Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i need to start using more lotions too...!  😆😆

i don't take good care of my skin... 😳
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: axeion

I see another Hitler Mom in making...😕 U need to send ur kids to me, I'll train them ðŸ˜³

p.s. Sanam, my mom n bro use dove ðŸ˜† Yes, my bro uses more creams n lotions than I do... ðŸ˜² 

I guess its better than spanking 😉 i have been around kids all the time n i know how to take care of them, so thanks, i dont want u to spoil them 😛

I use Dove too, its the only soap that doesn't make my skin dry.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nitz17

I guess its better than spanking 😉 i have been around kids all the time n i know how to take care of them, so thanks, i dont want u to spoil them 😛

lol...No it's equally worse ðŸ˜† Uff, I pity ur future kids ðŸ˜•

Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitz17

depend karta hai bacha kaisa hai...!   Tongue   it's better to spank them than let them get hurt....!   thankfully, they have stopped touching everything that they can get their hands on....!   my mom told me that we never used to touch anything.... the only thing we did was make messes with stuff in the kitchen cabinets... but we left the stove and the garbage can, and electronics well alone...!

beech mein, they started playing with the iron too... they plugged it in even... i had to threaten them... but now, after their punishment session, they are fine, and don't go near it....!   😳  

Ekta will surely spoil her kids...!   actually, it's good to have a balance... my hubby ji spoils them, and i'm more strict... you need to spoil the kids a little....!   😳😆😆😆

i think almost everyone uses Dove... my mom uses it too...!   😃
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

depend karta hai bacha kaisa hai...!   😛   it's better to spank them than let them get hurt....!   thankfully, they have stopped touching everything that they can get their hands on....!   my mom told me that we never used to touch anything.... the only thing we did was make messes with stuff in the kitchen cabinets... but we left the stove and the garbage can, and electronics well alone...!

beech mein, they started playing with the iron too... they plugged it in even... i had to threaten them... but now, after their punishment session, they are fine, and don't go near it....!   😳  

Ekta will surely spoil her kids...!   actually, it's good to have a balance... my hubby ji spoils them, and i'm more strict... you need to spoil the kids a little....!   😆

i think almost everyone uses Dove... my mom uses it too...!   😃

Arre my mom never spanked us or punished us, see still me n my bro were such decent kids ðŸ˜³ Abhi when she looks at my younger cousins, she says we were the best kids ever. I think a month back my mama's kids were at our place for a week, and she was like "unki demands are so dif from urs" ðŸ˜†

We never messed with kitchen cabinets, we did play with electronics and all our toys... When I was in 10th, me n bro made our own Udankhatola ðŸ˜†

Me and kids ðŸ˜² I better start looking up for boarding schools as soon as I get married ðŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
i think both my kids have inherited my stubborness...!  😆😆  

axeion thumbnail

i think both my kids have inherited my stubborness...!  😆😆  

Acha hai..Imagine what would have happened had they inherited the Aries Mischievousness ðŸ˜†

Both my parents are very decent, isliye me n bro are so ... Mom's a Libra and Dad's Virgo ðŸ˜•
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Acha hai..Imagine what would have happened had they inherited the Aries Mischievousness ðŸ˜†

Both my parents are very decent, isliye me n bro are so ... Mom's a Libra and Dad's Virgo ðŸ˜•

i think they inherited that too.... isi liye discipline karne ki naubat aa gayi hai... because i used to be such a good kid... hubby ji though, didn't have a good reputation as a kid....!   😆😆😆

oh wow... my mom is also a libra, and my dad is a virgo...!   😃  

hey, one more thing in common....!   🤗🤗🤗
axeion thumbnail

oh wow... my mom is also a libra, and my dad is a virgo...!   😃  

hey, one more thing in common....!   🤗🤗🤗

Yayyy 🤗🤗🤗 Abhi dekhna aa jayenge nazar lagane... Monu aur Nitzy ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Yayyy 🤗🤗🤗 Abhi dekhna aa jayenge nazar lagane... Monu aur Nitzy ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

😆😆😆   but seriously... it's so amazing... you have the same birthday as my hubby ji... aur you remind me so much of my son... 🤗🤗   aur ab ye ek aur connection...!   😃  

it's so amazingly sweet....!!   🤗🤗🤗