Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 140)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Hehe, I just got invited for a lunch next week with this guy who happens to be Max's professor, he was a part of Obama's campaign team, and also best frnds with US's Ambassador to India Big smile I met him a few months back, when I went to submit Max's homework that I was working on. Max is having lunch with him, and the prof invited me too Big smile

p.s. He's too cute, doesn't look like a prof at all. We would be working with him on Max's campaign, and then later for mine if I plan to run for office ever Ouch Max wants me to run in 2019, he said he would move to India for my campaign!

Plan to run officeShocked

Well I'm not voting for youDeadTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Me no know how too write riddel neither Confused Me end up write poetsee riddel Big smile Now you try! Tongue

That's exactly what I meant, life has a time limit Smile which makes it harder to work things out in time. I'm already behind according to a vast majority of people around me and instead of letting me catch up and make my own pace, folks insist that I should drop out of the running altogether and mope around because my life is obviously over??! Supposedly, being single at 28 is blasphemy of the highest order Confused Ouch and there's no hope for me whatsoever Big smile I ignore it all of course but some of it still trickles through and sometimes even a little feels like a lot.. Ouch

All the best Thumbs Up

ah, i see what you mean.... but i guess, every parent is like that... but all they want is happiness for you... EmbarrassedBig smile   i think it has a lot to do with how our society works.... i know, my mom keeps lecturing my sister (she's a couple years younger than you...) what will happen when we no longer can take care of you... i see her point... i guess, some things in life are not so simple that you can wave a magic wand and get things to work the way you want to....! 

wo kehte hain naa... waqt se pehle, aur naseeb se zyaada, kisi ko kuch nahin milta... it'll work out, Insha-Allah, i'm sure... you've got to give it time... i have seen parents worry too much about these things... the only time my mom didn't have to worry was with me.... then she was worried about my sister, who is now married... and now, my mom is worried about my other sister, who is due to complete her degree... kya karen... humaari society hi aisi hai... EmbarrassedOuch

reminds me actually of a kid's movie.... have you ever seen Mulan... Fa Zou sits with Mulan under a tree, and shows her that nearly all the buds have blossomed, but one is late... and he tells her that though, it will blossom late, it'll be the most beautiful of all.... so you know, some things take it's time.... Big smile   though, it probably can be upsetting, don't let it get to you...  HugHugHug

Shocked by 'folks' I didn't mean my parents!!! Confused 

I just use that as a generic term to imply people like society, friends, relatives etc. My parents don't mind if I live with them 4ever, they are only worried that my 4ever will be longer than theirs Ouch Confused 

My parents are the coolest ppl I know. They put their 'kids' before everything else. No one can bash me with my mum around. She can't protect me from everyone however.... Still I don't get to hear the things my still single friends do. People can be very cruel. But,  Alhumdulillah, I'm fortunate that way Smile

Thanks for the wishes Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VeritasNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Am I a weirdo Shocked Can u guys believe I developed an allergy to an "Allergy Medicine" Ouch

No, my mum has that too and it's a very serious thing Confused She now only takes herbal medicine for allergies because everything else made it much much worse Ouch

Hmm... Now that makes me feel good, I am better than y'all TongueLOL

lol, I didn't say it that way and you know it! Read my PS again LOL Tongue

lol, can't argue with that, since it's about my mom Tongue

ps - you cheater! Tongue LOL

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 10 February 2011 at 1:22am

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Not allowed to vanish, remember? Or do you WANT me to forward all the brain-eating PM requests you sent to me to not leave Tongue I guess you do Wink Love to read ur own writing na? Tongue

btw, if ur scared of boredom, that makes you a coward, and a very boring one too Tongue

But I can go into stealth mode for a few days right Confused Remember I let u go on urs, and stopped sending those brain-eating PMs, which btw u replied to with equal zombie chants LOL I guess you do Wink Love to read ur own writing na? Tongue

I don't mind being a boring coward, with that helps me come back with fresh mind for better discussions... with nothing to discuss atm I feel bored Confused Not that I contribute much to intellectual talks, but still LOL

Ok, you have my blessing to disappear ('cos I know you will react violently if I say permission LOL)

@brain-eating PMs, zombie chants and fresh mind
It's too much of a coincidence that I'm working on a chapter of my story which is called 'Dead land' about zombies of course LOL 

And.. your line on fresh mind made me think of bhaaji tarkaari sellers.. Tongue 
Bheja le lo, Bheja! Taaza taaza bhejaaa! LOL

Wow RW,You coolness factor went up a notch..writing abt zombies no lessShocked..
what happened to those animal stories you were working on..?

I am  looking up  books on dreams and lucid dreaming..a fallout of reading a paranormal series on dream catching..
Note to self..actually read the reading cc books once in a while...*shaking head

It's only one chapter Confused and I can't say anymore.. Confused LOL

The animal stories are on hold along with 2-3 others. Too many ideas, too little time Big smile I'm trying to concentrate on one but I don't get around to writing much, the story just keeps jumping around in my head and to think I started in feb 2010!!! Ouch

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Am I a weirdo Shocked Can u guys believe I developed an allergy to an "Allergy Medicine" Ouch

No, my mum has that too and it's a very serious thing Confused She now only takes herbal medicine for allergies because everything else made it much much worse Ouch

Hmm... Now that makes me feel good, I am better than y'all TongueLOL

lol, I didn't say it that way and you know it! Read my PS again LOL Tongue

lol, can't argue with that, since it's about my mom Tongue

ps - you cheater! Tongue LOL

Lol...Whatever, u r just J now, like Monu TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
RW...Just for u ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
With the last pages of this thread left, and almost all of us back to the club... Let's decide about the book for next CC Tongue 

My lovely Glabians, post ur suggestions so that we can decide and find links for the book LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

With the last pages of this thread left, and almost all of us back to the club... Let's decide about the book for next CC Tongue 

My lovely Glabians, post ur suggestions so that we can decide and find links for the book LOL

Eh uh umm
Did we read this cc's book * guilty look

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top