Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 141)

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

RW...Just for u ROFL

I have something better..
Indian zombie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenRainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

With the last pages of this thread left, and almost all of us back to the club... Let's decide about the book for next CC Tongue 

My lovely Glabians, post ur suggestions so that we can decide and find links for the book LOL

Eh uh umm
Did we read this cc's book * guilty look

Well, we were waiting for u to get back and get well... Before we start the next book Tongue

RainbowWarriorVeritasNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Shocked by 'folks' I didn't mean my parents!!! Confused 

I just use that as a generic term to imply people like society, friends, relatives etc. My parents don't mind if I live with them 4ever, they are only worried that my 4ever will be longer than theirs Ouch Confused 

My parents are the coolest ppl I know. They put their 'kids' before everything else. No one can bash me with my mum around. She can't protect me from everyone however.... Still I don't get to hear the things my still single friends do. People can be very cruel. But,  Alhumdulillah, I'm fortunate that way Smile

Thanks for the wishes Hug

awwww.... RW... Hug   i wasn't implying it only towards parents, but in general terms... i feel the pressure is from everyone... and that is what makes the parents worry... some show it, some don't...

@ bold... that's what i meant too... my parents says the exact same thing...

i feel worried too, sometimes... Embarrassed   there are too many things to occupy my worry... my kids are still so young, yet i worry about their future even now... LOLLOL

yeah, hitler mommy, as Ekta would say... kya karon... i don't want them to face the hurdles i faced or others have faced.... life is complicated as it is... but i guess, some things you just can't avoid... makes me wish for a magic wand....!  

thankfully, my parents are not that pushy either... they are fairly cool in comparison.... 

Smita... Hug   awww, i know... my mom was telling my sister after her marriage that she should think about kids... but she did not go on about it....  now, my sis has a daughter... Big smile  her FIL and MIL also tell my parents and her that too... ke in ko ek aur ka soochna chahiye...  and sometimes my mom would also then talk to my sister about it... and i told my mom, ke why are you telling them these things... Embarrassed  let her decide... doesn't matter how many kids you have... if she doesn't feel that she can handle one more, why do you worry...?   LOLLOL   hubby ji tells me sometimes, i am too blunt... Embarrassed   i guess i am rather protective of my sis... even now, that we are both married, i think i am closest to her among the siblings... we only have a one year gap.. besides, she's also working... so i know it'll be hard for her to handle another child... and if she doesn't want it, then i don't think it's right that others pressure her...

aaj kal aise hi it's so hard to take care of the kids and ensure they have everything, for now, and for planning their future... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   i think i was the only one who was anxious to be a mom... i planned it though... zaroori bhi hai... when i got married, hubby ji was still writing his exams, and he hadn't started his residency... so we couldn't really afford to have a child at that time, even if my mom told me how wonderful it would be... LOL   i think moms worry more about these things than dads... Big smile

RainbowWarriorVeritasaxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Pinki...  Hug

read the other books too, when you want, of course... WinkBig smile

and well, i have news for everyone... i'm going to be starting my course on the 21st March, hopefully.... i've got to hand in my application, and registration form... had  a meeting yesterday, and i'm so happppppy all went well... Big smile    still have to write my exam, but i've done most of the revision... i feel quite confident...

am just happy that i'll get to start things... i was so worried, but i feel quite relieved now....!!   Big smile   and thank you everyone for the wishes... HugHugHug

will be posting here time to time... itni aasani se peecha nahin chodon gi... lekin if i don't read the books, mujhe blame mat karna... i will still be READING... just other books...!   EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Sanam Hug Yes, Mom's do worry more...isliye toh I say Hitler Mommy...Have u ever heard me saying Hitler Daddy Confused It's always Daddy Cool Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Sanam Hug Yes, Mom's do worry more...isliye toh I say Hitler Mommy...Have u ever heard me saying Hitler Daddy Confused It's always Daddy Cool Embarrassed

that's because dad's let moms do all the worrying... Wink

it's all a scam, i tell you....!   LOLLOL

Veritasaxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ekta, tumhaare junior duplicate ki birthday hai kal.... LOLLOL

movie and dinner plans for tomorrow... we'll have a little party at home for him.... Big smile   movie is shrek 3... LOLLOL   i think the kids will like it.... got him an icecream cake already.... and will make dinner arrangements... Big smile   us ki pasand ki cheezen banen gi...!

RainbowWarriorVeritasaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Ekta, tumhaare junior duplicate ki birthday hai kal.... LOLLOL

movie and dinner plans for tomorrow... we'll have a little party at home for him.... Big smile   movie is shrek 3... LOLLOL   i think the kids will like it.... got him an icecream cake already.... and will make dinner arrangements... Big smile   us ki pasand ki cheezen banen gi...!

Yay yay yay... Wish him from my side and give him big big hugs Hug Hug Hug (That reminds me, did u give my hugs to lil princess on her bday Angry)  Do din ruk jaata, kitna mast bday mil jata usko ... Like I shld have delayed my bday by a day Wink 

I am sure they'll like Shrek 3... Hmm, so what is chotu getting as bday gift tmrow Tongue 

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Go to top