Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 112)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

[QUOTE=axeion]

tsk tsk, double standards! Tongue Pinku will be on you like a fly on fly paper! Tongue

(Don't mind the 'fly' label pinku, after all I DID call ekta, fly paper Tongue LOL)

YAY Ekta's fly paperTongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

acha ok Smile
With all the controversial contestants, we have a solid entertainment i guess LOL LOL

BTW did u realize that u forgot something??? Tongue

LOL yea we will:) 

What did I forgetEmbarrassed Hugs? HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=RainbowWarrior]
lol LOL LOL

@Ekta: Stop bothering Pinku Angry U are 'J' that she is more responsible than u Tongue
LOL she so is jealous of meDeadLOL

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

The scariest dream i have ever had was that my dad had an heart attack n i was taking him on my bike. I was telling him to hold up for a while but there was too much traffic that i wasn't able to get to the hospital on time. I looked back n my dad had difficulty breathing n was almost falling down on road...... I woke up crying. It happened around 6-7 yrs ago. I didn't sleep at all n i was so happy to see my dad in the morning that i cried again Cry Cry Fear of losing is equally bad i guess Unhappy

Weirdest dream i had was some 10 yrs ago.... my friends make fun of me even now Tongue... one day i woke up with scarf tied to my head. There were 3 new born babies next to me on the same bed.. i called my mom and she came clutching a 2 yr old girl baby (she didn't look anything like my mom)... I asked her whose kids are those n why were they on my bed. She told me all 4 were mine... i had triplets recently n asked me why i am i acting like i dont remember anything. I saw that i had a mangalsutra and was so mad that i tried to pull it away telling that i wasn't married. My mom stopped me n told me that i was married 3 yrs ago n my hubby is working for discovery channel n his show was at 4 o clock. I wanted to see who this hubby was. My 'hubby' was shown sitting on a crocodile in some African forest n riding it to get to the other shore. I cud see only his shirtless back not the face Angry. I woke up sweating. (too much influence from Steve Irwin i supposeTongue) Morning i found that i had actually broken my gold chain thinking that it was mangalsutra Confused

OMG Shocked 

LMAO @ ur marriage dream, awwww poor youOuch

I was dreaming abt marrying Karan Kundra a night ago, I woke up gigglingConfusedLOL idk why, 

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=axeion]

no u are not 'J' that she is responsible and u are not... U are 'J' coz she isn't irresponsible like u LOL LOL

Hug Nitzy

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=RainbowWarrior]

I can murder u Evil Smile Dream abt it tmrow Tongue

The worst and weirdest dream I ever had was... I went on a vacation and then reach my hotel. A lavish hotel on the outside, but when I go inside the receptionist gives me the room keys, and then I get into the elevator which goes down into the Earth instead of going up Ouch Weirdest interiors, as if straight out of HP... Snakes evarywhr in the room, on the bed. Taps mein se bhi snakes, and then there is this weird utility store right outside my room... everything was dark n weird. Nothing made sense, and when I woke I couldn't go back to sleep again Ouch

Another weird thing, last Wednesday... I was sitting in our staff meeting. It was up on 12th floor, and I don't know what happened... But all I thought those 60 mins was that an earthquake would come any moment, and what will I do. Which way will I run and I was more worried bcoz I had left my keys and wallet downstairs in the office on 4th floor. So I was thinking whether I'll run to the terrace, or run out to the road, or first run to my office, pick my cards n keys and then go out... It was weird, that feeling stuck with me the whole day Confused

LOL wow, sounds like a movie I saw. Confused

WOW, is the second story a dream or reality LOL

I never have really bad dreams or I don't remember a particular one that I had recently:) 

But when I was abt 8-9 I used to have this dream where I was in a room alone and a green monster came and turned on my lamp and freaked me out:( LMAO, I used to wake up screaming and jump on my parents bed almost every night for a week. Ouch

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=nitz17]
Lol...ROFL I shld probably be 'J' was she irresponsible like me...Then I would have had competition for my "Chotu/Baccha" title... Now I don't have to worry...She's more responsible, so she can't get it... So I get all the hugs I need from Smita Hug

Hmmph whateverTongue Keep your hugs, Smita secretly emails me a whole hug email Embarrassed

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I was dreaming abt marrying Karan Kundra a night ago, I woke up gigglingConfusedLOL idk why, 

You are forbidden to have such dreams Tongue LOL LOL I'm giggling now, so I totally understand LOL

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top