Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) - Page 40

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

oh, i loved the truman show... that was such an awesome movie...!   πŸ˜ƒ

no, haven't seen the original... will watch it.... i hope my library has it.... will put a hold on it...!   i guess he is young, but i liked him in the movie... and jackie chan is always great... have you seen rush hour... first part is the best... rest were alrightish...!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You live in America! Of course they have the original Karate Kid!!!! Otherwise, you should move, seriously. πŸ˜³

Rush Hour was hillarious πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LMAOπŸ˜† I just got my sister tons of silly erasers, the ones with shapesπŸ˜† They are so cute😳

P.S- I never wrote on walls either, just fb wallsπŸ˜†

Uff.... Yeh tumhara FB ka bhoot πŸ˜‘

I watch it😳
I like Pooja too, Anuradha's so jealous of Pooja and her lifestyle. She makes me want to puke🀒

EWW.

Anuradha did look like she was on a vacation πŸ˜• I liked Pooja's kids, much more well-behaved than Yash πŸ˜ƒ Though a lil mischievous πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

You can download the books here:
http://www.btscene.com/details/2081860/Fiction+eBooks+in+PDF+G+s.html

(there are tons of books in there and a selection by Gordon Korman, I've re-read 'I want to go home' so far, will attack the Bruno & Boots next πŸ˜Š)

Can I do the dance now πŸ˜‰ These better be cute πŸ˜³
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: axeion

Anuradha did look like she was on a vacation πŸ˜• I liked Pooja's kids, much more well-behaved than Yash πŸ˜ƒ Though a lil mischievous πŸ˜†

Yash is a few years younger than Pooja's kids, so he was acting according to his age.
But his eating habits are bad. No responsible parent would let him eat sweets for breakfast n looks like Radha has taken the easy way out to feed the kid. Funny that his dad didnt know about his grades until Pooja pointed it out πŸ˜• He is getting attention for all the wrong things.

Edited by nitz17 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol, everything is 3D these days, ppl forget that so is the real world. All the gullible ppl buying 3D TV's have only a handful of movies to watch because broadcast television is not yet 3D!!! πŸ˜†

You can download the books here:
http://www.btscene.com/details/2081860/Fiction+eBooks+in+PDF+G+s.html

(there are tons of books in there and a selection by Gordon Korman, I've re-read 'I want to go home' so far, will attack the Bruno & Boots next πŸ˜Š)

RW... can you upload it on zshare of something, please...!   πŸ˜ƒ   or is the file too big...?  πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

my hubby ji has strictly forbidden me to download stuff from torrent... i think last time he tried, he got a virus on the computer...!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Ghostbusters 1 and 2
haven't seen it... maybe i might... 😳 Maybe??? The first one is awesome! Mad but awesome and it has Bill Murray, HELLO!!! 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   i have seen part of it, like 10 minutes (not sure which one, part one or two) on tv... there was a marshmellow man that they get rid of... since you liked it, i guess it must be a good movie...!   πŸ˜‰   chalo, i'll put a hold on it at the library... i'm sure they'll have it....!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Good movie? Did I say that? It's silly and funny and that's what makes it good πŸ˜†   in that case, i think i'll definitley enjoy it... i love silly fun movies...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saving private Ryan
I've seen this one a few times, it's really good, but the opening scenes are a bit gory
see, that's why i have not seen it, nor have plans to.... too much blood, and war movies are just not for me...!   😳 But you'll still love it if you watch it, trust me  dunno... i have a very weak heart...!   EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Fight club
it's good, i guess... i liked it for watching once... but it's just bizarre... still, it's a good movie, i'd say...!   😳 I love this film, primarily because it's so weird πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  oh RW... trust you to come up with something like this...!   πŸ˜‰
Naturally 

E.T.
Brilliant film, released the year I was born πŸ˜ƒ and I STILL want a cycle that can fly 
i guess i should see this one then... a cycle that flies... hmmm... sounds interesting...!   πŸ˜ƒ   alright, thanks for letting us know how old you are.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was born the year the movie came out,  u never saw an old movie on TV or what? πŸ˜›   not too much when i was a kid... they did not have cable... we just saw shows, and for old movies, vcd's were the way to go...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pirates of the carribean trilogy
yep, i loved it... πŸ˜ƒ Like Duh! Johnny Depp!!!!  so true...!   πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   oh, i love that scene... they commandeer the ship...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The incredibles
you still haven't seen the incredibles... such a cool movie...!  πŸ˜ƒ Ditto, an early work with old school animation by the creator of Incredibles is The Iron Giant, it's quite nice too, not larger than life though.
i'll see iron giant for sure then... sounds like a good movie...!   πŸ˜ƒ It's a kiddie movie with old school charm   i think my kids will like it too..!   πŸ˜ƒ

Plus, I think ALL animation movies are brilliant, they tell stories movies can't. Whose seen WALL-E? πŸ˜Š or How to train your Dragon? or ICE AGE πŸ˜ƒ
Wall-E was a bit too slow paced for my taste... it's not bad though... 😳😳  but i absolutely love almost anything that is animated... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  will see how to train your dragon... and i absolutely loved ice age... saw it last week... it was on tv...!   πŸ˜ƒ 
I watched Ice Age 1 and 2 again this week, will watch 3 over the weekend (I buy only animated films on DVD and wach them over and over and over πŸ˜†) A re-watch of Kung-Fu Panda is next on my list, it's too funny! And I watched How to train your dragon 3 times on the day I bought the DVD πŸ˜† You will especially love it if you like cats, the dragons are fashioned after cats πŸ˜Š  i love kungfu panda... it comes on tv all the time...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   and they also showed ice age 1 and 2.... beauty and the beast... the wild... finding nemo (my kids also have nemos of their own, one for each... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) horton hears a who (that infact came all day for christmas, lol)... and many others... normally, i usually never get the time to play a dvd, because something is usually coming anyways... and if i put something animated on, then my daughter just has to see it... she says, ye mera program hai naa, to main dekh sakti houn...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   too much tv isn't good for her naa... so she gets two days or so in a week, where she watches her movies...!  EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ

Oh look, we're making a rainbow πŸ˜›
you just noticed... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

axeion thumbnail
Sanam...Let me upload those files for u πŸ€— 

@Rainbow colored post... Now tell me who's a baccha here *shakes head*
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: axeion

Sanam...Let me upload those files for u πŸ€— 

@Rainbow colored post... Now tell me who's a baccha here *shakes head*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   ab mere walls pe likhne ke din to gaye... so IF pe hi sahi.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nuktaacheen thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  pehle kyon nahin aayi...?  πŸ˜‰

how are classes, pinki... you enjoying them...?   πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

axeion thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   ab mere walls pe likhne ke din to gaye... so IF pe hi sahi.... πŸ˜†

*Shakes head more rigorously*  Koi FB ki walls pe likhta hai toh koi IF ki.... Kahaan phans gayi main... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

*Shakes head more rigorously*  Koi FB ki walls pe likhta hai toh koi IF ki.... Kahaan phans gayi main... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haan naa, lekin tumhaare waals pe likhne pe sab hans rahe thay... kitni ghalat baat hai naa...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 118
Next