Other Shows

India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

1 Jan 10/Epi 75 Bairi Piya complete! (Page 2)

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Wonderful, just wonderful,amazingThumbs Up , the way u've described the devilness Evil Smile ov dv is mindblowingClap
awseome evil-devil DV sitting stylishly (Courtesy SaviTongue)
absolutely correctThumbs Up
marvellously written shot n well directed n executed by DV ClapClapClap
Perfectly saidClap
(but u dont be sad..... u have an appreciator like me)
Dv u shud ve not said it, amoli is not some material thing placed in mall or a prostituteAngry
Sweetheart dumbo says Queen n mini dumbo r the same 4 me
wot a dialogueThumbs Up seriously our dialogues are better than the original onesROFLjst kiddingTongue
superb line by DV loved his "Ur mine" so much confidence n belief in his voice ClapClapClap..... Amoli terrified n gasps at the thought..... her eyes depict her horror brilliantly
as u've said brilliantly done by both Sharad and SupriyaClapClapClap
he is soooooo fed up of her speeches like us ROFL
and amoli wud be fed up ov dv's dialogues "amoli-u-r-mine-only-mine"bt both r too stubbornWinkTongueTongue
ROFLROFL his way of saying bhand (clown) was hilarious i've got a tummy ache ROFL
it was but derogatory and disrespectful also to show how much he values radhe even though radhe considers him as his master to an unbelievable extentDead
see again im not liking how they have reduced women 2 a mere item/thing/property 2 own Angry
i'm with u on this point,that's what i've said earlierOuch
now im spoiling the moment but seeing how close he was he could have easily put it round her neck no need of walking so many steps there  that easy...... Tongue
yeah but u know the suspense build up and ovcourse to kill timeAngry
 i guess its old age n long stairs of haveli Ouch LOLLOL
ROFLROFLsuperbHug
DV sweating like a donkey in a sauna ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLur sense ov humour is mind blowing
jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent nowLOL
this epi is full of ROFL moments and ur update ve doubled it's effect
how ridiculous DV should be taught a lesson coz of his psychotic acts Thumbs Down
yea dv! u r crossing limits not radheAngryAngry
Dv replies yea coz i dont want my married life n relation 2 be at risk coz of Amoli..
this guy is Silly,i totally agree whatever u've said after this,can't said it better especially loved
kisi ko bhi mukamal jahaan nahin miltaClap
DV says tareef nahin sunni mujhe uski ( i dont want 2 hear her praise) ROFLROFL the way he says it 2 good ClapClap he is so desperate ROFLROFL
LOL oh dv is so frustrated he didn't even want to hear his beloved's tareef,veryyyyyyyyyy badTongue
Amoli ko aap jaisa gira hua insaan bhi sadhu sant lagne lage ga (Amoli will think a filthy man like u who can stoop 2 any level is a saint ).... ROFLROFL
loved shobnaEmbarrassed and after it her expression wasClap
im not gonna go in2 detail here coz its the same as b4 Sleepy
Priya u r the voice ov our hearts,it's such a Sleepyscene.Ouch

Edited by swfer - 08 January 2011 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
sorry for my late reply,again busy with studiesGeekSilly
as usuall your update was superb
shobna was Star
dv was devilLOL
amoli ShockedCry
dear Heartsweetheart dumboBig smile
my favorite line: Shobna adds wot sis-in-law dont u trust ur hubby..... jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent nowBlushingROFL

all the best

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Wonderful, just wonderful,amazingThumbs Up , the way u've described the devilness Evil Smile ov dv is mindblowingClap

Thanksssss soooooo much yaar Blushing

awseome evil-devil DV sitting stylishly (Courtesy SaviTongue)
absolutely correctThumbs Up
Big smile

marvellously written shot n well directed n executed by DV ClapClapClap
Perfectly saidClap

Thank ya Big smile

(but u dont be sad..... u have an appreciator like me)
Dv u shud ve not said it, amoli is not some material thing placed in mall or a prostituteAngry

i know such a deragotary comment DeadDead........ like u said as if Amoli is a prostitute but i wud say in this instance even  a prostitute is better off coz atleast they're payed 4 their ummmmm services but here Amoli gets only filthy pervy looks n lines Angry

Sweetheart dumbo says Queen n mini dumbo r the same 4 me
wot a dialogueThumbs Up seriously our dialogues are better than the original onesROFLjst kiddingTongue

