Other Shows

1 Jan 10/Epi 75 Bairi Piya complete!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Bonjour buddy's ....... lets kick start 2days update..... here goes.......

Epi starts frm previous...... awseome evil-devil DV sitting stylishly (Courtesy SaviπŸ˜›) like an emperor on the couch n Amoli 😭😭 4 her mangalsutra (wedding chain)....... he says wot happened Amoli y r u crying?? Amoli shocked looks at him n he takes out her mangalsutra frm the corner n holds it in his hands (BTW β€οΈ his gold bracelet)  n says for this flashes his killer smirk 😈....... more shocked looks by Amoli.......

Cut 2 downstairs haldi (turmeric) ceremony all women including Urmi going mad in applying all the haldi there is...... Shobna still there but is least interested......she plays wiv her nacklace hearing it as if its gonna ring which is sooooooo hilarious gotta see it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is sooooo bored 🀣...... hey if want entertainment y dont u head upstairs huh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ neways Urmi says where is Amoli ??

Bac 2 DV in full on devil mode 😈........ Amoli gets up n says how come u have this?? DV says that woteva Radhe cant handle...... spins the mangalsutra in his hand....n adds..... it like a boomerang always comes 2 me........ at this he catches the magalsutra...... marvellously written shot n well directed n executed by DV πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ his arrogance n class while spinning it n catching it 2 match his words awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘ wot superb dialogue delivery as wellπŸ‘πŸ‘..... ok DV ke jaap baad mein πŸ˜†....bac 2 screen...... he adds kodiyon ke bhav bech raha tha wo issey (he was selling it for peanuts)..... he doesnt realise its worth ......smiles n adds.... or urs πŸ˜‰..... more shocked reactions by Amoli......... DV says still smiling par tum dukhi mat ho..... mujh jaisa kaderdaan hain na tumhare pas  (but u dont be sad..... u have an appreciator like me).....

Cut 2 Urmi again.........she tells mini dumbo ill go call her (as in Amoli)...... n as she is about 2 go but Shobna suddenly becums interested n her ears stand up pointed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... she says aarey bhabhi aap kaha chali?? (hey sis-in-law where u off 2??)....... she says y r u leaving this function which is so happening πŸ€” πŸ˜† n ur needed here.... y go n look 4 Amoli.... Sweetheart dumbo says Queen n mini dumbo r the same 4 me..... n my job here is done now the others will apply haldi...... so she leaves n Shobna givs a pathetic smile 🀣🀣..... n does a hand gesture like gayi bhains pani mein 🀣...... all down the drain 🀣 n says 2 herself go go u dont no wot u will see upstairs.....

Bac 2 DV.......  he gets up n comes 2 Amoli saying if Radhe could have his way he would sell u along wiv this mangalsutra..... n says but i wont allow this........ he comes up real close behind her adjacent 2 her face ☺️ n says ...... tum meri ho.....aur meri Amoli ka baarey mein wo koi bhi kadam uthayey issey pehle..... looks at her...... main ussey kaat ke na phekh du (Ur mine..... and before he makes any decision about my Amoli..... looks at her..... i'll cut him 2 pieces......)...... superb line by DV loved his "Ur mine" so much confidence n belief in his voice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... Amoli terrified n gasps at the thought..... her eyes depict her horror brilliantly πŸ‘πŸ‘...... DV now comes away frm her head n going round her adds how can he (Radhe) make u his wiv this black thread??....... 

