Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Angel in Disguise [Maaneet] - The End/Page 13 (Page 13)

s-o-m-m-i-e Goldie
s-o-m-m-i-e
s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
very nice

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
another gr8 part maan is soooo nice to her plzzz do pm me
palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i loved it 2 gd really awesome hmmmm maan helping geet happy that he is against his mom and even dev  fell so sorry 4 geet update soon and thanks 4 the pm
palak13 Goldie
palak13
palak13

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
hey thanks alot i really loved it good that maan made everyone mouth shut happy to see that geet is comfortable with maan 2 good maan is really an angel for geet and loved it when she said Dusht Dhanav and how maan pinned her to the wall and kissed her the precap is good maan is telling geet she will surley become strong thank u for pm me this ss im really loving it update soon
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
sad to see that geet has to do everything herself and how she misses her parents. CryCryCryCry

awww I like how maan comes like to save geet at school and yey he tells everyone that he is her boyfriend .DancingClapClapClapClap

loved it when he teased the other boy and came to pick geet up at school. DancingDancing

lool geet calling him dusht danav is and wow their first kiss.Dancing
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
that was awesome update....awwww poor geet
she is just so adorable....and maan is a darling
waiitng for more
pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Oh do update soon and PM me too
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
My Angel in Disguise

Chapter 4

That kiss.

That kiss felt like Geet was standing on the clouds of heaven. She felt her whole body shiver. The tips of her fingers and her toes started to tingle and curl. Her heart beat started to beat fast, and so hard, it crashed against her ribcage. She felt relieved, as if a dying, hungry person finally got his water.

But Geet also knew this was wrong. He was her foster brother. This was very, very, very wrong, she thought.

Geet pounded Maan's chest with her fist. She moaned, she groaned. But his kisses were just getting deeper against her inexperienced lips. Eventually, Geet melted. She put her hands on his shoulder and responded to the kiss.

Geet dreamt her first kiss would be in her white dress with her dream man. She would be standing in her balcony and her dream man would be standing beside her as well. She dreamt that her dream man kissed her and while he did, fireworks sparked everywhere --

Zip.

This was different. She was pinned against a car, being forced to kiss by none other than her foster brother?! This was crazy.

Maan finally broke the kiss, panting and gasping for breath. Geet looked deep into his eyes and she saw something very different.

Love and concern.

That's what she thought she saw. Something she has never seen in this arrogant, and rude man. 

Before Geet could say anything, he kissed her again, this time more gently and more passionately. Geet was overwhelmed. She has never felt something so strong in her life. His kisses went down to her collarbone and then her neck. Geet gasped as she relaxed against the car and enjoyed the feeling.

Maan: "You... Are... Beautiful" he said planting ferocious kisses on every part of Geet's exposed skin.

Geet moaned in pleasure, then her thoughts came back to her again. She was kissing her foster brother. This was wrong. Wrong wrong wrong! She thought in her mind.

She didn't stop him.

She wanted it. She wanted more. She wanted Maan.

Geet: "This is wrong. No, this is right. He's not like my real, real brother. He's not blood - related.... But he's still my brother!" she thought to herself trying to get out a solution

Geet: "This is wrong" she said finally. Maan abruptly stopped his kisses then looked up at Geet, deep into her eyes.

This time Geet saw guilt and hurt. Geet sighed and looked down, trying to avoid his piercing gaze.

Maan: "No it's not. I'm not even your real brother. I'm just a guy, acting out like your brother. I'm not blood related to you. Am I?" he said lifting Geet's chin up to get her to look at him

Geet: "I guess your right. But I'm a minor" she said trying to point out all the negativity

Maan: "Yes you are. But when you turn 18, i'll sweep you off your feet and take you away far, far away from everyone" he said and smiled.

Geet: "Okay, that's solved. But that's another 4 years till I turn 18. What will we do?" she asked

Maan: "We'll live together. Far away from our stupid mother" he said hissing the last sentence

Geet: "Okay, that's solved..." she said trying to think of more negatives

Maan pulled up the sleeves of her kameez and looked at the bruises.

Maan: "You won't have to deal with this anymore. We are leaving. Both of us. Right now" he said

Geet: "What?! But what about mother? She won't let us" she said, horrified of the idea of running away.

Maan: "I'm 20. I can leave whenever I want. And she's not your real mother. We'll take Dev along with us too. She'll start beating him up if we leave without him" he said

Geet: "But Dev is mother's real son" she said

Silence engulfed the two of them as both looked into their eyes, trying to think of something.

Geet: "I know. We'll call the police. Let them deal with everything" she said breaking the silence.

