Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Indiana jones (all)
have seen them all... the first three are the best, though... last one was not as good, but still not too bad... 😃 I've only seen the last one and it was nice although when Jones slipped in to a refrigerator to escape an atomic bomb explosion, I realised I should have left my brain in the fridge too ðŸ˜†
arey, that is the worst of the series... 😆😆  but it was nice to see the movie, reminded me of good old days...!   😳  you really should watch the first three...!  
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
haven't seen it... maybe i might... Embarrassed Maybe??? The first one is awesome! Mad but awesome and it has Bill Murray, HELLO!!! 
😆😆   i have seen part of it, like 10 minutes (not sure which one, part one or two) on tv... there was a marshmellow man that they get rid of... since you liked it, i guess it must be a good movie...!   😉   chalo, i'll put a hold on it at the library... i'm sure they'll have it....!   😳😃
Matrix trilogy
seen them all... loved the first one... but the actions are cool in the other two... still, they're good for one time watch, i guess...  yeah, you can see the trilogy... 😃 I liked it all, it's sci-fi fantasy at it's best
Saving private Ryan
I've seen this one a few times, it's really good, but the opening scenes are a bit gory
see, that's why i have not seen it, nor have plans to.... too much blood, and war movies are just not for me...!   😳
Fight club
it's good, i guess... i liked it for watching once... but it's just bizarre... still, it's a good movie, i'd say...!   Embarrassed I love this film, primarily because it's so weird ðŸ˜ƒ
😆😆😆  oh RW... trust you to come up with something like this...!   😉
E.T.
Brilliant film, released the year I was born ðŸ˜ƒ and I STILL want a cycle that can fly 
i guess i should see this one then... a cycle that flies... hmmm... sounds interesting...!   😃   alright, thanks for letting us know how old you are.... 😉😆😆
Pirates of the carribean trilogy
yep, i loved it... 😃 Like Duh! Johnny Depp!!!!  so true...!   😆
The sixth sense
really good movie... gave me the creeps, though...!   Embarrassed Agreed
The incredibles
you still haven't seen the incredibles... such a cool movie...!  😃 Ditto, an early work with old school animation by the creator of Incredibles is The Iron Giant, it's quite nice too, not larger than life though.
i'll see iron giant for sure then... sounds like a good movie...!   😃

Plus, I think ALL animation movies are brilliant, they tell stories movies can't. Whose seen WALL-E? ðŸ˜Š or How to train your Dragon? or ICE AGE ðŸ˜ƒ
Wall-E was a bit too slow paced for my taste... it's not bad though... 😳😳  but i absolutely love almost anything that is animated... 😆😆  will see how to train your dragon... and i absolutely loved ice age... saw it last week... it was on tv...!   😃
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

He totally does, like the Truman Show..

Karate Kid was nice but I felt Little Smith is a bit too young, no? Have you seen the original, it's really good, it was nice to see Chan so controlled as well. He's usually flying all over the place ðŸ˜†

oh, i loved the truman show... that was such an awesome movie...!   😃

no, haven't seen the original... will watch it.... i hope my library has it.... will put a hold on it...!   i guess he is young, but i liked him in the movie... and jackie chan is always great... have you seen rush hour... first part is the best... rest were alrightish...!   😳😆😆
Originally posted by axeion

I haven't watched Ice-Age, will watch it though as Ice-Age 4 is coming I guess ðŸ˜•
I love Finding Nemo (I have my own Nemo too ðŸ˜³)
Toy Story-3 and UP, I've seen them...And remember I told u I cried in TS-3 ðŸ˜­
Cars, loved it...My nephew loves it, so when I visited my cousin I had to watch this everyday.
Will try to catch up with others ðŸ˜›

only ones i have not seen are toy story 3 and coraline....!   Ekta, you haven't seen ice age...?  😲  you have to see it.... it's sooo good... i love it... all three parts are equally awesome....!   😃  i saw up recently. like two months back or maybe 3... can't remember.... it's such a cute movie... i loved it....!  rest of course, i saw long time ago, and still see whenever they are on tv....!   😆😆
Haan Sanam, I haven't seen many movies... I need to catch up on many 😕
i feel like such a movie buff.... 😆😆

i guess dedicating all my free weekends to watching movies probably has something to do with it....!  😉😆😆

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i feel like such a movie buff.... 😆😆

i guess dedicating all my free weekends to watching movies probably has something to do with it....!  😉😆😆
Yes, u r a big movie buff...Mujhse bhi bade ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Chotu kya kar raha hai?
sleeping....!  😃   buhat sukoon hai ghar mein... 😆😆

sleeping....!  😃   buhat sukoon hai ghar mein... 😆😆
U r evil 😛😆 Kitna pyara hai chotu...aur aap dekho kya bol rahe ho ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by axeion

U r evil 😛😆 Kitna pyara hai chotu...aur aap dekho kya bol rahe ho ðŸ˜•

arey, sach hi to bola... you expect me to lie...??   kitni buri baat hai...!   😉😆😆😆

haan naa... subah hote hi ladne lag gaya... for scissors...!   😆😆😆  now he wants us to buy him a ton of scissors, so that he can keep them in all the rooms, and every hiding place he has got...!   😆😆😆   of course, the toy one... it came with the playdough...!  

arey, sach hi to bola... you expect me to lie...??   kitni buri baat hai...!   😆

haan naa... subah hote hi ladne lag gaya... for scissors...!   😆😆😆  now he wants us to buy him a ton of scissors, so that he can keep them in all the rooms, and every hiding place he has got...!   😆😆😆   of course, the toy one... it came with the playdough...!  
Cool, dekho kitna pro-active hai... jyada mehnat nahi karni padegi toh go n find scissors from the other room n bring them here... ðŸ˜†

I see him growing up to be like me, a shopaholic in making ðŸ˜³