Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i know, my ration card for Ekta's posts has run out too...!

Ekta, you just get better, and take care of yourself yaar... aur doc ke paas jaao... i'm going to be transferring my daughter to a different preschool.... she'll have longer hours here... i hope she likes it... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ   i'm taking her on saturday to get acquainted...!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Nitzy is here.... Bhaago, I am in trouble 🀣

Smita... Monu n Nitzy have been ignoring me since yesterday

Complain BOX πŸ˜›

Stop lyingπŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Nitz, you are you feeling now...?  better, i hope...! 

lol, pinki... why have you been ignoring ekta since yesterday... don't worry... bug online transfer nahin hote.. you are safe... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   on a serious note, Ekta... you better stop delaying your tests yaar... jaa ke kara lo...!! 
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

Nitz, you are you feeling now...?  better, i hope...! 

lol, pinki... why have you been ignoring ekta since yesterday... don't worry... bug online transfer nahin hote.. you are safe... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   on a serious note, Ekta... you better stop delaying your tests yaar... jaa ke kara lo...!! 

LOL I was talking to Nitzy on the phone and Ekta calls too Despite her coughing and bad health, she was continously coughing and now I feel like she made me sick😭  I have a sore throat and flu😭
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LOL I was talking to Nitzy on the phone and Ekta calls too Despite her coughing and bad health, she was continously coughing and now I feel like she made me sick😭  I have a sore throat and flu😭

awww, kya tumhaari bhi tabiyat kharaab ho gai hai...??   aaj kal season chala hua hai... my mom also got the flu last week... but she's okay now... you'll feel better... just drink hot liquids (hot tea, if you like with cinnamon or hot milk with haldi)... and take steam... it helps quite a lot... and just general rest... you'll be fine... it takes up to 3 or 4 days to recover...!!   πŸ€—
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoothi... I dint cough on the phone... I put u guys on mute while I was coughing 😳

Sanam... I will get them done soon... Pucca. Lil princess ko phirse torture kar rahe ho... Why do u want to send her to preschool for longer hours
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
arey, she will enjoy it more naa... they take the kids out to the park almost everyday... she will have fun... i want her to be more involved in activities... i can't take her everyday myself naa...!

i'm only thinking for the best for her... mujhe kya padi hai... tum bhi naa... maa houn, dushman thodi houn...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   if she likes it on saturday, then she'll start on monday... and i'll talk to her current preschool and withdraw her name from there...!!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

Haan😭 Yea I will😳

Thanks SanamπŸ€—

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Jhoothi... I dint cough on the phone... I put u guys on mute while I was coughing 😳

Sanam... I will get them done soon... Pucca. Lil princess ko phirse torture kar rahe ho... Why do u want to send her to preschool for longer hours

LMAO I heard you, your phone doesn't mute that wellπŸ˜›
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Ekta... oye u need to get some rest, not talk n spoil your throat 😑 😑 No one is ignoring you here, just trying to help u πŸ˜•

If you keep rebelling this way i know what to gift u next time 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0IiB0cnBJE[/YOUTUBE]

@Sanam πŸ€— i am doing a lot better 😊 i am taking a break as there are no book discussions going on yet πŸ₯± How are u n the lil ones doing???

BTW yesterday 'The Great Ekta' wanted to go grocery shopping wearing her chappal... why shouldn't we ignore her, temme??? πŸ˜•