Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Karan Wahi and Barun Sobti in a video

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxpFt_nxsM[/YOUTUBE]

I loved it  and I really feel like killing the CVs for not utilizing the wonderful chemistry of these two guys .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanx a lot for the video

I agree. If the cvs made Ranbir a comedy role then it wouldve been more fun watching the shows. Anyways jo ho gaya so ho gaya😳

Oh and these two knew each other when they were in school.. cool. Barun & KaranW were neighbors too. Never knew tht lol
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Thnx a lot for the video....though I had no idea what the reporter was saying😆

But Karan n Barun have awesome chemistry....wished we cud've seen more of their Masti in the show too😊
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the link - I also have no idea what the reporter was saying - both both looked great 😍
even i had no idea what the reporter was saying. It was Gujrati i think🤔
sunaina02 thumbnail
I also do not know Gujrati but its accent is very similar to Bengali so I can understand half of it .

I genuinely would like to see a TV version of the film dostana with these two actors .😃

By the  way the link was sent to me by one of our  silent reader ktms
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ironic!
In DMG Barun's potential was never fully uitilised.Until BHPH, never knew about the immense potential he had.And we never got to see KW and BS together......

Thought that might be fixed with KW's cameo in BHPH......
But that wasnt the case here either.........
Hardly any KW/BS scenes.......Such a let down!
sunaina02 thumbnail
I completely agree with you Prejudiced.

I have never seen KW before as I never watched DMG.  Here in BHPH Ranbir'r role was half cooked .

Actors were also not very clear how the track will turn up to be.

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i love them together..
omg! theyre friends, neighbors, and like real life "jiragi dosts" ahah o thats funny..
Sanam_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww they r totally fun to watch togetehr!! I would have loved to see more of them messing around n having fun on the show!! DOSTANA! 🤣 would love to c tht! n thts so kool tht they went to skool together n were neighbors!! small world!! 

n dearrr godd Karan lookss sooo soo finee!! 😳 but aww hes afraid of bikes?? LOL! its ok he can ride slow, super slow motion Ranbir on bike gives ur more time to check him out carefully n take in the hottness! 😉

Edited by Sanam_88 - 13 years ago