-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Sallu to sip Koffee with Karan

After Farah Khan and Aamir Khan, Salman Khan has now agreed to be a part of Karan Johar's chat show. Will KJo's best bud Shah Rukh Khan take this well?

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Tuesday, January 04, 2011 at 02:25:20 AM

Salman Khan will finally admit to having 'bean' there and done that; the actor has apparently agreed to be a part of Karan Johar's chat show Koffee With Karan. This is the first time that Salman would appear on the show.

Karan called Farah Khan on the fourth season of the show and soon he will have Aamir Khan and his wife Kiran Rao on it as well. Following this, KJo will shoot with Salman for the show. Naturally, one can't help but notice that all three of Karan's biggest industry foes will now appear on his chat show.

Our source said, "Salman Khan has given his consent to appear on the show. This is something that he has never done in the past. Karan and Salman have become good friends now. In fact, Karan was spotted on several occasions at Salman's residence Galaxy Apartments. Salman also put up a picture on his Twitter account that has him, Karan and model Hrishant Goswami."

It seems that post Aamir, Karan has now befriended Salman too. Although Salman was also a part of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, he and Karan never became friends. After all these years, Karan and Salman have started hanging out together.

Grapevine has it that in the past Karan tried to get Aamir and Salman to appear on his show together. He failed. But now that Aamir has agreed to be a part of the show with wife Kiran, it seems Karan has miraculously managed to convince Salman as well.

You wonder how KJo's best friend Shah Rukh Khan would react to his growing friendship with his archrivals. "But SRK also spoke very highly of Salman Khan on the show, putting an end to all rumours about a possible fight with him," added the source.

Going by SRK's comments on the show, it seems that the never-ending cold war between Salman and him may actually be over; a patch up is probably on the cards. It however remains to be seen if Karan will play an integral role in getting them back together or not.

Though Karan did not reply to our text message, the fact is that he did succeed in bringing Aamir and SRK on the same platform. Fingers crossed for Sallu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^Same question here!
I want him to come with Kat or Karishma๐Ÿ˜›
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
karan shud remove tht couch from there...sallu really never sits on tht๐Ÿ˜
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh please don't come with kat....it would be such a boring show

I would rather have himself come on the show. He's very entertaining by himself just like srk

But OMG if he's coming with a celeb than it should be Priety Zinta, she's too funny
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He should come with Preity or Karisma!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Him and Kat...it would just be too awkward. They both act very strange in each others presence and the epi would be damn boring! The promos of DKD or BB4 was hard to watch with them, how can I watch an entire episode of their weirdish uncomfortable rants? No no.  Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice hope Salman comes with Preity would be funny. Wonder if she lets Salman talk ๐Ÿ˜†
But I think he is coming with his brothers just a feeling ๐Ÿ˜‰ Or maybe Asin isn't she leading lady of his new movie!!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, kat making faces like she wants to shoot salman. Thats how it'll go.
Katalicious thumbnail
Ohhhhh! So not only do people dislike Kat but they also dislike the pair of Salman and Kat ๐Ÿ˜†
I really hope he brings Kat, but that won't happen๐Ÿ˜ก
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't dislike their pair. lol doing some work get back to you later .Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
You don't have to get back to me๐Ÿ˜›
I get it.๐Ÿ˜‰