Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Angel in Disguise [Maaneet] - The End/Page 13 (Page 6)

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Big smileHeyyy nice start sam....keep updating soon and add me to your pm list

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
interesting FF.. poor geet
hope maan helps her out
add me to the pm
con't soon!
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

My Angel in Disguise

Chapter 2

Geet bought out her hand so Ayesha could punish her. Maan put his arm around a trembling Dev's waist and hugged him.

Smack.

Geet winced in pain as the stick landed on the palm of her hand, a mark slowly forming and turning red.

Dev jumped every time he heard the smack and Maan closed his eyes and just looked away, wincing slightly.

Ayesha: "Why did you make such terrible soup?" she said as her voice echoed around the dark room.

Geet: "I'm- I'm sorry it wont hap-"

Before Geet could complete her sentence, Ayesha slapped her so hard, Geet fell to the floor. Ayesha grabbed her by the hair to make her stand up again. She grabbed her stick and smacked her on the arm.

Maan on the other hand had enough. He was going to stop this at any cost.

Maan: "Mother, stop now please" he pleaded

Ayesha ignored Maan and smacked another on her arm this time so hard, blood oozed out.

Maan: "Mother, if you don't stop then I swear I'll break our relationship right this minute!" he yelled, fuming with anger as he looked at Geet's bleeding arm.

Ayesha dropped the stick.

Ayesha: "A person who can make such terrible food shouldn't be allowed to eat. Your not allowed to eat for 3 days. Do you understand?" she snapped

Geet: "Mother, i'm sorry! Please don't do --"

Geet was determined to complete her sentence but Ayesha just walked off without hearing anything. Dev walked over to Geet.

Dev: "I hate mother" he said through his teeth.

Geet: "No you don't. It's bad to hate your mother. Very bad. You love your mother. Mother's and Father's say nonsense in their anger. I think we all do" she said and sniffed, her arm trembling in pain.

Maan watched Geet in awe. She must be the strongest woman he has met.

Geet: "Dev, go to bed now. Or else mother will get angry again" she said

Dev nodded and walked off leaving only Maan and Geet alone in the room. Geet looked at Maan and smiled and walked off as well. Maan shook his head in disbelief and followed her behind.

Geet walked up the stairs and sat down half way through, clutching the railings. She remembered how she chased her old brother up and down the stairs because he had stolen some money from her purse. She remembered the time when she sat down on the stairs when she was sad, and how her old mother sat down beside her and comforted her by patting her on the back. These happy days were over now. A tear ran down her cheek as she remembered her happy days.

Another hand similarly patted her back.

Instead of her mother, it was Maan who sat down beside her with food and a first aid kit.

Maan: "Eat" he barked rudely as he handed over the plate of pasta. Geet looked at Maan, trying to see any expression on his face. Her attempt failed as he looked ahead with a dead straight face. She then looked down at the plate of pasta he held in front of her. Her mouth watered just by looking at it, but she knew she couldn't eat.

Geet: "Mother said I can't eat for 3 days" she said and pushed the plate away

Maan: "But I say you can" he snapped and held the plate in front of her again.

Geet: "What if mother finds out?" she asked trembling with just the thought of it

Maan: "She wont. Just don't tell her" he said sternly

Geet thought about it for a few seconds, then accepted the plate. She took a bite of the pasta and slowly she digged in, munching and licking.

Geet: "Mmmmm" she said in pleasure, licking her lips.

Maan looked at Geet and smiled. Geet caught her gaze on him and looked back at him. Maan looked away. A silence engulfed the two of them as Geet looked at the empty plate.

Maan looked back at Geet and noticed she was done. He handed over a glass of water.

Maan: "Drink" he barked

Geet took the glass of water and drank the whole glass. She then handed it over.

Geet: "Thank you" she said softly

Maan looked into Geet's big eyes as deeply as he could to read them. He, what he thought saw pain, and love at the same time.

Maan: "Wow" he said to himself then looked down at her arm which was still trembling and bleeding.

He grabbed the first aid kit beside him and opened it.

Geet: "What are you doing?" she asked

Maan: "What does it look like i'm doing?" he snapped and started to wipe the blood away

Geet: "I'm sorry" she said and sniffed

Maan looked at Geet. What was she sorry for? He wondered how innocent his so-called sister was.

Maan bandaged Geet's arm and stood up with the tray and the first aid kid. Maan began to walk but Geet stopped him.

Geet: "Thank you" she said and smiled

While Maan was walking, he turned around and gave a lopsided smile. Then he headed off.

Precap: "I'm Geet's boyfriend" said Maan as he stepped out of his car

Please leave long comments and press the like button if you enjoyed it!

Edited by Sameeha786 - 04 January 2011 at 10:30am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subinlwgeetsheffshanmanjuparomannMAAHIMIKAfatiya52110krishna.fizza25payal956trendyfriendsariz2000vkrishasmi123alu5123bhakbhartifanshalinikanagublessednimguru-ki-dewaaniShilalipihumazubanrostMSgayatripiyushi-eiya-AzmiicherieLovermaansi007shivangi783s-o-m-m-i-eEscapistTishuutrishapamalu123dhrashteemaaneetkimeetkshubhangiDhara_sMysticalRealmiqbals4everputhvidu87moonlight2630cyum321-shamima-ShimmerrHanishadevimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Water.wajiha-1JRiaesha143kweetrockstarshalini01vrsharmapunjabi.princesnamita25CrazzyBusySahSahsweet scorpioMrs.ZSKcharmed onesRadhika Shah.Sanayaa.shah10rsroopalipreethiahoneygrapeShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajimaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCCrazyCutesypickachufelicitysmoak.dumasnotfadedawaytabby999.CookieMonster.

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
wowwwwwww maan really is an angel
n d precap is amazinggggg
waiting as 2 wt will happen
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
lovley update