Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 107)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

[QUOTE=Nuktaacheen]

haha... hubby is a big fan of Akki though he denies it always n i watch Akki's movies with him. I dont have to think too much while watching his movies n they are entertaining. His sex jokes are appalling to me too Confused I watch all kinds of movies except for slasher and suggestive movies and i want them to be interesting Smile

haha horror LOL LOL U know, during grad days I stayed in an apt for 2 yrs that was built in 1884 n was right across the cemetery. my roomie n i were hearing weird noises in the walls all the time n someones we cud feel that is knocking the door. Lights in vintage chandelier wud flicker on their own n things used to fall down on their own. I always blamed it on the vibrations coz of the traffic as we lived in ground floor. My friends found our place dark n creepy Tongue.... Also i lived in a place where it was famous for ghost tours n our neighbor building was a famous spot coz some famous writer hung himself there Wink Now tell me even if there were ghosts in our house (though i dont believe there were any) they didn't harm us n how wud a fictional ghost do any harm? Tongue LOL

LOL you're madLOLLOL I loveeee horror movies tooEmbarrassed but I'm so scared of real ghosts okayOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Nuktaacheen]

i am not shakking, its my yakeen LOL LOL He was also hooked to Akki's Masterchef India n was telling me that he was a lil disappointed in Akki coz he shouts at the contestants LOL My brother became a big fan after watching Mohra and he has torn all his jeans trying to slide on his knees the same way Akki did in some movie LOL Yup, u r right, kids have a tendency to pick up the wrong things first.

Its creepy indeed but once u settle down u dont feel it anymore. I miss those tourist guides who used to dress like medieval ages with a lantern n walk tourists in the cemetery late at night Tongue On the first day i thought they were doing some black magic LOL LOL Once by mistake i told my mom that i always take a short cut via cemetery to go to my friends place n my mom freaked out n was ready to get me some amulets to ward off the ghosts Confused I somehow convinced her that i am not taking that route anymore.

Dreams are scary sometimes Confused I had 'old hag nightmare' a few times n i was convinced that some ghost was trying to kill me in my sleep. It was exactly like the picture below... i cud feel someone sitting on chest n trying to strangle me.
I was scared to sleep at night fearing that i might dream again.

I researched online n found that it was some kind of sleep paralysis n many people have the same experience. After that i wasn't scared anymore. Even my hubby says that he had the same kid of dream thrice.

p.s Sanam u are contagious Tongue Now I am typing long posts too

LOL this sleep paralysis thing is freaking me outOuch and why did you go through the cemetery Shocked that's creepy Ouch

Edited by pinkisluv91 - 27 January 2011 at 4:32pm

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Nuktaacheen]
me too me too Hug Hug Hug

N this is for Pinku for being a good kid Smile
Hug Hug Hug

HugHugHug

Thanks NitzyEmbarrassed

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=axeion]

ShockedShocked   whatttttt....??

no wayyyyy.... hehehheeh... kya yaar... i don't want them to end up being a chashmish like me.... ConfusedEmbarrassed   jitna delay kar sakti houn, wo to kar loon...!   LOLLOL

i'll get them those books with stickers... LOLLOLLOL   and some stuff to paint with....

waise, their next present is going to be a double sided easel.... so they can both write and draw at the same time....!!   LOL

GOOD, don't give them games SanamEmbarrassed my brother is addictedOuch his eyes are so bad. He has depth perception problems too. When he plays his eyes get teary but he's addictedOuch My baby sister got a nintendo DS last year, she begged for it. Mom gives it for 30 mins and takes it awayBig smile

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

lol.... will stop now... no more horror talk Big smile

oye Ekta I have never played any video game n i dont feel i missed anything. video games are addictive n can harm ur eyes too. Nintendo 3ds may affect the groW*H of children's eyes who are under 6 yrs, so Thumbs Down Playing interactive games with family n friends and also games involving lot of physical activities is anytime better than sitting glued to TV n unaware of what is happening around u Confused Yup high school is a good idea Smile

LMAO @ the groW*H Shocked why is IF assuming you're swearingLOL

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
@pinku ..... most of them get those dreams but nobody knows why. People say its coz of lack of sleep which fits me too. I had an irregular sleeping schedule during undergrad days.

lol... that cemetery is converted into a park now. All the graves there are more than 100 yrs old n most of them died in civil war. People walk the dogs there n also there are lot of tourists. I am not the only one to walk in that cemetery Tongue

wow... i was searching for a pic of that cemetery n found a vdo.. its indeed creepy Shocked I hope its fake.

@groW*H LOL LOL

Edited by nitz17 - 27 January 2011 at 7:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

wow... i was searching for a pic of that cemetery n found a vdo.. its indeed creepy Shocked I hope its fake.

lol...If it's creepy for u, then I better not play it tonight LOL

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

lol...If it's creepy for u, then I better not play it tonight LOL

vdo isn't creepy but since i have taken that path so many times i found it creepy Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top