Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

Ekta... how would you feel if people discuss you on an open forum in their CC's... it's not nice at all, plus it's not allowed... i know stalking is not allowed either... 

i am not politically correct all the time either, but since it has happened with a friend of mine, i really don't appreciate such things... zaroori nahin hai ek i know the other person... but i wouldn't want my friends to be involved in such things...!   as a friend, i'm saying this to you yaar... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

hey, you made friends... i have no clue what everyone is talking about though... have not seen the episode...!

Arre they all are my frnds from long back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We all decided together to watch this show while we were waiting for Zor Ka Jhatka...๐Ÿ˜›

Sanam, I will not care what others talk abt me... For one, bcoz I know my frnds would not talk abt me behind my back, and two, I don't care what my non-frnds talk abt me. So always worrying abt  what others will think or say, is not ME ๐Ÿ˜•

Ok... I won't talk abt anything from now on... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heheh... talk about anything, but not about anyone... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

so what are you up to...?   today is a day off here... martin luther king's birthday, i think...!!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail

heheh... talk about anything, but not about anyone... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

so what are you up to...?   today is a day off here... martin luther king's birthday, i think...!!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lol, it's an "anything" for me, not "anyone"... It's an ID ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan, aaj chutti hai, but I have been at home for the last two weeks, so sab ek jaisa lag raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Aap kya kar rahe ho, did lil princess have to go to the longer preschool today ๐Ÿ˜•
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  tum to aise bol rahi ho jaise us pe zulm ho raha ho...! 

but honestly, she needs to build her stamina... the other day, we went to walmart, and we did not get a cart... and she got tired at the end... we used to be so active when we were kids...!   hubby ji said, come summer he'll park in the furthest parking lot so that they'll have a longer walk...!   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i'm thinking of enrolling her for all the days, to be honest... let's see how everything goes... filhaal nothing is finalized...!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
axeion thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  tum to aise bol rahi ho jaise us pe zulm ho raha ho...! 

but honestly, she needs to build her stamina... the other day, we went to walmart, and we did not get a cart... and she got tired at the end... we used to be so active when we were kids...!   hubby ji said, come summer he'll park in the furthest parking lot so that they'll have a longer walk...!   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i'm thinking of enrolling her for all the days, to be honest... let's see how everything goes... filhaal nothing is finalized...!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haan Zulm hi toh ho raha hai.... ๐Ÿ˜† 

Arre back in the day, hum sab healthy khana khate the, aaj kal ke bacche kahaan healthy khana khate hain ๐Ÿ˜› And not to forget their Video-Games dominated life style... ๐Ÿ˜•

Poor them, abhi chote hain, more than sending them to playschool all 5 days, why don't u enroll them at some Karate classes or something similar, stamina ka stamina bhi badh jayega and they'll also learn something new....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Haan Zulm hi toh ho raha hai.... ๐Ÿ˜† 

Arre back in the day, hum sab healthy khana khate the, aaj kal ke bacche kahaan healthy khana khate hain ๐Ÿ˜› And not to forget their Video-Games dominated life style... ๐Ÿ˜•

Poor them, abhi chote hain, more than sending them to playschool all 5 days, why don't u enroll them at some Karate classes or something similar, stamina ka stamina bhi badh jayega and they'll also learn something new....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haan, wo alag baat hai... but i never give them junk food... they don't even like outside food... ๐Ÿ˜†  and no video games for them....! 

but they don't get to do that many physical activities at home naa... they need to be out more for that... so it's necessary...!   abhi to chote hain naa... i will enroll them for swimming classes, and for karate when they are a bit older...!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   i was going to enroll her in dance classes, but the hours weren't that great... they have moved now to a newer facility apparently... so maybe next year, or the year after...!

i'm thinking of starting my own course naa... so until that is finalized, everything will depend on how that works out...!!   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

arey, once they are there, it'll be good naa... there are other kids there age too... kuch seekhen ge hi....!  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

are you going to go to work this week...?  ya aur off lenay ka iraada hai...?  abhi kaisa feel kar rahe ho...??  
axeion thumbnail

haan, wo alag baat hai... but i never give them junk food... they don't even like outside food... ๐Ÿ˜†  and no video games for them....! 

but they don't get to do that many physical activities at home naa... they need to be out more for that... so it's necessary...!   abhi to chote hain naa... i will enroll them for swimming classes, and for karate when they are a bit older...!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   i was going to enroll her in dance classes, but the hours weren't that great... they have moved now to a newer facility apparently... so maybe next year, or the year after...!

i'm thinking of starting my own course naa... so until that is finalized, everything will depend on how that works out...!!   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

arey, once they are there, it'll be good naa... there are other kids there age too... kuch seekhen ge hi....!  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

are you going to go to work this week...?  ya aur off lenay ka iraada hai...?  abhi kaisa feel kar rahe ho...??  

Lol... Dekha I told u, u are a Dracula Mommy ... No video games and no junk food...bechare chotu n lil princess ๐Ÿ˜•

Arre get them some small game setup at home, probably like a lil basket ball setup or something like that. And make it a point that they have to play something or the other before u give them any snacks or something. That was the rule in our house, mumma never gave us breakfast till we spent atleast an hour playing badminton or basketball ๐Ÿ˜•

But ya, pehle aap apna course decide karlo, and then u can plan their classes accordingly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arre I have to go to work tmrow, warna max bolega...Beta ghar par hi reh le ๐Ÿ˜† And that reminds me, I need to do my laundry...Chalo let me go n fix that and then I'll login again... ๐Ÿค—
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
kya Ekta tum bhi... zabardasti you are trying to make me out to be so khoonkhaar...!   ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

on one hand, kehti ho ke video games and junk food are bad for you.. aur phir kehte ho ke i'm depriving them... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   main dushman thodi houn naa...!   ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i don't have space for badminton or basketball in the house... they'll have to do that outside... summer time, i used to take them to the park almost every other day... ab winters mein roz roz to nahin jaa sakti....!   ๐Ÿ˜•   trust me, preschool is good for them...!   ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i'm also doing my laundry today...!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   haan beta, kal to jaana hi pade ga... dress warmly, k... abhi bhi kaafi sardiyan hain...!!
axeion thumbnail
Wapas aakar reply karoongi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am reading 'northern lights' (the golden compass) and i am in love with it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was so much like the character 'Lyra' at that age. I dont remember playing with dolls at all and i dont even remember asking my dad to buy me any particular doll. I was always on streets, trees and roofs. Whatever dolls i had used to go on the surgical table of Dr. Frankenstein aka my brother. He didnt even spare my books.

I made my naani buy a earthen kitchen set as my bday gift when we went for shopping for my mama's wedding (earthen pots are used for weddings) My gang and i tried making 'real' food from it. When we failed lighting the twigs, we got candles n made spoonful of food for 10 kids after burning a few fingers ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  I have endless scars on my hands n legs and my mom always says that people will think they made me work in fields๐Ÿ˜† I had even made my own bow and arrows with balls pins when my parents refused to buy me one and used to practice it on trees.

I had almost  forgotten all these things but reading this book is like refreshing my monster days ๐Ÿ˜ˆ The funny part was that i had an innocent face n i never used to get into trouble ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 12 yrs of my life was THE best until i relocated to a different place.
Edited by nitz17 - 13 years ago