Abhay-Maithali mystery to be revealed?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all
Sorry if this has been posted by someone else but I couldn't see in the past few pages from today. If it is a repeat, am happy for the mods to close it ðŸ˜Š.

I believe, from reading on a FaceBook site today that it will now be time for the Abhay- Maithali mystery to be revealed and it may even be as soon as this week (although it may carry on to the coming week/s). I am not sure but it does make sense considering that today's precap is Abhay going into the Pandher Fort and that might be cue to go into flash back mode so we finally get to find out what the murky past is for Abhay and Maithali. As I said, this is info from FaceB so I am genuinely not sure how accurate it is but just wanted to share for those who hadn't read/ were interested ðŸ˜Š
Edited by ccolkat - 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing <3

I hope we see abhay and maithali romancing (flashbacks,I think) piya will sooner or later know abhay is a vamp hehehe cnt wait!!! :D
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Thanks for sharing <3

I hope we see abhay and maithali romancing (flashbacks,I think) piya will sooner or later know abhay is a vamp hehehe cnt wait!!! :D
Your welcome ðŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing..yes it seems like we are goin in flashback in 18th century....i can't wait ..i soo wanna know abhay-metz story..wat went soo wrong tht their story ended with such tragic...the way we have seen abhay-metz till now..one can't help but feel tht they deserved all the happiness then wat happened??...i just hope they don't drag it much...and reveal the full story in this week
I hope they dont drag  abhay and maithili track till next week..