Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 124)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Sanam, I am not talking abt ATs… ppl do go over-board in ATs… But the whole point is, she is generalizing things… U don't go around the forum giving out warnings to all the members of an AT, whether they use abusive Language or not…I was on the AT, and I never used any single abusive word… But still got a warning, infact out of all my posts on that thread, only two posts referred to any other actor besides Akash… I mean, c'mon one needs to watch out before they issue warnings left-right-center… All I asked her was point out that post that was offensive, I even made her task easier by copying all my posts… All she had to do was point a finger…She din't, so yes… I would stay quiet. I take criticism well, and apologise when I am wrong…But when it comes to taking the blame for something that I haven't done… Hello, u better watch out for a war!!! 

And… What about the member introduction thread… All I want from her is answers to some questions, that's it… I don't need to go stalk anyone, but I do have a right to read whatever I want to, and also say what I feel like. What happened to freedom of speech!!! I don't need to be told by someone to leave a place, I am mature enough to know my own limits…

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i did not see anything in the AT, except that link that was posted.... so have no idea... did you also get a warning...?   did not know that.... see, that's because people label you now... since from your posts, people figured you may not like srk, you're bashing... know what i mean... that's just how my posts got generalized too... i'm like, did they even read my posts, or just from the general perception, came to conclusions.... either way, labelling a member for their choices is wrong....  i dunno... it works both ways.... i think you got targetted because of others who might have gone overboard... there are extremes in both cases, criticism and fan-ism (whatever that means)....  and whoever is in between, usually gets the blame along with everyone else...

some of the fans are dramatically possessive about their favourites... one reason why i can never associate with them.... tum ko kisi ne bura thodi kaha... hurt kis liye ho rahe ho... but whatever... they want their AT's for themselves... i care less.. i never visit those...

but i know that some people use that place to call names to other members....  i have no clue what people mean by 'we were stalked'... hello...?  to rules kyon break kar rahe ho.... apne fav ki tareef karo... jo bhi karo... doosri cheezen discuss karo... par doosre members ke baare mein kyon baat kar rahe ho... that too in a negative manner...

i guess people have a lot of free time on their hands...

nahin yaar, don't blame the mod too much.... whatever it is... people bug them with complaints too... you know, i've been accused of giving an instigating comment because i called someone a 'kid'... LOLLOL   so you know, you get all kinda people...

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

After seeing the last post I watched both the episodes.... SRK Thumbs Down His lame ball jokes n wonderbrar jokes Thumbs Down Why is he 'Stressing' it to be a family entertainer when it is clearly not... thanks to SRK. Soumya has been wasted... Even i agree that it is out n out SRK show, i hardly got to see any of the contestants. Javed Jafrey was good in Takeshi's castle n I expected something similar.

SRK is a big disappointment for me. I thought Salman was going overboard sometimes but I liked him better as a host than SRK. Sorry SRK fans Tongue

have to mention that Priyadarshini n Dimpy were hilarious in the second episode LOL LOL Yay we are getting to see more of Priyadarshini with her 2 hunters (her tongue is one big hunter too) Tongue

SRK is crapDead and I wish his jokes were a little more family type instead of this crapConfused I always found him cheap and this show confirmed my hate for him lmaoLOL

Salman's way betterEmbarrassed atleast he didn't crack cheap jokes.

Priyadarshini rocksLOL I love how ramlal or whatever that thing is kicked her and she flewEmbarrassed and when Payal got punched in the face I couldn't stop laughing. Oh and payal wore payals which was kind of funnyLOL

NuktaacheenRainbowWarrioraxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I get that feeling too, why couldn't we get sarah again from BB4, she's the best mod I've ever seen so far..

AwwwwwwAngry stupid modsConfused

OOh I choose vampire, hot desi vampire btwEmbarrassedLOLDay DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

SRK is crapDead and I wish his jokes were a little more family type instead of this crapConfused I always found him cheap and this show confirmed my hate for him lmaoLOL

Salman's way betterEmbarrassed atleast he didn't crack cheap jokes.

Priyadarshini rocksLOL I love how ramlal or whatever that thing is kicked her and she flewEmbarrassed and when Payal got punched in the face I couldn't stop laughing. Oh and payal wore payals which was kind of funnyLOL

definitely... he just runs over people and blames it on his driver... abuses women and then imply it's false by saying she wouldn't have survived to tell.. oh yeah, great he is... meh, i've never liked salman as a person...  

i've never seen his hosting on big boss, but i don't think he was that great either from what i gathered... was he...?   oh well...

i guess it also depends on the show.... i dunno who comes up with such scripts, but apparently all shows on NDTV are like that... i dunno.. but i agree, the jokes are definitely a bit too much.....!

LOLLOLLOL  don't hate him... hate is a strong word... aise bhi, paise ke liye sab sab karte hain.... celebs are such ugh, i don't know, immoral people...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOL

i like the first stunt... it was pretty cool... and the second one... third one looked easier, but i guess it was tough too.. i don't remember any names... Confused

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

definitely... he just runs over people and blames it on his driver... abuses women and then imply it's false by saying she wouldn't have survived to tell.. oh yeah, great he is... meh, i've never liked salman as a person...  

i've never seen his hosting on big boss, but i don't think he was that great either from what i gathered... was he...?   oh well...

i guess it also depends on the show.... i dunno who comes up with such scripts, but apparently all shows on NDTV are like that... i dunno.. but i agree, the jokes are definitely a bit too much.....!

