India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Sony TV is criminal

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Yes Sony TV ( or may be Indian cellphone voters) have done a crimnal offence by not making this couple  -Saavan  the most romantic jpdi.

We have all seen this gazebo romance scene before but again watch Fary (fizzylicous) creation with  different music.

I dont know whether anything could be more romantic in this world. 
With this music , the sequence and our jodi look even much better than the original SRK-Kaajol version

Edited by sunaina02 - 03 January 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skyrap26SUNSHiNE_413Feeniesandy.21ChocolateChickniru273sangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkizanamiLavarniaDaviIndefiniteLOVEjassie_17ash91maris08*Adorable_Anu*anasuya43-Punjabannycsweetiesinamika

ayshran Goldie
ayshran
ayshran

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
You are 100% rightApprove Savan IS THE GOLDEN HOTTEST ROMANTIC COUPLEHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
It doesn't make sense. Indian public voted the couple who don't touch each other most romantic? I am so confused. Sony should have listed the definition of "romantic" along with the category.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Sony tV just bribed the film artist Govinda.

May be it was like that  "Govinda should come to JDJ set in exchange for his niece bagging the most romantic award Angry

Edited by sunaina02 - 03 January 2011 at 8:58pm
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Sony tV just brined the film artist Govinda.

May be it was like that "Govinda should come to JDJ set in exchange for his niece bagging the most romantic award Angry

If that be the case, then don't have the bloody public voting and have a closed panel or something that decides. They could have called it most popular couple and I could understand the outcome, but the problem is the couple chosen do not live up to the category. It's like Ranbir winning the best friend of Shravan category over Bunty. As an aside - I hope Bunty also elopes with Shreya. 4 people, 2 couples, zero money = priceless.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsjassie_17sunaina02

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
its always the case in India........people just blindly vote for the most popular person whatever is the category. I have experienced so many times in reality based shows like those Indian idol n Saregamapa.....we will vote for those who r talented but majority of the people just simply vote for the most entertaining of the lot........its frustating i know but thats how it works with the general public or may be i dunno if the channels make some cook ups or foul play in between!! Su thanx for bringing up that video....morning morning i got to see that........iam so happy n i feel today is gonna be just wonderful such is the couple's magic!!

ktmsmaris08ash91

skyrap26 Groupbie
skyrap26
skyrap26

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Its 100% true!!!! They ruined the programme:( It makes no sense in putting some award shows and giving the award to some ridiculous people who are not worth of the award..Angry    I can not express my disappointment in words...am really really upset :(
Angry
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Ya Sunaina I Agree With You...

Romance means thoughtfulness. It is the way we show each other the depths of our love and passion by showing how well we know the other person and doing special things for one another that no one else would think to do. It is personal gestures, not just candlelight or roses, but gestures that mean something, that say something, often without the use of spoken words.  A Touch,  A look, a knowing nod or sigh, an extended hand, and arm around the shoulder, a gentle kiss on the cheek at just the right moment.

And We Have Been  continuously Watching Romance  From The Starting of SaaVan Relationship....Sony TV Totally Ruined this Awards ShowAngry.....SaaVan Always the Best Romantic Jodi Ever and Forever...

ktmsmaris08jassie_17

Go to top