Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Angel in Disguise [Maaneet] - The End/Page 13 (Page 9)

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Author's Note

This FF is based on a true story. It has happened in real life and if any of you guys think this story is disturbing then I request you to stop reading instead of posting comments that you think it's disturbing. I write the stories and you choose to read them. Not me.

My other FF 'The Restauraunt' will only be updated after I finish this short SS. I will try and finish this SS as quick as I can continue with 'The Restauraunt'. Sorry I have to keep you guys waiting but I just couldn't stop myself from posting this SS. I hope you take this SS seriously, and I hope you appreciate my hard work.

Sameeha x

Edited by Sameeha786 - 04 January 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetfizza25asmi123maaneet93bhakbhartifanguru-ki-dewaanihemvbShilalipikeerthi90-eiya-maansi007shivangi783XXaquafireXXEscapistSaJan-SaJanTishuudhrashteeiqbals4everx.sunayna.xgangesegb-shamima-Shimmerrwajiha-1punjabi.princesmrk-1maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-esha143rsroopalimaanseenamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpioRadhika ShahSahSaharpitajihoneygrape..shreyaa.._SharmeenLuvsGCCrazyCutesypickachunotfadedaway

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeynab111

omg!!!!

i love maan!!!!

he is nice but has to show his anger and ego with it to geet!!! that's my maan...LOL

omg!!!! he is going to say he's geet's boyfriend can't wait for the next update...plz do update soon.

although i feel awkward that their foster siblings i wish u didn't make it like that. its sorta of disturbing in a way.

Can I request you to see the 'Authors Note' on Page 9 please. Thank you very much.
sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow it really really very goood....it doesn't disturb me that they forster siblings...its not like they are real siblings...and they way Maan cares for Geet...just no words...you are an amzing writer...thx for updating so fast...will wait for the next update

Edited by sonnal_17 - 04 January 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapist

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
its awesome
doesn't disturb me
its not like they are blood related
con soon
cant wait 4 da next part

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Great update Sameeha....uff hate this Ayesha........anyway the precap is sounding interesting plz update soon
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
My Angel in Disguise

Hey guys! If you haven't read my 'Author's Note' already, I request you to do so before reading. It's just a warning.

Chapter 3

It was Monday. Time for Geet to go to school, and Maan to go to university. Geet woke up feeling cramps on her back. Her bedroom was more like a basement. There was nothing at all in it, and it was dusty. There was no bed, and Geet was forced by Ayesha to sleep on the floor.

Geet woke up and quickly went off to have a shower. She brushed her teeth and wore her blue and white salwar kameez uniform.

When her parents' were alive she didn't have to iron her clothes herself. Her mother would iron her clothes for her and and all she had to do was pick them up and wear them. This didn't happen now.

Geet picked up her schoolbag and left her so-called bedroom and headed down the stairs. She looked at Ayesha who was busy watching TV.

When her parents' were alive she didn't have to walk to school herself. Her parent's would drop her.

She looked at Ayesha for a few more seconds then left the mansion. Maan's car wasn't there so that meant he had already left. Geet half ran and half walked so she could get to school on time.

As Geet ran on the pavement, she didn't happen to notice Maan's car. But Maan noticed Geet. Maan wondered if he should give her a lift.

Maan: "Should I? No... Why should I? And anyways, her school isn't that far from here" he decided and drove away.

By the time Geet reached her school she was panting for breath. She decided to go to her first class early so she could be on time. But someone stopped her.

Boy: "She's the girl who's got no boyfriend!!" he mocked and then laughed along with the other gang of boys who were already laughing at her

Every boy and girl in Geet's year were taken. It was only Geet who was single. Geet didn't care, she didn't need a boyfriend. She decided to ignore them.

Geet walked on but one of the boys ran in front of Geet and stopped her.

Boy: "Your also the one who doesn't even have a real family. You have no-one" he said and laughed

Maan was fuming with anger. He decided to make sure Geet reached her school okay. Now he decided to show those boys a piece of his mind.

Maan: "I'm her boyfriend" he said and stepped out of his black, strikenly polished car.

The boys who were laughing immediately stopped and stared wide eyed at the good looking guy. The girls who stood next to their respective boyfriends sighed and looked at Maan with dreamy eyes.

Maan walked up to Geet and put his arm around Geet's tiny, fragile waist. He gave her waist a squeeze to comfort her. Geet felt an electric current run down her spine. This was a different feeling.

Boy: "What age are you?" he asked and looked at the tall, good looking person who put had his arm around Geet.