LOLLOLLOL  don't hate him... hate is a strong word... aise bhi, paise ke liye sab sab karte hain.... celebs are such ugh, i don't know, immoral people...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOL

i like the first stunt... it was pretty cool... and the second one... third one looked easier, but i guess it was tough too.. i don't remember any names... Confused

idk abt his personal life but on tv he doesn't crack cheap jokes Embarrassed I've seen SRK do this everywhereConfused and Salman doesn't really have MAJOR ego problems like SRKDead

He was funnyEmbarrassed idk if he was great or notBig smile

Yep Celebs are immoral and idk why but I hate himLOLLOL but I'll say dislikeBig smile

Third one with the speedbreaker is toughShocked are you talking abt today's epi? I haven't seen it yetEmbarrassed

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

idk abt his personal life but on tv he doesn't crack cheap jokes Embarrassed I've seen SRK do this everywhereConfused and Salman doesn't really have MAJOR ego problems like SRKDead

He was funnyEmbarrassed idk if he was great or notBig smile

Yep Celebs are immoral and idk why but I hate himLOLLOL but I'll say dislikeBig smile

Third one with the speedbreaker is toughShocked are you talking abt today's epi? I haven't seen it yetEmbarrassed

salman has the biggest ego out of all the stars... he's a playground bullly... have you ever talked to some fans... they're actually so proud he finished off vivek's career.... he only publicises his charity, so he can be known as the guy with the heart of gold, and of course, to take focus away from his varying court cases... i actually used to like the guy, but that was before i found out about how he is in real life... i despise people like that, especially who abuse women... and then make a mockery out of the situation... bunch of MCPs....!!

rest, everyone is pretty much in the same boat... jealous of each other's success, blah blah and blah... all immoral people... LOLLOL   heck, even amit ji has cheated on his wife... but oh well... he talks well, and he's a great actor.... not much to like other than that...!!

no, i've only seen the first two... didn't they keep the same stunts.... mgiht have introduced some new ones... i don't think i can bear watching it... i actually got bored... EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Nitz, you don't really have to say 'sorry srk fans'.... by all the typical definitions of fan, i don't know if i am counted... TongueTongue   i'm a person, not a fan... thanks...!   TongueTongue  

yep, the show was disappointing... but as someone pointed out, all the shows on NDTV are supposedly R rated...  and yes, salman does well in the vahiyaat kinda shows... WinkTongueTongue   i prefer shows like paanchvi pass, but my favourite to date is KBC... amit ji was honestly the best host ever....!!   Big smile

RW, i hate being labelled as something i am clearly not... and i don't need unknown faces trying to argue their points which are kinda biased to begin with... everyone loves pointing fingers at others, but they never consider their own fault.... that's why i can never find a place, with either the so-called fans, or the so-called 'bashers'.... there are very few who are on the middle ground.... this place is so much better... i'd rather stay here... aise hi, i need to focus on my revisions, not get in between the onging fan wars... people like to take things to extreme... that's not my idea of fun...!!

but yes, i think you guys should join the forum... it does look fun... but as of now, for me it's nothing short of a headache... LOLLOL   i need to focus on all the conversions, and the other variables... i might watch the show for laughs, but that's about it... i did like the stunts though... it's fun... and some of the rhyming srk did was kinda funny... other than that, i really don't want to see him too much... they should focus more on the contestants... i don't even remember half of their names... everyone is so unfamiliar... i remember that kushaal guy... that's because he was in a movie i saw...!   LOLLOLLOL   well, who cares kaun kaun hai...

that vampires vs. zombies is hilarious...!   LOLLOLLOL   and i think it's safe to say, i like neither...!   LOLLOL

Me too, I HATE labels. All kinds, I'm unique and I do my best to stick out. Big smile Welcome to the club... ops! That makes us less unique LOL

I never brought up Salman in the discussion, no clue who did.Must be someone sill with nothing more to say articulately, and I never bring up anybody who's not in a show because another thing I hate is comparisons. If I must compare then I would say this, SRK is a better actor than a host. I compare him to him. But yes, silly fanbots don't do this Wacko

Welcome to the non-fan club Hug (more uniqueness ebbs away.. Ermm)

Right now the show is more fun than the forum. I constantly post (hopefully) funny stuff and hardly anyone responds. It's almost like ppl WANT to argue only Ouch I saw that you mentioned this and it seems true.. Confused

It wasn't like this in IJSMB or BB. We would fight and laugh in equal measure. Mohit & Meena used to make me laugh so much, I was sure my boss would fire me LOL But now I see only arguments. Personally, I avoid conflicts and if that means keeping quiet, I do, unless provoked too much (I'm kinda provoked right now, and am I trying to decide if I want to let the Hulk lose or not, it would get me banned for sure. People assume that I can't be bad.. I agree because fighting evil oppression is not bad! Big smile)

Watch from the 3rd episode, I was finally laughing. I have high hopes that SRK is going to salvage the low opening Thumbs Up Smile

@"that vampires vs. zombies is hilarious...!   LOLLOLLOL   and i think it's safe to say, i like neither...! "

Of course! You're sane and smart. Only silly Don kiddos can love vampires like.. Edward Cullen! Big smile he he he, send in the hitmen Ekta, I'm ready! Mu-ha-ha-ha-ha! LOL

ps - Sanam, I'm not going to include you in any more of my -same-to-same clubs because it we're not careful, we will end up like twins Confused Tongue LOL and a certain duo in our CC already has a monopoly on that LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Go to top