Cut 2 Urmi walking up ........man how long does it take?? πŸ˜•    

Bac 2 DV......... he goes 2 the bed pillar n says its ur fault u have spoilt him saying mera pati mera sindoor aur najane kya kya (my hubby my vermilion n wot not)....... he is soooooo fed up of her speeches like us 🀣....... he again comes 2 her in front of her face n says holding the mangalsutra ur useless hubby was all set 2 sell this .....wot did u say this is only my husbands ya da ya da.... arrrey hat (pish-posh/rubbish)...... he walks away again n says wot hubby bhand hain wo bhand mera bhand (he is a clown....... my clown).... 🀣🀣 his way of saying bhand (clown) was hilarious i've got a tummy ache 🀣 but its so tru the guy is telling the truth... ovcourse its his doing that Radhe is his clown but his line delivery πŸ˜†...... he says i used this clown 2 get u 2 this haveli...... he repeats wot he has told her numerous times.... dont giv this marriage more importance than that coz its not worth more.... its jus a means 4 me 2 get u......... n when u do it hurts me alot..... ya we know that so im not gonna bother wiv the rest coz its the same πŸ₯±....... Amoli cries n the way she closes her eyes while hearing how her marriage which she considers her world is a means is excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘......

He says thats y i brought this mangalsutra here 2 show u the real idedtity of this wedding....... n still if u like this mangalsutra then ill put it around ur neck....... ur hobby will be fulfilled, ur honour will be saved n ill be satisfied.....   now wot the heck is that how will u putting the MS around sum1 else's neck save her honour yes ull be satisfied ..... aghhhh 😑😑........ he drops MS down n she tries 2 catch it but he pulls it bac up....... Amoli says u think holding this MS means u can exert ur right on me?? he says no?? then afta i put it round ur neck it will ....... so its settled we'll do this auspicious deed now n finish this chapter here......  Amoli im the master of this mangalsutra n urs as well....... see again im not liking how they have reduced women 2 a mere item/thing/property 2 own 😑  DV carries on ...ill put it round ur neck yes not infront of people or holy fire...but so wot.....  frm 2day we will be husband n wife ....... now wot logic is this πŸ˜• how will putting this MS round her make u her hubby?? how illogical but this guy's a lost case so dont expect anything else ......... so he holds out the mangalsutra n advances 2wards her n she moves bac...... horror struck.......... Amoli reaches a pillar........ now im spoiling the moment but seeing how close he was he could have easily put it round her neck no need of walking so many steps there  that easy...... πŸ˜›

Urmi is shown still walking up she is taking 4eva about 7 mins πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i guess its old age n long stairs of haveli  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... She finally reaches the door but hears a commotion so goes there....... Suren n Puneet r arguing that Suren wants some of his friends who r mostly girls 2 learn giutar frm Puneet but he has allergy of girls..... Urmi sorts it out n Suren wins......

Bac 2 DV....... Amoli wide eyed wiv shock n horror throws the mangalsutra down frm his hand n it breaks....... DV livid wiv anger........... do catch his furious look............ he also throws the left ova down n says how dare u?? Amoli moves away frm him n he turns around as well n about 2 advance again but TADAAAAAAA Urmi enters n says her favourite catchphrase yeh kya ho raha hain?? (wot is going on here??) ...... never gets old 🀣 πŸ€£....... DV sees Urmi n hawa tight...... DV sweating like a donkey in a sauna 🀣🀣🀣.... Amoli runs up 2 her saying Malkin n she cries like a baby n Urmi wipes her tears asking wot happened tell me Amoli......... looks down at the beads on the floor.....n asks how cum ur mangalsutra is in this state?? Amoli jus looks at the beads as well n Urmi decides 2 ask Mr wise guy..... DV πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  that atleast u tell me??.....  DV speechless 4 a few secs πŸ˜†πŸ˜† says ermmmm......i.....Amoli......her mangalsutra........

