Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Maithali mystery to be revealed?

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hi all
Sorry if this has been posted by someone else but I couldn't see in the past few pages from today. If it is a repeat, am happy for the mods to close it Smile.

I believe, from reading on a FaceBook site today that it will now be time for the Abhay- Maithali mystery to be revealed and it may even be as soon as this week (although it may carry on to the coming week/s). I am not sure but it does make sense considering that today's precap is Abhay going into the Pandher Fort and that might be cue to go into flash back mode so we finally get to find out what the murky past is for Abhay and Maithali. As I said, this is info from FaceB so I am genuinely not sure how accurate it is but just wanted to share for those who hadn't read/ were interested Smile

Edited by ccolkat - 03 January 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.heaven princess

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing <3

I hope we see abhay and maithali romancing (flashbacks,I think) piya will sooner or later know abhay is a vamp hehehe cnt wait!!! :D
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Thanks for sharing <3

I hope we see abhay and maithali romancing (flashbacks,I think) piya will sooner or later know abhay is a vamp hehehe cnt wait!!! :D
Your welcome Big smile
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..yes it seems like we are goin in flashback in 18th century....i can't wait ..i soo wanna know abhay-metz story..wat went soo wrong tht their story ended with such tragic...the way we have seen abhay-metz till now..one can't help but feel tht they deserved all the happiness then wat happened??...i just hope they don't drag it much...and reveal the full story in this week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I hope they dont drag  abhay and maithili track till next week..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index