Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

what's your favourite genre? - Page 3

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Except for the horror genre I generally like all the other types... But off late at least this year and the past year or two... I have stopped enjoying the rom com genre.... Just feel they are getting repetitive and tedious to watch...
I do miss SRK and his romantic movies from the early to the mid 2000...

Otherwise this year... I enjoyed Dabangg which was very entertaining to Golmaal which was total
paisa vasool to Rajneeti  which was very impressive to OUATIM which was very intense....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: eraser

Koolchick, I was very gutsy as a teen and watched every scary movie that came out. But now I just dont have the courage, I imagine these scary excorcist type girls with long hair and white lips and black eyes crawling and creeping up to my bed at night. Freaks me out  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can't like your post lol

We're opposites then, I'm in college and I think I've only seen 5 or 6 legitimate scary movies๐Ÿ˜†
I like Dark Comedies. Dev D, Kaminey, Ek chalis ki last local, Being Cyrus, Slums of Beverly hills, Sunshine Cleaning, Fargo et al. I wish bollywood would do more of this type. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Romantic comedies...better known as "chick flicks" and I love period drama, especially the BBC ones!!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

Dont have one specific one as long as the film entertains me. If i had to pick thriller is my fav for both bollywood/hollywood. I HATE HATE films that make me cry I see myself as an emotionally strong person & when a FILM makes me cry, well its not good not good at all ๐Ÿ˜”

& I love horror films as long as they dont overdue it with blood & gross me out 

OMG I hate it when a movie makes me cry too. It makes me feel so weak especially if family is there.

Usually romantic movies make me cry. On LAK, it was the scene where Jai comes back to Meera and she starts crying, that touched my heart and I started crying. In the movie Fiza when her mom dies and she starts crying saying "mommy" that really touched my heart and started crying. I cry at srk's movies if he's dying in the end

I don't like feeling weak so that's why I do agree with you that my most favorite genre is thriller
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm a sucker for period movies and true stories. Apart from those- dark comedies, political thrillers, psychological thrillers.

I do like romantic, feel good, light comedies and action movies too. Depends upon my mood.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I just realized I love horror films with good looking people, which is like all horror films except for The Shinning, but Amityville Horror is my all time fav!!!

And than you xetaxeta and sakura for the dark comedy mention....love them too!!!

And how could I forget full on comedies like The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, Meet the Fockers, Date Night, and Zoolander!!!