N VOILAAAA Shobna does the needful n says he was putting it round her neck......... or were u taking it off thakur??........ DV opens his mouth n then closes it like a fish gasping 4 air......🀣🀣 awwwwww poor guy wot could he sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. ...... Shobna says im kidding ...... n Urmi shoots her u-wud-hav-killed-me look n so does DV...... he again becums a fish n opens n closes his mouth breathing a sigh of relief....... Shobna adds wot sis-in-law dont u trust ur hubby..... jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent nowπŸ˜†.. could he ever do that........ i think again Radhe must have misbehaved with Amoli n seeing this thakur couldnt take it n he ...... Urmi looks at DV n Shobna says isnt that right thakur??? DV finally afta this sauna n breath taking session 🀣 says ummm yea ...... Shobna nodding says yea then say it man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  DV takes his que thanks 2 his boss ovcourse n says i was.... i was telling Amoli Radhe is crossing his limits so ill teach him a lesson......... Shobna seconds him saying yea he needs 2 be taught a lesson as he is drinking everyday n gambling........ n poor Amoli hs 2 bear it........ how ridiculous DV should be taught a lesson coz of his psychotic acts πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Urmi says not 2 worry ill help u pick up these beads n ill talk 2 thakur saab n explain 2 Radhe....... oh no that will make things worse 4 DV  πŸ˜†........ Shobna says ill stay wiv Amoli n pick up the beads wiv her ....... y dont u go down where ue needed more...... Urmi says 2 Amoli ill jus cum n asks her pati dev (hubby) are u coming....... DV says huh yea sheepishly...... n follows like a good hubby πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n looks at both Amoli n Shobna n leaves wiv his wifey....... Shobna tells Amoli r u really thinking of picking up those broken beads....... n in Marathi she says (i think 😳) look at ur state my my....... u only do it carry on....... Amoli looks around n cries.........

Cut 2 DV pacing up n down in his room uttering thats it ! i have 2 finish this chapter soon or else..... n TADAAAA Shobna cums in view n says seriously... or else ur married wife will find out..... she laughs n adds thats wot ur thinking right?? she then makes herself comfortable on the couch...... u no i must add the couches they have r so comfy looking even i want 1 ov them 2 relax on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ok bac 2 fearful DV n smiling Shobna.... she says sitting relax thakur ...ur soo scared of ur wife..... Dv replies yea coz i dont want my married life n relation 2 be at risk coz of Amoli..... jus look at him how selfish 😑 u go on ruining other peoples married lives yet urs shud be well n good?? wot a hypocrite n jus shows he wants the best ov both worlds ladoo in both hands but i have said it b4 kisi ko bhi mukamal jahaan nahin milta  πŸ€’ n another thing frm when is ur relation wiv Urmi of a married 1 πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜•πŸ˜• coz i have never seen it only frm Urmi's side... oh well .... Shoban says dont worry that wont happen i wont giv Amoli that much time.... DV asks wot will u do..... she replies dunno yet but sumthing which will make AMoli hate her marriage...... bahut tedi cheez hain ye kuch bhi karo hamare rastey par chal to hi nahin (she's so difficult wot eva we do she doesnt walk on our path)...... serves u both right πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

She adds wot is this marriage anyway? ..... besharam sauda hi to hain (its a shameless deal).... but this Amoli is using this shameless deal as her strength..... n i loveeee this line im laughing so hard ive got stiches 🀣 coz DV already annoyed n fustrated coz ov his darling Amoli n Urmi n Shobna is making it worse jaley pe namak chidak rahi hain n the reason ov my laughter is DV says tareef nahin sunni mujhe uski ( i dont want 2 hear her praise) 🀣🀣 the way he says it 2 good πŸ‘πŸ‘ he is so desperate 🀣🀣...... Shoabna givs an equally goo dreply that even i dont like praising ur love..... i jus want Amoli 2 be ruined..... n i have decided wot 2 do..... DV not in the state 2 think or wait πŸ˜†πŸ˜† says stop beating about the bush ..... Shobna ingnores his plea 🀣🀣 n says jus 1 night thakur here Chandana will be bid away but the suhaag raat (wedding night) will be urs wiv Amoli...... DV again tries 2 ask how but she says dont worry about that jus enjoy ..... She adds i will make Radhe seem so characterless that Amoli ko aap jaisa gira hua insaan bhi sadhu sant lagne lage ga (Amoli will think a filthy man like u who can stoop 2 any level is a saint ).... 🀣🀣 again Shobna kudos 2 ur outspoken nature u sure told DV πŸ‘ .. love this woman πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... He givs her a look n she also realises wot she jus said..... do catch her expression πŸ‘ n then walks off ......

