Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 109)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Sanam.... Monu is a 60-yr old in the body of a 20-yr old Ouch U shldn't consider her opinion LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
what logic!! Everyone who don't like to play vdo games are old Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

what logic!! Everyone who don't like to play vdo games are old Confused

lol...for Monu it's so many other things too, and not just video games...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Ekta I'm just responsible, not old.Tongue what else do I do that makes me old?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
They opened the Zor Ka Jhatka forum... Dancing Party Time Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Who is Jennifer Widget??? Looks like she more popular than ST.... lol the show hasnt started yet n there is already a huge army to defend her LOL LOL

Edited by nitz17 - 28 January 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
lol yay, btw nitzy Jen was in DMG. I like her too, she's really pretty. I hope she's a decent person as well.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Moving to the CC Tongue

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

LOLLOLLOL  aamir fan, eh....

nah, my dislike doesn't stop me from watching anyone's movies... i watch movies only for my entertainment purposes... be it akki's movie even... for some reason, most aamir fans think that akki's movies are an insult to their intelligence... of course, that always amuses me... TongueWink

acting wise, aamir...?  c'mon yaar... aaj kal ke heroes are so below par... aamir was acting really good, in some of his earlier movies, but after TZP, he really doesn't has anything that can be called 'good acting'... it all seems the same... much like 'SRK', akki, salman and many others... so for me, the movie has to be good.... TongueTongue

now did you ever hear THIS logic from an Aamir fan...?  WinkTongueTongueTongue 

waise, i do like SRK.... but not because i think he's the epitome of great actor... he did have some good movies earlier on in his career, and of course, because he reminds me of Dilip Kumar.... LOLLOLLOL   apart from that, he's extremely articulate... warna baaqi sab aise hi hai... EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL 

waise, you should read some of the comments by aamir's fans... no matter how crappy the movie might be, aamir's movies are the standard... in loogon ne sanjeev kumar, dilip kumar, raj kapoor, guru dutt waghaira ka naam nahin suna hai shayad... WinkTongue

but why are we discussing this on the pm's... let's put it on the CC... WinkLOLLOLLOL

lol, no, not a fan, definitely not. Do you know what fans do? and say? yeesh! Fans are a bit touched in the head honestly Tongue

He's just me fave actor, for a long time now, too long to change it, just like Johnny Depp. But that does not mean that I don't like the work of many others, many many many, Matt Damon, Robin Williams, Will Smith, Uma Thurman, Anil Kapoor, Nicholas Cage, Paresh Rawal, Rahul Bose... and yeah, even Akshay. I loved his red shoe toting antics in Bigg Boss 3 LOL, yes, I know THAT wasn't acting LOL Mis-matched clothes are fine by me.. mad-hatter anyone? Big smile Oh and I love Kajol, more that Aamir I think, but ur free too criticise LOL It's just a childhood thing, hard to let go of the first like I guess Confused

Of course the movie has to be good, above all else, if I must be a fan, then I am a fan of films

I like many of Akshay's films, even SRK's, back when he was just Shahrukh. I mean Kabhi Haa, Kabhi Naa, I simply love, even Chak De India was nice and it's quite recent, I just can't stand his constant crying on screen and self-praising off it, HOW will I watch Jhor Ka Jhatka? Ouch Have you seen his pelvic thrust move in the ads Dead Why, why, why, why??? Ouch

You like SRK because he looks like Dilip Kumar? hmm.. just like my mum. I didn't get Dilip Kumar. That's all I'm saying Tongue

Sanjeev Kumar is tops certainly, and Raj Kapoor a great story teller, in fact he's so childlike in so many places that it reminds me of me, all those crazy colours and emotions running around and then still all of a sudden.... And Guru Dutt, Nargis, Wheeda Rehman.. all brilliant Smile Kishore Kumar was funny and do not forget Mehmood, I love his work. Padosan is one of my fave films Smile

I'm not a blind fan see? Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top