I just like his movies"
"huh??"
Tongue LOL

Little don needs to grow up Wink

Disclaimer: In case any of you want to sue me for discomfort caused by the names I keep dishing out in the name of humour, feel free to take it up with my Dad. He's an expert at giving names, I'm also known as Tenshion-nul-tenshion-naanil at home Big smile

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

- Ex-Marauder, now an Anti-Marauder Mom (M na M) Tongue Ok I admit it's not very cool Tongue
- Mumma! Bachao!! LOL

Hey I liked the vampy queen more(not giving you guys any ideas here)
but the vampy Don just spooked me out..

And calling Nitzy a don is a compliment..I so wanted to be mobster after reading godfather

Ps:I didn't know RW was a fan of twilight too..seems like Pinka and violeta have companyLOL

Edited by Veritas - 13 February 2011 at 11:12am

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Ps:I didn't know RW was a fan of twilight too..seems like Pinka and violeta have company

I'm just finishing off the series tonight for the 3rd time. I've been reading nothing but this and now I'm beyond feeling embarrassed about it too LOL

btw, do you folks go here often? Most of the G rated stuff is... in a very distinct style Wink

VeritasNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Omg Those t shirts are awesome..Let get one made and sent to Pinku..

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Omg Those t shirts are awesome..Let get one made and sent to Pinku..

I know the creator, I can order one for Monu EmbarrassedLOL

NuktaacheenRainbowWarriorVeritaspinkisluv91

Go to top