Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

what's your favourite genre? (Page 4)

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Dont have one specific one as long as the film entertains me. If i had to pick thriller is my fav for both bollywood/hollywood. I HATE HATE films that make me cry I see myself as an emotionally strong person & when a FILM makes me cry, well its not good not good at all Unhappy

& I love horror films as long as they dont overdue it with blood & gross me out 
OMG I hate it when a movie makes me cry too. It makes me feel so weak especially if family is there.

Usually romantic movies make me cry. On LAK, it was the scene where Jai comes back to Meera and she starts crying, that touched my heart and I started crying. In the movie Fiza when her mom dies and she starts crying saying "mommy" that really touched my heart and started crying. I cry at srk's movies if he's dying in the end

I don't like feeling weak so that's why I do agree with you that my most favorite genre is thriller

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy

sakura_ IF-Dazzler
sakura_
sakura_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I'm a sucker for period movies and true stories. Apart from those- dark comedies, political thrillers, psychological thrillers.

I do like romantic, feel good, light comedies and action movies too. Depends upon my mood.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenainaibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I just realized I love horror films with good looking people, which is like all horror films except for The Shinning, but Amityville Horror is my all time fav!!!

And than you xetaxeta and sakura for the dark comedy mention....love them too!!!

And how could I forget full on comedies like The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, Meet the Fockers, Date Night, and Zoolander!!!

Go to top