Cut 2 Amoli...... im not gonna go in2 detail here coz its the same as b4 πŸ₯±...... Amoli cries in front of God saying u only guide me shall i save myself 4 my hubby or listen 2 him n submitt myself 2 thakur u tell me.......  n Epi ends........

Well need i say the best scene was the first one ??  πŸ‘πŸ‘ need i say the epi belonged 2 DV ⭐️⭐️ wot a devil/tiger n then chicken little 🀣.... his dialogue delivery n body langauge were terrific πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n Shobna was also brilliant as always πŸ‘πŸ‘ she really makes DV think thats it im a gonner  n then comes 2 his rescue..... πŸ˜† Amoli didnt hav much 2 say except last part πŸ₯± but her facial expression were superb the terror in her eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..... need i say Urmi darling's brain was as usual on stand-by πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£ ..... so a boring epi in terms of progress of story n some repeated dialogues but performances of actors made it worthwhile so need i say more ?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Enjoy πŸ˜‰
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: swfer

waitinggggggggggg😍

Hopefully not 2 long a wait  πŸ˜› but this week im pretty busy so dunno how regular i will be wiv updates so ill try my best 😳
PreciousPri thumbnail
Finished at last DVians so bon appetite πŸ˜‰

Pri
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: uxghya

grate update thanks

Thanks ya buddy n ur most most welcome πŸ˜›
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey awesome update as always and ur side comment OMG!!!! cant stop 🀣 i enjoy the most ur side comments preci darling.

Yes me too love his line "Tum Mere Ho" wowwwwww!!!! preci love the way he says this..❀️
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Hey awesome update as always and ur side comment OMG!!!! cant stop 🀣 i enjoy the most ur side comments preci darling.

Thankssssss a million and one Savi πŸ€— n im thrilled 2 hear ur enjoying the update as well as my side comments..... really kind of u that u like the side comments the most πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ n i promise ill try n make u ROFL as much as i can πŸ˜‰

Yes me too love his line "Tum Mere Ho" wowwwwww!!!! preci love the way he says this..❀️
Totally ❀️ed it.... 😍😍 wot pure confidence n passion woooooooowwww too good

swfer thumbnail
Wonderful, just wonderful,amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ , the way u've described the devilness 😈 ov dv is mindblowingπŸ‘
awseome evil-devil DV sitting stylishly (Courtesy SaviπŸ˜›)
absolutely correctπŸ‘πŸΌ
marvellously written shot n well directed n executed by DV πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Perfectly saidπŸ‘
(but u dont be sad..... u have an appreciator like me)
Dv u shud ve not said it, amoli is not some material thing placed in mall or a prostitute😑
Sweetheart dumbo says Queen n mini dumbo r the same 4 me
wot a dialogueπŸ‘πŸΌ seriously our dialogues are better than the original ones🀣jst kiddingπŸ˜›
superb line by DV loved his "Ur mine" so much confidence n belief in his voice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... Amoli terrified n gasps at the thought..... her eyes depict her horror brilliantly
as u've said brilliantly done by both Sharad and SupriyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
he is soooooo fed up of her speeches like us 🀣
and amoli wud be fed up ov dv's dialogues "amoli-u-r-mine-only-mine"bt both r too stubbornπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
🀣🀣 his way of saying bhand (clown) was hilarious i've got a tummy ache 🀣
it was but derogatory and disrespectful also to show how much he values radhe even though radhe considers him as his master to an unbelievable extent🀒
see again im not liking how they have reduced women 2 a mere item/thing/property 2 own 😑
i'm with u on this point,that's what i've said earlier
now im spoiling the moment but seeing how close he was he could have easily put it round her neck no need of walking so many steps there  that easy...... πŸ˜›
yeah but u know the suspense build up and ovcourse to kill time😑
 i guess its old age n long stairs of haveli  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣🀣superbπŸ€—
DV sweating like a donkey in a sauna 🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣ur sense ov humour is mind blowing
jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent nowπŸ˜†
this epi is full of 🀣 moments and ur update ve doubled it's effect
how ridiculous DV should be taught a lesson coz of his psychotic acts πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
yea dv! u r crossing limits not radhe😑😑
Dv replies yea coz i dont want my married life n relation 2 be at risk coz of Amoli..
this guy is πŸ€ͺ,i totally agree whatever u've said after this,can't said it better especially loved
kisi ko bhi mukamal jahaan nahin miltaπŸ‘
DV says tareef nahin sunni mujhe uski ( i dont want 2 hear her praise) 🀣🀣 the way he says it 2 good πŸ‘πŸ‘ he is so desperate 🀣🀣
πŸ˜† oh dv is so frustrated he didn't even want to hear his beloved's tareef,veryyyyyyyyyy badπŸ˜›
Amoli ko aap jaisa gira hua insaan bhi sadhu sant lagne lage ga (Amoli will think a filthy man like u who can stoop 2 any level is a saint ).... 🀣🀣
loved shobna😳 and after it her expression wasπŸ‘
im not gonna go in2 detail here coz its the same as b4 πŸ₯±
Priya u r the voice ov our hearts,it's such a πŸ₯±scene.

