Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!I'm happy I stopped watching your show.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I did not make a wrong decision by not watching your show anymore.

The only reason I started watching the show was to see woman empowerment. Instead of that your show has become one dreadful melodrama with no substance in it. I have been appalled by the fact the way you have targeted different situations woman are in and have exploited the situation.

Above all your serial is the land of criminals who are not punished or face any kind of consequences. There has been numerous situations where violence towards woman have been shown without an ounce of punishment for the culprits. We know that crimes like domestic violence, marital rape, killing of daughter-in-laws, forced abortion ,bigamy,eveteasing, killing of a baby( a fetus is a baby too), illegal activities are all part of social crimes. So what is the answer ? Will the perpetrators ever be punished  ?

Although this is the 21st century and it is time for to women rise up......What happens? The protagonists face gets blackened by an illeterate, uncouth and uncivilized woman like Amma. Well what can I say, Congratulation on receiving the most embarrassing moment .

You have been questioned by the Broadcasting ministry for showing intense violence on woman in the name of honor killings in your serial Pratha. I think pretty soon you will be questioned for the same for Pratigya,because all you are showing in Pratigya is ill treatment towards woman without the culprits getting punished. There should be a balance between evil and goodness. Evil cannot win all the time. Its not acceptable.

I believe that your serial in not for educated self respected and intellectual ppl. Its just nonsense.    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jayMili27....Priya....

S-star Newbie
S-star
S-star

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
dear anu it wasnt a wrong decision but a very wise one on ur part soon many will follow u. cvs r hell bent upon forcing the ppl to do so by driving the story from worse to worst without any remorse Happy viewing the show of ur interest.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S-star

dear anu it wasnt a wrong decision but a very wise one on ur part soon many will follow u. cvs r hell bent upon forcing the ppl to do so by driving the story from worse to worst without any remorse Happy viewing the show of ur interest.

I am done with the serial. Its pathetic. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top