Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 125)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Me too, I HATE labels. All kinds, I'm unique and I do my best to stick out. Big smile Welcome to the club... ops! That makes us less unique LOL

hey, i'm a person above and below everything... who wants an identity as a fan or a non-fan.... humaari choice ka kya...?   unique ka pata nahin, but i'd rather be known by my kids, or my family, or my hubby ji, or my friends... in that order...!!   EmbarrassedBig smile

I never brought up Salman in the discussion, no clue who did.Must be someone sill with nothing more to say articulately, and I never bring up anybody who's not in a show because another thing I hate is comparisons. If I must compare then I would say this, SRK is a better actor than a host. I compare him to him. But yes, silly fanbots don't do this Wacko

i saw some posts in the best actor thread... it's so obvious who is a neutral member, and who doesn't like him... LOLLOL   and specially with all the aamir and salman fans always claiming their favs to be better, it's easy to tell... they don't even hide it... i've seen you crtiicise srk, but i have not seen you calling him names... i don't think any of us does that, (with exception of pinki sometimes, lol)... but she does not mean it that way, that i know... i bring in the points sometimes to call out on the hypocrisy of the statements of others...

have you played chess...?  you always make a move according to your opponent... Wink

Welcome to the non-fan club Hug (more uniqueness ebbs away.. Ermm)

Hug   i don't like to call myself a non-fan because i do like certain celebs... my definition of a fan is completely different than how other people are... i guess that's why i can neither find a place with the fans or the non-fans... however you want to term it... there are only two people who think exactly like me, on the bolly section... Big smile   i can't tell you how grateful i am for their company.... it's good to have people who know where you're coming from.... and i have that here... i am never judged... people know what i am talking about... that's never too common....!!

Right now the show is more fun than the forum. I constantly post (hopefully) funny stuff and hardly anyone responds. It's almost like ppl WANT to argue only Ouch I saw that you mentioned this and it seems true.. Confused

i know it is true...  people can come and deny, but i have never been wrong...!   Embarrassed  and i don't wish to talk and call out on it, because that would require me going through their posts, which i have no time or intention for... waise kabhi ghussa aa jaaye, then i've done that too...!   LOLLOLLOL  people get way too serious, whether they like someone or dislike someone...!!

It wasn't like this in IJSMB or BB. We would fight and laugh in equal measure. Mohit & Meena used to make me laugh so much, I was sure my boss would fire me LOL But now I see only arguments. Personally, I avoid conflicts and if that means keeping quiet, I do, unless provoked too much (I'm kinda provoked right now, and am I trying to decide if I want to let the Hulk lose or not, it would get me banned for sure. People assume that I can't be bad.. I agree because fighting evil oppression is not bad! Big smile)

i've never saw or posted on big boss, so am not sure... but i was there for a part of IJSMB... and it was fun... even despite the arguments, others made the situation light, instead of continuous instigations... it was fun... but this is not fun... everyone loves to point fingers at other sides... why don't they all meet somewhere in the middle, and both have fun... it's like, my way or the highway....!   Confused   heheheh... i think i have that in common with you.... but i know, you'll never go down to the level of some of the others...!!   HugHug   don't let it get to you... and don't you dare get banned... i need you here.. we all do...!!  HugHugHug
Watch from the 3rd episode, I was finally laughing. I have high hopes that SRK is going to salvage the low opening Thumbs Up Smile

alright, if you are saying... i didn't even finish the second epi... i was watching it online... the show itself doesn't do much to hold my interest either....!   EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

@"that vampires vs. zombies is hilarious...!   LOLLOLLOL   and i think it's safe to say, i like neither...! "

Of course! You're sane and smart. Only silly Don kiddos can love vampires like.. Edward Cullen! Big smile he he he, send in the hitmen Ekta, I'm ready! Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha! LOL

LOLLOLLOL   i'm too old... that's the real reason... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL   arey, ye kaisa contradiction hai... kid hai to don kaise ho ga... aur don hai to kid kaise ho ga...?  WinkLOLLOLLOL   Ekta, don't worry... the theory doesn't hold so you're in the clear...!   WinkLOLLOL

ps - Sanam, I'm not going to include you in any more of my -same-to-same clubs because it we're not careful, we will end up like twins Confused Tongue LOL and a certain duo in our CC already has a monopoly on that LOL

i'm guessing it involves Ekta... Wink  who is the other one...?  LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Nitzy is my "Evily Devily Meany Twiny"

p.s. Just woke up, will reply to everything else in sometimeConfused Good Morning Lovely People Hug

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

p.s. Just woke up, will reply to everything else in sometimeConfused Good Morning Lovely People Hug

really...?  well, what do they say... opposites attract... WinkLOLLOL

Morning...   HugHug

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Morning...   HugHug

She fakes it well... She isn't all that sweet n innocent as u all think LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Morning...   HugHug

She fakes it well... She isn't all that sweet n innocent as u all think LOL 

LOLLOL   i don't think she's all that sweet and innocent either... but she's quite the polar opposite of you... EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL   she is a bit somewhere between me and RW, Smita....!   RW and Smita are quite similar, i find.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   Pinki is more your twin, with different tastes... LOLLOLLOLLOL

nobody kill me for this... i am not too sweet or innocent either... nor have i claimed to be... or am claiming to be...!   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

LOLLOL   i don't think she's all that sweet and innocent either... but she's quite the polar opposite of you... LOL   she is a bit somewhere between me and RW, Smita....!   RW and Smita are quite similar, i find.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   Pinki is more your twin, with different tastes... LOL

nobody kill me for this... i am not too sweet or innocent either... nor have i claimed to be... or am claiming to be...!   LOL
She's like that bcoz she says she's finished her wild stage(ya ya, thats what she says I m going through).... No, RW n Smita aren't similar... Smita isn't as crazy as RW LOL

Pinki is not my twiny... She's the seedha-sadha baccha here..or shld I say the Granny of this place Angry 

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
LOLLOL  i thought i was the granny of this place...!

pinki is a bhoola bhaala bachaa... she's too innocent....!!   Big smile

RW isn't crazy... LOLLOL  

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

LOLLOL  i thought i was the granny of this place...!

pinki is a bhoola bhaala bachaa... she's too innocent....!!   Big smile

RW isn't crazy... LOLLOL  

Ask me Evil Smile I'll tell u who's crazy n who's innocent Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Go to top