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
sorry for my late reply,again busy with studiesπŸ€“πŸ€ͺ
as usuall your update was superb
shobna was ⭐️
dv was devilπŸ˜†
amoli 😲😭
dear ❀️sweetheart dumboπŸ˜ƒ
my favorite line: Shobna adds wot sis-in-law dont u trust ur hubby..... jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent now☺️🀣

all the best
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: swfer

Wonderful, just wonderful,amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ , the way u've described the devilness 😈 ov dv is mindblowingπŸ‘

Thanksssss soooooo much yaar ☺️

awseome evil-devil DV sitting stylishly (Courtesy SaviπŸ˜›)
absolutely correctπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜ƒ

marvellously written shot n well directed n executed by DV πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Perfectly saidπŸ‘

Thank ya πŸ˜ƒ

(but u dont be sad..... u have an appreciator like me)
Dv u shud ve not said it, amoli is not some material thing placed in mall or a prostitute😑

i know such a deragotary comment 🀒🀒........ like u said as if Amoli is a prostitute but i wud say in this instance even  a prostitute is better off coz atleast they're payed 4 their ummmmm services but here Amoli gets only filthy pervy looks n lines Angry

Sweetheart dumbo says Queen n mini dumbo r the same 4 me
wot a dialogueπŸ‘πŸΌ seriously our dialogues are better than the original ones🀣jst kiddingπŸ˜›

ROFLROFL I soooooo agree wiv u πŸ˜† n thanksssssss,😳.......... u think if im in dire need of money i shud apply 2 BT as an assitant dialogue writer??? πŸ€”ROFL 

superb line by DV loved his "Ur mine" so much confidence n belief in his voice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... Amoli terrified n gasps at the thought..... her eyes depict her horror brilliantly
as u've said brilliantly done by both Sharad and SupriyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup both r awseome 2some ClapClap

he is soooooo fed up of her speeches like us 🀣
and amoli wud be fed up ov dv's dialogues "amoli-u-r-mine-only-mine"bt both r too stubbornπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Im sure she wud be  but when she says her speeches im πŸ₯±πŸ₯± coz the subject of her speeches aint worth it but when DV says his "amoli-u-r-mine-only-mine" i cannot help but ClapClap n 😍 as characters ovcourse.Tongue

🀣🀣 his way of saying bhand (clown) was hilarious i've got a tummy ache 🀣
it was but derogatory and disrespectful also to show how much he values radhe even though radhe considers him as his master to an unbelievable extent🀒

