Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: axeion

LOL wow, sounds like a movie I saw. πŸ˜•

WOW, is the second story a dream or reality πŸ˜†

I never have really bad dreams or I don't remember a particular one that I had recently:) 

But when I was abt 8-9 I used to have this dream where I was in a room alone and a green monster came and turned on my lamp and freaked me out:( LMAO, I used to wake up screaming and jump on my parents bed almost every night for a week. 

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Hmmph whateverπŸ˜› Keep your hugs, Smita secretly emails me a whole hug email πŸ˜³

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I was dreaming abt marrying Karan Kundra a night ago, I woke up gigglingπŸ˜•πŸ˜† idk why, 

You are forbidden to have such dreams πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I'm giggling now, so I totally understand πŸ˜†
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Reminds of when I was new to emails and the internet and one of the first forward emails I got was the smiley email. An entire email filled to the brim with nothing but huge smiling, dancing smileys. In those days.. around 12-13 yrs ago, it was hip to get that email from a friend. I guess now a days kids send around emails full of hug smileys πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

RainbowWarrior thumbnail

I can murder u πŸ˜ˆ Dream abt it tmrow πŸ˜›

The worst and weirdest dream I ever had was... I went on a vacation and then reach my hotel. A lavish hotel on the outside, but when I go inside the receptionist gives me the room keys, and then I get into the elevator which goes down into the Earth instead of going up  Weirdest interiors, as if straight out of HP... Snakes evarywhr in the room, on the bed. Taps mein se bhi snakes, and then there is this weird utility store right outside my room... everything was dark n weird. Nothing made sense, and when I woke I couldn't go back to sleep again 

Another weird thing, last Wednesday... I was sitting in our staff meeting. It was up on 12th floor, and I don't know what happened... But all I thought those 60 mins was that an earthquake would come any moment, and what will I do. Which way will I run and I was more worried bcoz I had left my keys and wallet downstairs in the office on 4th floor. So I was thinking whether I'll run to the terrace, or run out to the road, or first run to my office, pick my cards n keys and then go out... It was weird, that feeling stuck with me the whole day πŸ˜•

Dreaming about HP? I wish you would read Twilight and then have giggly dreams like Monu πŸ˜†

So have you got an earthquake plan prepared or not? What's the point of getting a warning in your head if you only thought about it and do nothing? πŸ˜‘ Discuss it with colleagues (casually), check the fire escape routes and logically figure out what you would do and implement if it ever comes to that πŸ˜•

I've had plenty of weird dreams, no ones ever murdered me that's all πŸ˜› (not even you! I just had a generic dream this morning/night, try harder Ekta!! πŸ˜›)

[stop reading now pinku]
Although, I have been eaten alive by really large kangaroo-rats. This was a very disturbing dream. See, everyone was naked (but that's not the disturbing part) and all our bodies were covered in weird red rashes and blood and everyone had chunks of their bodies missing, because the beasts would come, feast on a bit and leave. It took forever to die... πŸ˜• but the wounds healed and sealed themselves, so if you lost an arm, there would be stump covered in uneven skin there. One time, one of the things jumped in to my body and ran away with an organ, excruciatingly painful..
[/stop reading now pinku]
There was another one with a red fleshed demon army in it, who had invaded earth and wrestled weak humans for entertainment between conquests. The body slams and pile drives got boring after a while. I joined the revolutionary guard to bring them down πŸ˜ƒ

And (yes, the weirdness continues), my fave weird dream has to be the invasion of the banana boat aliens. I live on an island and one day the sky turns a light shade of purple and huge purple bananas fall from the sky, the size of ships, right in to the surrounding ocean. They float to shore and dock at the port. Aliens that look like caterpillars or bananas walking side ways, disembark via a zip on the side of the banana boat, you know, it sort of peels to open up and let them out. The resulting purple haze they release is toxic, and soon everyone is looking like them (the transformation is slow and rapid, like in Stephen King's The Tommyknockers). I guess I love it because it's purple and the bananas are funny πŸ˜†, even though at the time it was dead serious, but also because it was so vivid.