Maan: "Really, you should mind your own business. It's not your business to know how old I am, and what kind of family Geet has. As far as I know, she has a perfect family. She's rich, and she has everything." he said with a dead straight face as if nothing mattered.

Boy: "Hey Geet, you never said you had a boyfriend" he said feeling jealous, ignoring Maan

Geet: "Yeah? Well I don't like showing off" she said trying to act tough

Maan: "Oh and by the way, get a haircut. And I hope your mother cares enough for you to polish your shoes" he said tugging at his long hair and pointing at his shoes. Geet snorted at his joke and bit her lips to try not to laugh.

The bell rang and the boys scurried off, leaving a very smug Maan behind. Geet finally broke into hysterics of laughter. Maan silently watched her giggling and laughing. He had never seen her laugh and she looked beautiful when she did.

After a minute or so, she had stopped laughing and Maan's arm was still around Geet's waist. Geet looked at Maan and Maan abruptly released her waist, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Geet: "Thank --"

Maan: "Please, stop saying thank you. Talk about something else" he said

Geet giggled.

Geet: "Ok, well I should get going" she said awkwardly

Maan: "Yeah... Uh... Bye" he said also a little awkwardly then turned around to leave.

Geet's first class was Cooking. In Cooking, everyone had to pull there sleeves up. Geet touched her arms. She didn't want to pull her sleeves up because there were bruises everywhere. She didn't want anyone to get suspicious.

Teacher: "Geet! Pull your sleeves up!" she ordered

Geet pretended she didn't hear her.

Teacher: "Miss Geet Handa. I am talking to you! Pull your sleeves up. Right NOW" she said as everyone turned and looked at Geet.

Geet: "I- Actually- I actually have rash. It wouldn't be nice if I passed it off to other people now. Would it Miss?" she said

The teacher hesitated, then nodded. Geet breathed a sigh of relief and continued cooking.

At the end of school, she saw a familar car. It was Maan. Geet jumped in the car proudly while everyone turned and stared.

Geet: "Why did you come and pick me up?" she asked

Maan: "Why? Can't I pick you up?" he said rationally

Geet: "No... It's just..." she said and trailed off

Maan smirked and continued driving.

Once they had arrived home, Geet mumbled something.

Geet: "Dusht Dhanav" she said under her breath and got out.

Maan: "Dusht Dhanav?" he repeated then got out as well. Before Geet could go inside, Maan grabbed her by the arm and pinned her to the car.

Maan: "What did you just say?" he said as her breath tickled Geet's cheeks

Geet: "N-nothing" she whispered

Maan: "Don't ever... Insult me. Or else..." he hissed. Geet parted her lips in fear, and Maan couldn't reject the invite.

He kissed her.

Precap: "Be strong. Don't let people walk over you" said Maan

How did you like this update? Press the like button if you enjoyed it!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 04 January 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetsan1989payal956krishna.fizza25asmi123fatiya52110MAAHIMIKAtrendyfriendsbhakbhartifanmaaneet93ShilalipihumazubanrostMSgayatritaannikirannaryaninonabebuhemvbsakadafipiyushi-eiya-AzmiicherieLovermaaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXmaansi007shivangi783EscapistTishuusaropalak13amalu123trishapSaJan-SaJandhrashteeteri_susanMysticalRealmpushpiiqbals4evermoonlight2630nats0101gangesegbkshubhangichubzyvidu87-shamima-Shimmerr-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everwajiha-1mrk-1vrsharmashalini01esha143kweetrockstarpunjabi.princesanjucoolnamita25CrazzyBusydivareenaSahSahhinal_maaneetsweet scorpioshah10rsroopalimaanseemeena..Shalve..shreyaa..preethiaSabmeratu.honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajimaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCCrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.notfadedaway.CookieMonster.

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
after every update..all i wanna say for maan is awwwwww...he is truly is a angel for her 
and for ur author note: i want to thank you for writing such a story on a sensitive issue. it makes me even sadder knowing tht this happened to someone in real life. May god bless them with the most happiness in the world and their hardships are rewarded somehow. 
thanks once again and i shall be waiting for me 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJan-SaJanTishuu

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sameeha786

Originally posted by zeynab111

omg!!!!

i love maan!!!!

he is nice but has to show his anger and ego with it to geet!!! that's my maan...LOL

omg!!!! he is going to say he's geet's boyfriend can't wait for the next update...plz do update soon.

although i feel awkward that their foster siblings i wish u didn't make it like that. its sorta of disturbing in a way.

Can I request you to see the 'Authors Note' on Page 9 please. Thank you very much.

im sorry if i offended u..i didn't mean it in a bad way.

Go to top