Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 100)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

AWWWWWWOuch sounds crappy but our place isn't THAT bad, like you explained LOL it's not that silentBig smile Sometimes I like silence and sometimes I get sick of it. Right now I love the weather hereEmbarrassed it's all foggy and neatLOL I like it because I don't have to go out, if I had to I'd hate itLOL We don't have cabs here either lmaoLOL but I don't care. Don't need emBig smile the main things I miss are diversity, food, familyEmbarrassed

i don't think we have cabs here, either... LOL   we have this bus service, which works the same as cabs... you call them up, and they pick you up and drop you off, wherever you want to go... good thing is that it's a door to door service, so it's just like taking a cab, except you are on a bus... and of course, it's much cheaper than a cab....!   LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

saat khoon maaf, eh... well, don't watch it with your family... LOLLOLLOL  too many, ahem, what's the word i am looking for.... yes.... scintillating scenes... WinkLOLLOL   there's even a love making scene with naseerudin shah.... i think i am going to watch it alone... because it does sound pretty interesting... LOL   and it's fun to debate, when i know what i am talking about, lol....

i don't mind bollywood movies, but when they try to copy hollywood, it's just a put off... i hate pretentious cinema... be what you are naa... they have their own niche, they should stick to it, instead of trying to be something they are not..... i love the old bollywood movies... aaj kal ki nayi movies, just aren't the same.... Ouch  

LOL if I can't watch it with the family I'd rather not watch, so I might notEmbarrassed it sounds cool and creepy in a wayLOL

I KNOWW, they always copy hollywoodOuch I don't mind it when they copy SI movies though, because they have pretty amazing movies and I could never watch them otherwiseOuch

Like I wanted to watch this one movie but I can't because it doesn't have subtitlesCry

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
i don't think we have cabs here, either... LOL   we have this bus service, which works the same as cabs... you call them up, and they pick you up and drop you off, wherever you want to go... good thing is that it's a door to door service, so it's just like taking a cab, except you are on a bus... and of course, it's much cheaper than a cab....!   LOLLOLLOL

AWW, we don't have that eitherOuch the bus sounds pretty neat thoughLOL

Now everyone is going to sleep, my bro feels sick so he went to bed and my baby sister didn't sleep last night so she's sleepingSleepy and my eyes are closing on me. but I don't sleep in the dayLOL I was up till 3 last night, studying for musicCryLOL

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

LOL if I can't watch it with the family I'd rather not watch, so I might notEmbarrassed it sounds cool and creepy in a wayLOL

I KNOWW, they always copy hollywoodOuch I don't mind it when they copy SI movies though, because they have pretty amazing movies and I could never watch them otherwiseOuch

Like I wanted to watch this one movie but I can't because it doesn't have subtitlesCry

i don't mind the typical bollywood movies, so much... as long as i enjoy them.... but i hate it when the movie is exactly like some other movie i have already seen... LOLLOLLOL   that always puts me off... and i lose interest....!

yeah, it's supposed to be a murder mystery.... but it's rated "A"... so be warned.....!   WinkLOLLOLLOL

me neither... as long as it's a good fun movie, i'll enjoy it most likely.... but it has to hold my interest... aise hi, my kids keep me on my toes, so i can't watch something that keeps dragging... LOLLOLLOL

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

i don't mind the typical bollywood movies, so much... as long as i enjoy them.... but i hate it when the movie is exactly like some other movie i have already seen... LOLLOLLOL   that always puts me off... and i lose interest....!

yeah, it's supposed to be a murder mystery.... but it's rated "A"... so be warned.....!   LOL

me neither... as long as it's a good fun movie, i'll enjoy it most likely.... but it has to hold my interest... aise hi, my kids keep me on my toes, so i can't watch something that keeps dragging... LOLLOLLOL

I love the typical bollywood, like Maine Pyar kiyaEmbarrassed that's probably my fave movieLOL I need to watch Hum aapke hai kaun and Hum saath saath hai thoughLOL I watched I hate love stories, idk what I was thinking but it was so typicalLOLThumbs Down

UGHOuch Rated AOuch WHY:( I doubt I can watch that nowLOL

Awwww poor youLOL

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

I love the typical bollywood, like Maine Pyar kiyaEmbarrassed that's probably my fave movieLOL I need to watch Hum aapke hai kaun and Hum saath saath hai thoughLOL I watched I hate love stories, idk what I was thinking but it was so typicalLOLThumbs Down

UGHOuch Rated AOuch WHY:( I doubt I can watch that nowLOL

Awwww poor youLOL

arey, with 7 husbands, and 7 'ahem, ahem' scenes, how can it be PG rated...?  LOLLOLLOL

yes, you are too young....!   Tongue

hehehehe... even i loved maine pyar kiya... it was such a sweet movie....!   Big smile   didn't like hum saath saath hain too much... but i liked hum aapke hain kaun... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Back to cc Sanam Tongue

I had a friend in 11th and 12th grades, who used to rant everyday about how best Aamir was in comparison with others crappy acting. She wud not take even the slightest criticism against him. 2 yrs I had an overdose of Aamir n i am yet to recover from it Confused I watch his movies but can never connect the same way when i watch other movies.

Edited by nitz17 - 26 January 2011 at 7:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
edited... it took the same post twice Confused

Edited by nitz17 - 26 January 2011 at 7:55am

axeionpinkisluv91

Go to top