Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i am not shakking, its my yakeen 😆 😆 He was also hooked to Akki's Masterchef India n was telling me that he was a lil disappointed in Akki coz he shouts at the contestants 😆 My brother became a big fan after watching Mohra and he has torn all his jeans trying to slide on his knees the same way Akki did in some movie 😆 Yup, u r right, kids have a tendency to pick up the wrong things first.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN1-uqt2WA[/YOUTUBE]

Its creepy indeed but once u settle down u dont feel it anymore. I miss those tourist guides who used to dress like medieval ages with a lantern n walk tourists in the cemetery late at night 😛 On the first day i thought they were doing some black magic 😆 😆 Once by mistake i told my mom that i always take a short cut via cemetery to go to my friends place n my mom freaked out n was ready to get me some amulets to ward off the ghosts 😕 I somehow convinced her that i am not taking that route anymore.

Dreams are scary sometimes 😕 I had 'old hag nightmare' a few times n i was convinced that some ghost was trying to kill me in my sleep. It was exactly like the picture below... i cud feel someone sitting on chest n trying to strangle me.
I was scared to sleep at night fearing that i might dream again.

I researched online n found that it was some kind of sleep paralysis n many people have the same experience. After that i wasn't scared anymore. Even my hubby says that he had the same kid of dream thrice.

p.s Sanam u are contagious 😛 Now I am typing long posts too

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitz17

i am not shakking, its my yakeen 😆 😆 He was also hooked to Akki's Masterchef India n was telling me that he was a lil disappointed in Akki coz he shouts at the contestants 😆 My brother became a big fan after watching Mohra and he has torn all his jeans trying to slide on his knees the same way Akki did in some movie 😆 Yup, u r right, kids have a tendency to pick up the wrong things first.

Its creepy indeed but once u settle down u dont feel it anymore. I miss those tourist guides who used to dress like medieval ages with a lantern n walk tourists in the cemetery late at night 😛 On the first day i thought they were doing some black magic 😆 😆 Once by mistake i told my mom that i always take a short cut via cemetery to go to my friends place n my mom freaked out n was ready to get me some amulets to ward off the ghosts 😕 I somehow convinced her that i am not taking that route anymore.

Dreams are scary sometimes 😕 I had 'old hag nightmare' a few times n i was convinced that some ghost was trying to kill me in my sleep. It was exactly like the picture below... i cud feel someone sitting on chest n trying to strangle me.
I was scared to sleep at night fearing that i might dream again.

I researched online n found that it was some kind of sleep paralysis n many people have the same experience. After that i wasn't scared anymore. Even my hubby says that he had the same kid of dream thrice.

p.s Sanam u are contagious 😛 Now I am typing long posts too

poor your hubby.... 😆😆😆   but i do like akki as a host too... but my favs are srk and amit ji... they're so well spoken naa, and so articulate... salman is okay as a host.... i love amit ji's shudh hindi though.... i try to pick up tips sometimes, but obviously, i fail....!   😆😆😆

yeah, obviously... i'd do the same if i was your mom....!   😳😆😆😆😆

i guess... but it also depends i think... some people would need therapy after enduring those circumstances... you are one brave soul, nitz... i don't think i could have managed... i'd have changed places after spending one night.... 😳😆😆😆   actually, i wouldn't have gotten such a place in the first place....!   😉😳

that is scary.... i had the same dreams on end.... i couldn't figure out what it meant....!   sleep paralysis... wow, that is kinda scary.... i don't like such nightmares....    as a kid, though... it must be scary naa...

heheheh.... main koi disease houn kya jo contagious hoon... tum bhi naa....!   Tongue😆😆😆😆

but hey, look on the bright side... at least, you're more active now....!   😉😃
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol...Nitzy, even I have sleep paralysis 😆 I too get the same "Getting Murdered" dreams even now...😛 Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Lol...Nitzy, even I have sleep paralysis 😆 I too get the same "Getting Murdered" dreams even now...😛

o boy.... well, thankfully, my nightmares have stopped.... i used to get them as a kid... but not anymore, thank god....!   😳
axeion thumbnail

o boy.... well, thankfully, my nightmares have stopped.... i used to get them as a kid... but not anymore, thank god....!   😳

Why do u think I have a messed up sleeping cycle ðŸ˜† 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Why do u think I have a messed up sleeping cycle ðŸ˜† 

😆😆😆  Ekta, mujhe marvaana hai kya...?  😆😆

i am not saying a word.... my lips are sealed, yada yada yada.... 😉😆😆😆
axeion thumbnail

😆😆😆  Ekta, mujhe marvaana hai kya...?  😆😆

i am not saying a word.... my lips are sealed, yada yada yada.... 😆

lol...Kisiki itni himmat ki aapko kuch kahe ðŸ˜¡ Bulao, main dekhon zara kaun hai woh ðŸ˜ˆ

Nuktaacheen thumbnail

lol...Kisiki itni himmat ki aapko kuch kahe ðŸ˜¡ Bulao, main dekhon zara kaun hai woh ðŸ˜ˆ

🤗🤗🤗   awwww.... you are too awesome, Ekta.... 😃

alrighty... i've got to go get my princess report card today... pata chale ke kitne paani mein hai.... 😆😆😆   i'll be back later on though....

axeion thumbnail

🤗🤗🤗   awwww.... you are too awesome, Ekta.... 😃

alrighty... i've got to go get my princess report card today... pata chale ke kitne paani mein hai.... 😆😆😆   i'll be back later on though....

🤗🤗🤗

Arre don't worry, pani zyada deep nahi hoga ðŸ˜† Kuch kehna matt meri lil princess ko ðŸ˜³
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

🤗🤗🤗

Arre don't worry, pani zyada deep nahi hoga ðŸ˜† Kuch kehna matt meri lil princess ko ðŸ˜³

as it turns out, she's doing very well for herself, Masha-Allah se... Embarrassed😃   so yes, makes me happy....!!

bach gayi... 😉😆😆😆😆