Maan: "Right. Geet, don't let people walk over you. Be strong" he said and took out his cell phone.

Before Geet could reply, she heard a familar voice.

Ayesha: "Geet?!" she called out

Maan and Geet jumped. They were too close to eachother. They broke away from each other and Maan walked away from Geet to take his call on the police.

Ayesha: "When did you come?" she said walking up to Geet

Geet looked at Maan from the corner of her eyes. Maan gave Geet a slight nod.

Geet: "W-we came just now, mother. It was a lot of traffic today" she said nervously, wondering if Ayesha was suspicious.

Ayesha: "Your not allowed to go out after 4. You are still late. Time for beating up" she said and grabbed Geet's wrist tightly

Maan turned to look at Ayesha, then he put his cell phone back in his pocket.

Geet remembered what Maan told her. Be strong.

That's what she did.

Geet: "Let me go" she said using her other hand to take Ayesha's grip off her

Ayesha: "Let you go?" she said and laughed evilly

Geet: "Yeah. That's what I said. Let me go or else..." she said threateningly

Ayesha: "Or else what?" she said

Geet bit Ayesha's hand which caused her to release her grip.

Ayesha: "Ouch! You devil!!" she said

Geet: "Catch me if you can" she said and ran inside. Geet ran all over her mansion, without getting Ayesha to catch her.

Maan smirked at his mother panting and gasping for breath. Just then, they heard a knock.

Ayesha: "Police?!" she said then looked at Geet

Geet: "My foster mother beats me up!" she said showing the bruises to the police

Dev came walking out as well. His arm was bleeding.

Dev: "M-Me too" he said and sniffed

Geet and Maan looked at Dev's arm in shock. Maan immediately ran and got the first aid kid.

Police: "Arrest her" he said and the woman officers immediately ran up to Ayesha and handcuffed her before she could flee.

Ayesha: "She's a liar. Dev is also a liar. Maan!" she said calling out Maan's name as he arrived with the first aid kit.

Ayesha: "Maan! Tell the police I am a nice mother!" she yelled

Maan: "I'm sorry mother. I, myself witnessed how you beat Geet up. And now Dev too? What did Dev do to you? He's your own son!" he said bandaging his arm.

The woman officers took Ayesha to the jeep, leaving a police offer, Maan, Dev, and Geet in the room.

Geet: "What shall we do now? We don't have a mother" she said and looked down.

Before the police offer could say anything, Maan spoke.

Maan: "You know, well I was hoping if it was okay, if I... If I took care of Geet and Dev" he asked, hoping for a yes.

Officer: "Who's house is this?" he asked

Geet: "It's mine, sir. This house got transfered to my house by law, after my family died" she said

Maan: "I'm at University, and Geet will be at school. So will Dev. We three have offs on Saturdays and Sundays. So Geet and Dev won't be alone, sir" he said, trying his best to convince the officer

The officer thought for a while and announced his decision.

Officer: "Actually, all children need to have a woman in the house to take care of them, but you are old enough so if your willing to..." he said trailing off.

Maan: "I am. I am" he said and folded his hands

Officer: "Okay, okay. But if we find out the kids aren't being treated properly then..."

Maan: "Right sir" he said

The police officer took his leave leaving the three of them, alone in the big mansion.

There was finally peace in the mansion.

- The End -

Yep. That was the end of it. Very short, I know, but I have another FF to get on with Wink

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvainlwgeetroshni77shanmanjugeettangelmmfatiya52110shinedosssmkd.70krishna.fizza25payal956asmi123trendyfriendsPaingelmaaneet93bhakbhartifanhemvbguru-ki-dewaanipiyushisakadafiprathyusmilingShilalipihumazubanrostMSgayatripingu-tingusanam1234uHADmishti-eiya-AzmiisaromaaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXm-g19maansi007shivangi783TishuuEscapistdoosheekaSaJan-SaJanpalak13charlie1950kellzteri_susandhrashteeamalu123CythereaDhara_sMysticalRealmiqbals4everpushpiputhvidu87-shamima-ninavicyum321gangesegbnats0101Shimmerrshalinisaran89kshubhangishri12CherishhMunaMeet22Hanishadevimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-wajiha-1mrk-1-Prithi-shalini01esha143kweetrockstarpunjabi.princesnamita25CrazzyBusymchoprasweet scorpioshah10rsroopalimaansee..shreyaa..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.arpitajipreethiahoneygrape_SharmeenLuvsGCmaaneetsangelCrazyCutesydumaskhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.notfadedaway.CookieMonster.

Go to top