Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
See, SEE! This is what happens when I return to the CC, everyone disappears, what's the point? I should change my ID to FullStop ðŸ˜›

Yes, where is everyone?
Edited by RainbowWarrior - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RW... 🤗🤗🤗
i'm here but i have to step out... i changed my daughter's schedule a little....

will be back in half an hour's time though... i hope you are around at that time... aap different continent mein ho naa, is liye humaare timings match hi nahin hote... chalo...

it's good to have you back, though... 🤗🤗🤗
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

See, SEE! This is what happens when I return to the CC, everyone disappears, what's the point? I should change my ID to FullStop ðŸ˜›

Yes, where is everyone?

lol...😆
axeion thumbnail
RW...Good Morning 🤗 It might snow here, so I took off from work 😃 Now I need to call up Max n let him now 😳
axeion thumbnail

Cricket in a skirt..? ðŸ˜•

Well, I don't like wearing skirts in RL, let me atleast wear one in my DP ðŸ˜³ Are u still planning to tweak the pic, or is it ready for me to use ðŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail

or "Drama Queen" Queen ðŸ˜†

Ohh u jealous creatures ðŸ˜›

axeion thumbnail
Good Morning Sanam 🤗 Chod aaye aap meri princess ko naye playschool mein 😡
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
alright, am back...!

Ekta... 🤗🤗   did you get your tests done ya nahin...??  what's the progress on that....??!

and see how right i was... i send my daughter there yesterday... but it's only 2 days, not 4... 😆   chalo... but still, she said ke i can bring her around at 8:00 and pick her up around 4:15 to 4:30... she really liked it... liked it kya, loved it... they went to the park even... i was so happy... acha hai naa... let her experience things... 😃   i want her to get different perspectives... and she'll go for 2 days in her current school, (it's only 2 and a half hours long) but on different days... so two long days and 2 short days... Friday she has completely off, and we can do something on that day ourselves... 😃  

took the kids out for sledding this weekend... they had a lot of fun... and then they played with the ice, trying to build a snowman... lekin abhi there's not enough snow to build one...!

RW... 🤗🤗🤗  i'm sure you'll like the books for series of unfortunate events... i really enjoyed them when i read them... it's been a while... i wouldn't mind reading it again... 😃   the movie i enjoyed too... jim carrey usually has good movies... or at least i enjoy them... the kids were so adorable...!  😃

yay... Nitz wants to read chronicles of narnia too... 🤗🤗 ðŸ¤—  i have seen the first two movies, and i soooo want to see the third one... lekin abhi tak chance nahin mila...!!

oh, i saw karate kid, btw... such a good movie... i really liked it a lot...!  😃
axeion thumbnail
Sanam 🤗 Tests ðŸ¤”😳 I'll get them done, arre I am feeling better. Aaj yahaan snow storm warning hai, isliye I stayed at home ðŸ˜† 

Cool, as long as lil princess likes going to the new playschool..U r saved from my wrath ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† Usne complain ki toh u have to stop sending her there...Bolo OK??? ðŸ¤—

I want to go skiing, we were planning to go on 1st Jan, but damn the night before...It made all of sick, me n two more frnds...all of us are still not feeling well  Everyone's caught the bug, but we have plans to go after the next snow storm, whenever it happens ðŸ˜† I make a snowman every year, I want to make one this year too...Jaldi se snow gir jaye ðŸ˜³

I have a huge list of movies I need to watch, I shld start watching them sooner or later ðŸ˜•

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Sanam 🤗 Tests ðŸ¤”😳 I'll get them done, arre I am feeling better. Aaj yahaan snow storm warning hai, isliye I stayed at home ðŸ˜† 

Cool, as long as lil princess likes going to the new playschool..U r saved from my wrath ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† Usne complain ki toh u have to stop sending her there...Bolo OK??? ðŸ¤—

I want to go skiing, we were planning to go on 1st Jan, but damn the night before...It made all of sick, me n two more frnds...all of us are still not feeling well  Everyone's caught the bug, but we have plans to go after the next snow storm, whenever it happens ðŸ˜† I make a snowman every year, I want to make one this year too...Jaldi se snow gir jaye ðŸ˜³

I have a huge list of movies I need to watch, I shld start watching them sooner or later ðŸ˜•

snow storm to aaj hai naa... i thought ke tum weekend pe tests kara rahi thi... kara lo, kara lo... it's better that way... at least, get a physical done...!   😃

compalin..?  😆😆  wo complain kya khaak kare gi....?   she loves going to school and playing and having fun... what is she going to do at home...?   and no, even if she had complained (which my son is surely about to do, lol), i would keep her there... agle saal pata chale ga.... am going to register him in the coming weeks....  but he doesn't like interacting with strangers... 😆😆   us ko to meri mom se bhi problem ho rahi thi... naani mujhe dekh rahi hain...😆😆   ab bataao... us ko bhejon gi to khair... khud hi aadat pad jaaye gi and he'll start to enjoy... i want them both to be more active and be more involved...!   and there will be kids his age, so he'll learn more in such an atmosphere...!   😃

chale jaana... but dress up warmly... 😃   skiing is supposed to be a lot of fun... i've never skiied before, but i have heard it's a lot of fun.... yeah, we're waiting for the snow too, though i don't like snow too much.... i shoveled the driveway though... hubby ji was saying, leave it... just put salt on it... 😆😆   but i'm glad i did... our neighbour's is more like covered in black ice now... but thankfully, our's is clean...!   kids bhaagte hain naa... so it's better to have it cleared away...!

kaun kaun si dekhne ka iraada hai...?