Weird eh? and yet even the aliens did not want to kill me πŸ˜†
Veritas thumbnail
Hola People..πŸ€—..
I can't believe you guys filled up this cc so quick..I have to read all thisπŸ˜”
I am coming back on 2nd..and cn you believe I have another 8hr class tomorrow..I can't take it anymore..and mere saath ek mahaan hai,jisme 8 hrs ke baad bhi itni energy hai ki he goes home ...revises and comes back with doubts,sometimes I want to smack him πŸ˜”..

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veritas

Hola People..πŸ€—..

I can't believe you guys filled up this cc so quick..I have to read all thisπŸ˜”
I am coming back on 2nd..and cn you believe I have another 8hr class tomorrow..I can't take it anymore..and mere saath ek mahaan hai,jisme 8 hrs ke baad bhi itni energy hai ki he goes home ...revises and comes back with doubts,sometimes I want to smack him πŸ˜”..

Smita πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I am already jumping around telling everyone that u are coming back on 2nd πŸ₯³

Arre do u want me to do the honors of dealing with that weirdo πŸ˜‘ Bhejoon kya main apne gundon ko πŸ˜† Bus one more class and u r done πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
axeion thumbnail

WOW, is the second story a dream or reality πŸ˜†

Naah, it was neither...Just a weird feeling that kept haunting me the whole day πŸ˜•

Hmmph whateverπŸ˜› Keep your hugs, Smita secretly emails me a whole hug email πŸ˜³

As if I believe u πŸ˜›πŸ€£ See, even RW is πŸ€£

axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Dreaming about HP? I wish you would read Twilight and then have giggly dreams like Monu πŸ˜†

So have you got an earthquake plan prepared or not? What's the point of getting a warning in your head if you only thought about it and do nothing? πŸ˜‘ Discuss it with colleagues (casually), check the fire escape routes and logically figure out what you would do and implement if it ever comes to that πŸ˜•

I've had plenty of weird dreams, no ones ever murdered me that's all πŸ˜› (not even you! I just had a generic dream this morning/night, try harder Ekta!! πŸ˜›)

[stop reading now pinku]
Although, I have been eaten alive by really large kangaroo-rats. This was a very disturbing dream. See, everyone was naked (but that's not the disturbing part) and all our bodies were covered in weird red rashes and blood and everyone had chunks of their bodies missing, because the beasts would come, feast on a bit and leave. It took forever to die... πŸ˜• but the wounds healed and sealed themselves, so if you lost an arm, there would be stump covered in uneven skin there. One time, one of the things jumped in to my body and ran away with an organ, excruciatingly painful..
[/stop reading now pinku]
There was another one with a red fleshed demon army in it, who had invaded earth and wrestled weak humans for entertainment between conquests. The body slams and pile drives got boring after a while. I joined the revolutionary guard to bring them down πŸ˜ƒ

And (yes, the weirdness continues), my fave weird dream has to be the invasion of the banana boat aliens. I live on an island and one day the sky turns a light shade of purple and huge purple bananas fall from the sky, the size of ships, right in to the surrounding ocean. They float to shore and dock at the port. Aliens that look like caterpillars or bananas walking side ways, disembark via a zip on the side of the banana boat, you know, it sort of peels to open up and let them out. The resulting purple haze they release is toxic, and soon everyone is looking like them (the transformation is slow and rapid, like in Stephen King's The Tommyknockers). I guess I love it because it's purple and the bananas are funny πŸ˜†, even though at the time it was dead serious, but also because it was so vivid.

Weird eh? and yet even the aliens did not want to kill me πŸ˜†

Ewww... Twilight πŸ€’ If I ever read that, I would have creepy censored dreams πŸ˜‰

Lol, I din't check the fire routes... I already know them well... U forgot, I have set both my home n office on fire many times πŸ˜† And my plan of escape is run to the terrace if that's the closest floor πŸ˜ƒ Otherwise, on to the street πŸ˜› Also, since then I carry my wallet, keys n phone with me everywhere...Even when I use the restroom πŸ˜• So u see, am all prepared πŸ˜³

lol... I'll murder u in ur future dreams πŸ˜› And seriously, purple bananas 😲 The name Voiletta suits u more than Nitzy now...πŸ˜† Ohhh, u don't need aliens to murder u, they don't harm their types... U need earthlings, not glabians πŸ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

LOL😳 I can't stop themπŸ˜†