India-Forums

Divya going to the party (Page 2)

talkingdesi_17 Senior Member
talkingdesi_17
talkingdesi_17

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saurabhsb

Hi Nidhi !
Being from a researcher group we have found that the female harmones are more into feelings andprone to bond as compared to males who are having harmones which are more suited to strong and harsh tasks making them suitable to take responsibilities and the tasks requiring strength.
Please study the harmones testosterone and female harmone called as estrogen.
Both the genders have these harmones and thus they deserve to be treated equally.
But don't you think there can be reasons behind conditioning parents for such a behaviour?
Parents know that a strong female would disturb her harmones and turn them to be more like males and people might start calling her a tom boy or so.
Similar terms are given to males if they start showing girlish behaviour .
Like a blushing boy or so.
Would yo u like to distort your harmones or be proud of Indian traditions which bring out the beauty of not just one but both the harmone.
One best suited to be strong and the other best suited to be soft and sweet in nature and keep a balanc ein family but I personally do not believe by any means that a female can be behind by abiding by such restrictions or guidance. Because being strong sometimes can be called as harsh and being sweet is always called a being polite and /or good natured which is the requirement ofr whole of the world and all living beings like to be treated sweetly and softly.
Don't you believe the world runs due to softness and sweetness and the parents just try their best to just nurture that knowingly or unknowingly !

If you want to absorb my point better please view the movie Showlin Soccer where in the goalee girl does what the strong martial arts man as goal keeper could not do ad face. Just by being soft, sweet and calm.

Maybe I'm not understanding well enough what you mean but I'm thinking you're trying to say it is good that women are shown as more vulnerable than men because it is necessary that one of the sexes should be softer to allow for harmony.

I understand completely the whole thing about hormones and all but what does that really have to do with who we are? Is it bad to be a tomboy or for a girl to play sports? Is it bad if a boy is sweet instead of "macho"?  Are these gender roles so imbedded into our society that we cannot overcome them? And, by keeping these gender roles in play, have we stopped accepted those that fall differently?  I mean gays and lesbians are not as universally accepted because gay men are seen as very feminine and gay women are seen in a masculine light. Even if a man or woman is not gay, if they display some characteristics of the opposite sex, they are immediately taken to be so.

I know we are not discussing gay rights, but if we are talking about diyva, would it make her seem manly if her mother let her to the late night party because she would be strong and defending herself? I don't think women or men should be characterized with silly tags but accepted as who they are and treating them all the same. Of course, some things do set males and females apart but being strong is NOT strictly a male thing.

Maybe my view is a little harsh as I have always been treated like a girl who does the dishes and cleans the house and never seen as a person but this is why I feel we need a change and if shows like Krishna ben show the opposite. then society will regress even more.

Nidhi

saurabhsb Newbie
saurabhsb
saurabhsb

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Dear Nidhi !
If you would now read my post again you would find (which I did too to ) that the biasedness was not there rather it was such developmental behaviourism says we must follow our heart such that we act based on wisdom checks.
Our harmones are tuned to function peacefully only to an extent that we abide by their basic nature.
But please in no way be into the state of finding that females are inferior to anyone.
They are rather the better form of life as comared to men.
Dear do read my post and also try viewing the movie Shaolin Soccer which shall clarify my point.
My hint was towards performing in life such that we act with wisdom and not biasedness of any kind. Isn't your being conscious of your form of life a kind of biasedness towards yourself?
Well am in no way pointing your fault or so but just saying that peace is the ony source of a good life and people learn in birth by birth they are sent by the lord in human or the other form just to learn being in peace with all .
Last but not the least duties passed by HIM are the first to be performed by us and in the same way not only Krishnaben is performing her acts which are actually the acts conduted by her based on her conscience although its a fictious serial but same has also been done by Rani laxmi Bai and Indira Gandhi.
Then you must note the point that soul has no gender but virtues and they are more or less based on more less peace the soul is into.
Wisdom and politenss are the pillars of being a goo d humanbeing and that starts from home whcih can be done through being good to our parents and understanding them helps us get this done.

Take care

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Krishnaben Khakhrawala Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index