Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 118)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
ZKJ sucks Dead Sorry Sanam, but SRK sucked big time in this show Angry I felt like breaking my speakers Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

ZKJ sucks Dead Sorry Sanam, but SRK sucked big time in this show Angry I felt like breaking my speakers Ouch

I laughed at the contestants falling but SRK's sickening comments made me cringe. And he kept talking, his talking was the highlight, not the contestants performingConfused I hope it gets betterDead

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I laughed at the contestants falling but SRK's sickening comments made me cringe. And he kept talking, his talking was the highlight, not the contestants performingConfused I hope it gets betterDead

How is that possible? He will just talk more and more, he's not supposed to talk about himself at all.. THIS is the problem with hiring maega stars as hosts Dead

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

LMAO @ Ekta's dramaROFL

CryCryCry Dil ke armaan aasoon mein beh gaye 

Deadly Don Drama Dqueen (D silent in Dqueen or you may read it as Donkey Tongue ... I sense more suicidal smileys coming on after my post LOL)

MONU
NITZY
RW

Your synchronized assassination squad (SAS) is using shot guns!! Shocked Angrezon ke zamaane ke Don ho kya? Tongue 

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

How is that possible? He will just talk more and more, he's not supposed to talk about himself at all.. THIS is the problem with hiring maega stars as hosts Dead

Yea, but I don't think Salman talked abt himself alot. I like Salman, SRK is suckyDead

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeion

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

nahin, i don't see... LOLLOLLOL I'll hire Ekta Don to make sure you do see, and that's the last thing you'll see btw Tongue he he he Tongue

since when is Ekta a don...?  ye naya silsila kaun sa hai... kab se hai, aur kaise hai...?  LOLLOL   humaare zamaane ki buhat puraani film ka buhat puraana dialogue hai... shayad suna ho... Wink  jo loog sheeshe ke mehal mein rehte hain, wo doosron ke gharon pe pathar nahin phenka karte... WinkLOLLOL

In Glabeverse, all is possible. She wants to be one anyhow and since you have given her a mehal now, obviously she's rich enough to bad-ass people Tongue

i don't get too much TV here, so haven't seen any ads... but i do hope he doesn't dance like that on zor ka jhatka... LOLLOLLOL Hope and SRK just don't go together, will find out today anyhow Confused   oh, does it start today.... will watch the first epi.... should be fun...!   Big smile

SRK talks too much Confused I already knew this but I had hoped... 

Dilip Kumar is and was the best...!!  never liked raj kapoor too much though... love sanjeev kumar.... he was awesome...!!   Big smile   padosan is also one of my favs...!  

aamir's movies just don't appeal to me nowadays...  i don't see his so-called 'intelligence'... let's put it that way... i'd rate akki way higher than i'd rate aamir... LOLLOL   oh well... aise hi, there era is almost ending... and nobody in the current actors have any appeal whatsoever... i'm getting bored of bollywood... i have seen such few movies... mostly i just watch hollywood movies now...!   Embarrassed
I like Shahid Kapoor from the new bunch.

shahid is okay...  i like some of his movies, but the boy doesn't has the charm... Embarrassed

i love johnny depp too... but my favourite has to be sean connery....!  EmbarrassedBig smile   but i like almost everyone else....!   LOLLOLLOL 
Who can compare to Connery? Star

i know... i am too smitten... i love the way he talks... there's something to be said about the Brit accent... Embarrassed   i also like pierce brosnan... anthony hopkins... Big smile Yep, who can compare to that scottish accent, of course he's retired now, he thinks 80 is too old to act in films Big smile

i even liked jake gylenhaal (however he spells his name) after prince of persia... though, that's the only movie of his i remember watching...!   LOLLOLLOL
And that's his least interesting film Tongue

LOLLOL   but it's a fun adventure.... you know, my daughter still addresses herself as Princess Tamina sometimes...!   LOL   i liked the movie... it's really good...!!   Tongue

oh, i saw killers on the weekend.... it's so-soooo... very cliched.... some of the scenes were funny... if you haven't seen it, you aren't missing much....!    LOL

ah, dreams again... i don't recall any wierd dreams i had.... ConfusedEmbarrassed That's weird Tongue Wink   not more so than the fact that i don't have any... WinkLOL

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

LMAO @ Ekta's dramaROFL
 CryCryCry Dil ke armaan aasoon mein beh gaye 

Deadly Don Drama Dqueen (D silent in Dqueen or you may read it as Donkey Tongue ... I sense more suicidal smileys coming on after my post LOL)

MONU
NITZY
RW

Your synchronized assassination squad (SAS) is using shot guns!! Shocked Angrezon ke zamaane ke Don ho kya? Tongue 

Nahi, hum toh abhi ke hain...Lekin tum sabko ko maarne ke liye I had to hire Angrezon ke Zamaane ke assassins LOL Ab koi tum sab ki generation ka hoga tabhi toh tumhe ache se samajh kar maarega... Y'all Video-Games-naa-khelnewale Oldies LOL

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

nahin, i don't see... LOLLOLLOL I'll hire Ekta Don to make sure you do see, and that's the last thing you'll see btw Tongue he he he Tongue

since when is Ekta a don...?  ye naya silsila kaun sa hai... kab se hai, aur kaise hai...?  LOLLOL   humaare zamaane ki buhat puraani film ka buhat puraana dialogue hai... shayad suna ho... Wink  jo loog sheeshe ke mehal mein rehte hain, wo doosron ke gharon pe pathar nahin phenka karte... WinkLOLLOL

In Glabeverse, all is possible. She wants to be one anyhow and since you have given her a mehal now, obviously she's rich enough to bad-ass people Tongue

Yes, I am.... LOL Ohh, and I so knew that this orange font was coming next Wink

Go to top