ROFLROFL I soooooo agree wiv u LOL n thanksssssss,Embarrassed.......... u think if im in dire need of money i shud apply 2 BT as an assitant dialogue writer??? ErmmROFL 

superb line by DV loved his "Ur mine" so much confidence n belief in his voice ClapClapClap..... Amoli terrified n gasps at the thought..... her eyes depict her horror brilliantly
as u've said brilliantly done by both Sharad and SupriyaClapClapClap

yup both r awseome 2some ClapClap

he is soooooo fed up of her speeches like us ROFL
and amoli wud be fed up ov dv's dialogues "amoli-u-r-mine-only-mine"bt both r too stubbornWinkTongueTongue

Im sure she wud be D'oh but when she says her speeches im SleepySleepy coz the subject of her speeches aint worth it but when DV says his "amoli-u-r-mine-only-mine" i cannot help but ClapClap n Day Dreaming as characters ovcourse.Tongue

ROFLROFL his way of saying bhand (clown) was hilarious i've got a tummy ache ROFL
it was but derogatory and disrespectful also to show how much he values radhe even though radhe considers him as his master to an unbelievable extentDead

Completely agree Thumbs Up it was rude n demeaning 4 a person who is ready 2 die 4 his Malik Dead DV doesnt appreaciate him or his services at all....... but the way he says bhand hain wo bhand was quite funny LOL

see again im not liking how they have reduced women 2 a mere item/thing/property 2 own Angry
i'm with u on this point,that's what i've said earlierOuch

thanksssss dunno y women r considered only play things Angry

now im spoiling the moment but seeing how close he was he could have easily put it round her neck no need of walking so many steps there  that easy...... Tongue
yeah but u know the suspense build up and ovcourse to kill timeAngry
Ur right again 2 kill time otherwise we wud be short of DV'd devilicious epi's LOLLOL but it isnt that much suspense coz knowing its a daily soap he wouldnt have put it around her neck coz then there is no twist so its builds up suspense 4 sum time then its kinda predictable

i guess its old age n long stairs of haveli Ouch LOLLOL
ROFLROFLsuperbHug

ROFLThankssssssssss a lottttttt Hug 

DV sweating like a donkey in a sauna ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLur sense ov humour is mind blowing

ROFLROFL i jus loved his expression ROFL poor guy ki haalat patli ho gayi he got steamed n grilled alright WinkLOLROFL..... Muchas gracias amigo Big smile im really BlushingBlushing now........ have i mentioned this show happens 2 bring out the comedian in me ?? ErmmROFLROFL

jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent nowLOL
this epi is full of ROFL moments and ur update ve doubled it's effect

I agree wot a hilarious epi ROFL...... awwwwww thanks a million n billion n zillion 4 ur awesome tareef again ur making me BlushingBlushing..... HugHug

how ridiculous DV should be taught a lesson coz of his psychotic acts Thumbs Down
yea dv! u r crossing limits not radheAngryAngry
Precisely AngryAngry

Dv replies yea coz i dont want my married life n relation 2 be at risk coz of Amoli..
this guy is Silly,i totally agree whatever u've said after this,can't said it better especially loved
kisi ko bhi mukamal jahaan nahin miltaClap
He sure is losing it big time Wacko n Shobna is not much of a help in helping him becum sane again LOLLOL...... thanksssssssssssss again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DV says tareef nahin sunni mujhe uski ( i dont want 2 hear her praise) ROFLROFL the way he says it 2 good ClapClap he is so desperate ROFLROFL
LOL oh dv is so frustrated he didn't even want to hear his beloved's tareef,veryyyyyyyyyy badTongue

yaaaaa how sad Cry he needs anti-fustration tablets pronto ApproveROFLROFL

Amoli ko aap jaisa gira hua insaan bhi sadhu sant lagne lage ga (Amoli will think a filthy man like u who can stoop 2 any level is a saint ).... ROFLROFL
loved shobnaEmbarrassed and after it her expression wasClap

She is jus fab ClapClapClap

im not gonna go in2 detail here coz its the same as b4 Sleepy
Priya u r the voice ov our hearts,it's such a Sleepyscene.Ouch
Merci madomoiselle Embarrassed....... n i soooooo agree it definitely was a SleepySleepy scene

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Ur most most welcome Big smile

sorry for my late reply,again busy with studiesGeekSilly
Hey not 2 worry dear......... studies come 1st so good luck

as usuall your update was superb
Merci amigo Tongue

shobna was Star
dv was devilLOL
amoli ShockedCry
dear Heartsweetheart dumboBig smile
Totally agree Thumbs Up..... it was purely DV's episode wot a devil n then in front of his wifey...... ROFL

my favorite line: Shobna adds wot sis-in-law dont u trust ur hubby..... jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent nowBlushingROFL
again i agree......... loved Shobna's act it was so convincing ClapClap LOL DV n innocent Shocked LOLLOL

all the best
Thanksssssssss n all the best 2 u 2 Big smile

bahane

Go to top