Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

yeah, i know what you mean...!

but i hate scary movies with a passion... i can't even describe how much i hate them... zombie movies... no thanks...!!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I used to feel the same, they repulsed me but then I saw 28 Days Later (Danny Boyle) and I fell in love even though my heart was in my mouth the whole time. You can always watch Shawn of the Dead or Zombieland, they are really funny, especially the former πŸ˜Š
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

RW have fun readingπŸ˜†

Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Surprise is it? Not too big I hope, after all you all have a hand in my change, in ways u never expect and I can't explain. I'm kinda different with everyone now and in everything I do and yet, still the same.. I'm guessing it's just my POV to the same normal things that has changed and in a way it's exciting... feels like an adventure in to uncharted territory.. πŸ˜ƒ Yes, I know, I need to start writing my story again, I'm wired up for it πŸ˜Š I had stopped writing u see, in light of... .. ...certain painful events that unfolded over the last few months but I think I've got my head around them now πŸ˜Š If I made no sense, that's good πŸ˜›

I used to read John Grisham, Robin Cook and Stephen King instead, sometimes Jeffery Archer but some of his work was just not for me πŸ˜•

@blue.... going over my head πŸ˜•
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitz17

@blue.... going over my head πŸ˜•

Aww.. it's ok. I was holding on to who I used to be see? but after the same unpleasant things happened all around, I've given up and decided that I need to just accept it and go forward. And forward is an unknown that I've never experienced, so it's an adventure πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aww.. it's ok. I was holding on to who I used to be see? but after the same unpleasant things happened all around, I've given up and decided that I need to just accept it and go forward. And forward is an unknown that I've never experienced, so it's an adventure πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

What's going on here???
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@blue.... and how was I involved in making it unpleasant for you??? πŸ˜•
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I used to feel the same, they repulsed me but then I saw 28 Days Later (Danny Boyle) and I fell in love even though my heart was in my mouth the whole time. You can always watch Shawn of the Dead or Zombieland, they are really funny, especially the former πŸ˜Š

trust me... you have no idea how i feel about it... i can't even put it in words... i just can't stand those movies... hubby ji teases me still to date, if it's coming on tv, that shall i put it on... and all i have to do is give him looks... of course, that always makes him laugh....!   πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

but no... never will i watch those movies... they are too ugh, grotesque for my taste....!!   it's surprising actually... my bro and sisters have no trouble watching horror movies and all these kind of movies... but i just can't watch them....!!  

and well, real life is scary... but real life is real... there's a solution to every problem... there is a way to deal with every situation.... but how do you deal with such movies.... i dunno... i guess i'm far too judgemental and old for such stuff....!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Sanam... Another thing that's common between the two of us πŸ€— I don't watch horror movies either 😳 I just hate them, I don't even remember if I have seen after Evil Dead
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Sanam... Another thing that's common between the two of us πŸ€— I don't watch horror movies either 😳 I just hate them, I don't even remember if I have seen after Evil Dead

oh Ekta... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—   we sure do....!

yeah, i just can't stand the idea of horror movies....!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   dunno why people watch them... ugh, my bro and sis both have seen all the Saw series, and i told them, how can you watch something like this... but of course, they just laugh... and say, it's just a movie.....

lekin mujhe bilkul bhi pasand nahin....!!!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

oh Ekta... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—   we sure do....!

yeah, i just can't stand the idea of horror movies....!   😳😳   dunno why people watch them... ugh, my bro and sis both have seen all the Saw series, and i told them, how can you watch something like this... but of course, they just laugh... and say, it's just a movie.....

lekin mujhe bilkul bhi pasand nahin....!!!   😳😳

I can't watch them, not even in broad day light πŸ˜†

Chalo gtg, will login again from work πŸ€—