India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

quick analysis - 3/1/11 (Page 4)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
first performance .. hmm.. doesnt actually die i guess .. i counted the part just before he asks shampa "arey kahan kho gayi" .. he is lying on the floor...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@lunza: Yeah, he almost dies. Reminds me of a dialogue by SRK in Om Shanti Om.

Main jis bhi film mein marta hun, woh film hit ho jati hai. Yeh film to super-duperhit hogi kyunki main isme main chaar baar marunga. LOL Do baar interval se pehle- main aur mera judwa bhai, do baar interval ke baad- fir se main aur mera judwa bhai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@lunza: Hey I didn't notice that! But wait, Sushant didn't die in his first performance.

I think he should die more (in his acts), seems to be lucky for him LOL

@EatPrayLove: Sushant was basically a sort of peace messenger/concerned citizen/ peace loving man (you can interpret it in any way you want). The two girls signified the religious fanatics who fight and cause so many problems in our country bcos of which the common peaceloving man suffers. He tries to explain to them but they fight. Later when he starts dying (peace starts dying out) they realise what they have done and the nationality within them and run to save things before its too late. (This is the way I interpreted it) In the end it says that peace and humanity is the best religion of all- cos it binds us all. Clap

Nikki....i think when the dance started they were in the roles of young children depicting innocence and being unaware of the evils of society. the sequence followed by it was of them growing in togetherness. the black cloth depicted barriers.....which both rashmi and shampa put across sushant and signifying suffocation of mankind in conflict. He coming out of it was human's conscience wanting peace to prevail.....after that whatever you have written. Also the part where Sushant tears of patches of cloth from shampa and rashmi's black coat was to bring the meaning the the colour of saffron and green of the indian flag to fore. There was a second interpretation in the dance where three friends who have grown in togetherness are separated by religious differences as they grow up.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiblytonlunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

@niki .. liked your comments ..
btw have you noticed ?  sushant has "died" in all his four performances ..

yeah me too was thinking while watching he has fallen on the floor in all his performances.  

tamushilunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Originally posted by nikitagmc

@lunza: Hey I didn't notice that! But wait, Sushant didn't die in his first performance.

I think he should die more (in his acts), seems to be lucky for him LOL

@EatPrayLove: Sushant was basically a sort of peace messenger/concerned citizen/ peace loving man (you can interpret it in any way you want). The two girls signified the religious fanatics who fight and cause so many problems in our country bcos of which the common peaceloving man suffers. He tries to explain to them but they fight. Later when he starts dying (peace starts dying out) they realise what they have done and the nationality within them and run to save things before its too late. (This is the way I interpreted it) In the end it says that peace and humanity is the best religion of all- cos it binds us all. Clap

Nikki....i think when the dance started they were in the roles of young children depicting innocence and being unaware of the evils of society. the sequence followed by it was of them growing in togetherness. the black cloth depicted barriers.....which both rashmi and shampa put across sushant and signifying suffocation of mankind in conflict. He coming out of it was human's conscience wanting peace to prevail.....after that whatever you have written. Also the part where Sushant tears of patches of cloth from shampa and rashmi's black coat was to bring the meaning the the colour of saffron and green of the indian flag to fore. There was a second interpretation in the dance where three friends who have grown in togetherness are separated by religious differences as they grow up.  

I know it Bonne- I understood the act myself. I just wanted to give EatPrayLove the jist of the main issue of the act- not interpret it as a whole, cos I thought the beginning part was easy to understand cos of sushant's dialogues. As it is I was feeling very lazy to type.LOLLOLLOL

By the way, the three were looking so cute in the first step rolling and dancing on the ground as babies.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushibonnefillelunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
well , thank god for sushant's voice overs .. LOL otherwise I wouldnt have understood the performance LOL
I never understand contemporary performances completely the first time around ... I never catch the significance of a lot steps unless I watch it more than a couple of times ..

tamushibonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Review 3/1/11:

1. Shekhar-Preeti-Vidya: 21/30

Didn't like their performance so much.....shekhar was displaying his aggressive antics than dance antics. I think the performance could have been better if it was only between two.....movements would have come out clearer and aggressiveness would have had come out beautifully. Deserved what he got 

2. Daya-Vrushali-Saloni: 26 or 27/30

I thoroughly enjoyed their performance.....it had all the elements for it to be a fun filled performance. With a child involved in the act....the choreography couldn't have anyway been further complicated. It was a piece apt with the theme.....Daya was not expected to sambha or rambha...the theme was teen ka tadka and they gave the tadka. The team was underrated.

3. Sushant-Shampa-Rashmi: 28 or 29/30

The concept was beautiful but not out of the world. The dance too had its streaks of brilliance but not brilliant in total. It was Sushant who was highlight of the performance. Sushant has come a long way from ZND, his movements have become clearer. Compare his Ranjha Ranjha performance to this.....his act is cleaner. Sushant didn't use to complete his movements.....but here he gave better finishing. His performances are getting more balanced day by day. The performance was worth 28/29 not 30. Giving 30 to sushant was only to make it a hattrick by the judges....but the judges should understand this can ignite resentment in other contestants. About Sushant being overconfident....as much have followed sushant as his fan.....he works hard either way....he is not the kind to get overconfident or arrogant. Touchwood to that.

4. Ragini-Neerav-Jai: 21

Ragini was brilliant with displaying emotions.....but nirav failed to deliver dance. Dance plus ragini's histrionics would have been a rocking combination.  Nirav really needs to pull up his socks....i think by noticing dramatic interpretations of dance being appreciated...nirav thought of pulling one himself and ended up neither getting the act right nor the dance. Ragini's own movements have definitely improved and has immense potential to be the dark horse. Would also add that Ragini should really concentrate on her own act and push niraav to give his best instead of getting bogged down by others' performances. 

Edited by bonnefille - 04 January 2011 at 6:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiblytonlunzaTani91

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

well , thank god for sushant's voice overs .. LOL otherwise I wouldnt have understood the performance LOL
I never understand contemporary performances completely the first time around ... I never catch the significance of a lot steps unless I watch it more than a couple of times ..

There voices in the beginning was tampered a little.....giving it an child like and animated feel. Shampa's voice was most prominent and sounded extremely sweet. I loved Sushant's voice in the end.....it had emotions and the silkiness feel to it. 

tamushilunza

Go to top