Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 145)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Nahin hain Sanam, woh Chotu ke bday treat par gayi hain...Isliye u are bullying me Angry

They send u hugs bcoz u pester them to send u some LOL 

lol I didn't know she's goneEmbarrassed Dekhte hai what she says when she comes back:P 

Nahin, I don'tTongue even if I did it's better than whining for hugsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

lol I didn't know she's goneEmbarrassed Dekhte hai what she says when she comes back:P 

Nahin, I don'tTongue even if I did it's better than whining for hugsWink
Lol..Not everyone is like u Tongue I have never whined for hugs even once...U r the one who keeps whining TongueLOL

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Lol..Not everyone is like u Tongue I have never whined for hugs even once...U r the one who keeps whining TongueLOL

LOL you come and say, today I'm sickCry so everyone's like awwwwEmbarrassed and hugs youOuch

Btw I just cut my fingerCry I really didLOL

axeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thank you for the song dedications, zombies and all Tongue LOL LOL

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

awwww.... RW... Hug   i wasn't implying it only towards parents, but in general terms... i feel the pressure is from everyone... and that is what makes the parents worry... some show it, some don't...

@ bold... that's what i meant too... my parents says the exact same thing...

i feel worried too, sometimes... Embarrassed   there are too many things to occupy my worry... my kids are still so young, yet i worry about their future even now... LOLLOL

yeah, hitler mommy, as Ekta would say... kya karon... i don't want them to face the hurdles i faced or others have faced.... life is complicated as it is... but i guess, some things you just can't avoid... makes me wish for a magic wand....!  

thankfully, my parents are not that pushy either... they are fairly cool in comparison.... 

Smita... Hug   awww, i know... my mom was telling my sister after her marriage that she should think about kids... but she did not go on about it....  now, my sis has a daughter... Big smile  her FIL and MIL also tell my parents and her that too... ke in ko ek aur ka soochna chahiye...  and sometimes my mom would also then talk to my sister about it... and i told my mom, ke why are you telling them these things... Embarrassed  let her decide... doesn't matter how many kids you have... if she doesn't feel that she can handle one more, why do you worry...?   LOLLOL   hubby ji tells me sometimes, i am too blunt... Embarrassed   i guess i am rather protective of my sis... even now, that we are both married, i think i am closest to her among the siblings... we only have a one year gap.. besides, she's also working... so i know it'll be hard for her to handle another child... and if she doesn't want it, then i don't think it's right that others pressure her...

aaj kal aise hi it's so hard to take care of the kids and ensure they have everything, for now, and for planning their future... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   i think i was the only one who was anxious to be a mom... i planned it though... zaroori bhi hai... when i got married, hubby ji was still writing his exams, and he hadn't started his residency... so we couldn't really afford to have a child at that time, even if my mom told me how wonderful it would be... LOL   i think moms worry more about these things than dads... Big smile

First things first, where's my ice-cream cake? Angry Confused Tongue Big smile Wink LOL 
(no really, those are the only smileys that fit my line, I did try putting more LOL)

Yay for non-pushy parents! Thumbs Up Boo for them secretly worrying anyways Confused Ouch

@Hitler Mommy, Stern Smile
I've resisted saying anything for a long time but I do disagree very much, only with the title. I dislike it, the same way people use retard lightly for normal people acting dumb, all the while calling an actual retarded person special when they are slow. If retard is an insult then why are they special? Double standards Dead
I'm ok with General Mommy, Nightmare Mommy, Dracula Mommy or similar (Dracula is a fictional character after all) but Hitler was a real murderer as far as we know and there is no other proof stating otherwise. Moms are best, not Hitler Dead Sorry Ekta, don't take this personally. I just had to say it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@Sanam... Aaj se u r Dracula Mommy HugHugHug

@RW, how was ur weekend?

Edited by axeion - 13 February 2011 at 1:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorVeritasNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

@RW, how was ur weekend?

I had a bad feeling when I mentioned Dracula Mommy Confused Sorry Sanam Embarrassed but it's still.. funny LOL

My weekend was very vampy. I'll be finishing the Twilight series for a thrid time by today and possibly get fired to boot Big smile Oh and it's been cloudy too, totally sets the mood LOL May be I should watch the films now and LOL... so who has the links? Wink LOL

edit:
*ahem* library-wala? Tongue

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 13 February 2011 at 2:00am

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

@RW, how was ur weekend?
I had a bad feeling when I mentioned Dracula Mommy Confused Sorry Sanam Embarrassed but it's still.. funny LOL

My weekend was very vampy. I'll be finishing the Twilight series for a thrid time by today and possibly get fired to boot Big smile Oh and it's been cloudy too, totally sets the mood LOL May be I should watch the films now and LOL... so who has the links? Wink LOL

edit:
See, Sanam tortures my Chotu...I have to give her some name LOL But she isn't all the into blood-n-gore, so Dracula doesn't suit her Confused But I'll hang-on to it, until I find something better Wink

What's wrong with everyone turning Vampy Ouch Look at Nitzy's DP, she's all vampy too LOL And u r crazy, Twilight for the 3rd time... Don't tell me, u r secretly nurturing a crush on my 'Don' AngryShocked Keep ur hands and eyes off him, all u lil vamps of my life LOL Ask Nitzy for links, she's an expert on that Tongue

*ahem**ahem* Stop acting as if u don't remember him LOL It's just that I haven't spoken to him since october, and accidentally met him at the Grocery Store Tongue

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

@RW, how was ur weekend?

edit:
See, Sanam tortures my Chotu...I have to give her some name LOL But she isn't all the into blood-n-gore, so Dracula doesn't suit her Confused But I'll hang-on to it, until I find something better Wink

What's wrong with everyone turning Vampy Ouch Look at Nitzy's DP, she's all vampy too LOL And u r crazy, Twilight for the 3rd time... Don't tell me, u r secretly nurturing a crush on my 'Don' AngryShocked Keep ur hands and eyes off him, all u lil vamps of my life LOL Ask Nitzy for links, she's an expert on that Tongue

*ahem**ahem* Stop acting as if u don't remember him LOL It's just that I haven't spoken to him since october, and accidentally met him at the Grocery Store Tongue

Cool, we should all come up with cool names for Sanam Big smile
- Ex-Marauder, now an Anti-Marauder Mom (M na M) Tongue Ok I admit it's not very cool Tongue
- Super Mom gone bad Wink
- Mumma! Bachao!! LOL

Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me... albeit less than she hates you! LOL and she'll give us these Hug to show how much Embarrassed

And EWWWW at your Vampy Don. Edward may not be a real but he's the sweetest fictional bf ever. You can keep the Don Tongue

Nitzy? May I promote piracy and ask u for links? Is it true you are a big DON? Confused (all fingers pointing at Ekta and thumbs and toes too)

I do remember, but it's been months! WHY is he still just library-wala? Tongue

Go to top