Completely agree πŸ‘πŸΌ it was rude n demeaning 4 a person who is ready 2 die 4 his Malik 🀒 DV doesnt appreaciate him or his services at all....... but the way he says bhand hain wo bhand was quite funny πŸ˜†

see again im not liking how they have reduced women 2 a mere item/thing/property 2 own 😑
i'm with u on this point,that's what i've said earlier

thanksssss dunno y women r considered only play things Angry

now im spoiling the moment but seeing how close he was he could have easily put it round her neck no need of walking so many steps there  that easy...... πŸ˜›
yeah but u know the suspense build up and ovcourse to kill time😑
Ur right again 2 kill time otherwise we wud be short of DV'd devilicious epi's πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but it isnt that much suspense coz knowing its a daily soap he wouldnt have put it around her neck coz then there is no twist so its builds up suspense 4 sum time then its kinda predictable

i guess its old age n long stairs of haveli  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣🀣superbπŸ€—

ROFLThankssssssssss a lottttttt πŸ€— 

DV sweating like a donkey in a sauna 🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣ur sense ov humour is mind blowing

ROFLROFL i jus loved his expression ROFL poor guy ki haalat patli ho gayi he got steamed n grilled alright πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†ROFL..... Muchas gracias amigo πŸ˜ƒ im really β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ now........ have i mentioned this show happens 2 bring out the comedian in me ?? πŸ€”ROFLROFL

jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent nowπŸ˜†
this epi is full of 🀣 moments and ur update ve doubled it's effect

I agree wot a hilarious epi ROFL...... awwwwww thanks a million n billion n zillion 4 ur awesome tareef again ur making me β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ..... πŸ€—πŸ€—

how ridiculous DV should be taught a lesson coz of his psychotic acts πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
yea dv! u r crossing limits not radhe😑😑
Precisely AngryAngry

Dv replies yea coz i dont want my married life n relation 2 be at risk coz of Amoli..
this guy is πŸ€ͺ,i totally agree whatever u've said after this,can't said it better especially loved
kisi ko bhi mukamal jahaan nahin miltaπŸ‘
He sure is losing it big time  n Shobna is not much of a help in helping him becum sane again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... thanksssssssssssss again 😳😳

DV says tareef nahin sunni mujhe uski ( i dont want 2 hear her praise) 🀣🀣 the way he says it 2 good πŸ‘πŸ‘ he is so desperate 🀣🀣
πŸ˜† oh dv is so frustrated he didn't even want to hear his beloved's tareef,veryyyyyyyyyy badπŸ˜›

yaaaaa how sad 😭 he needs anti-fustration tablets pronto ROFLROFL

Amoli ko aap jaisa gira hua insaan bhi sadhu sant lagne lage ga (Amoli will think a filthy man like u who can stoop 2 any level is a saint ).... 🀣🀣
loved shobnaEmbarrassed and after it her expression wasπŸ‘

She is jus fab ClapClapClap

im not gonna go in2 detail here coz its the same as b4 πŸ₯±
Priya u r the voice ov our hearts,it's such a πŸ₯±scene.
Merci madomoiselle 😳....... n i soooooo agree it definitely was a πŸ₯±πŸ₯± scene

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Ur most most welcome πŸ˜ƒ

sorry for my late reply,again busy with studiesπŸ€“πŸ€ͺ
Hey not 2 worry dear......... studies come 1st so good luck

as usuall your update was superb
Merci amigo πŸ˜›

shobna was ⭐️
dv was devilπŸ˜†
amoli 😲😭
dear ❀️sweetheart dumboπŸ˜ƒ
Totally agree πŸ‘πŸΌ..... it was purely DV's episode wot a devil n then in front of his wifey...... 🀣

my favorite line: Shobna adds wot sis-in-law dont u trust ur hubby..... jus look at thakur's face he is soooooooo innocent.....its definitely innocent now☺️ROFL
again i agree......... loved Shobna's act it was so convincing πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜† DV n innocent Shocked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

all the best
Thanksssssssss n all the best 2 u 2 πŸ˜ƒ