Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

possible track after mariage n arjun-read B4 votin

Poll Question: do u mind rahul of DMG 2 enter GHSP as geet's childhud frend frm H'pur

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [11.54%]
1 [3.85%]
21 [80.77%]
1 [3.85%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, read my idea before voting and please don't hate me! :-)
I used to watch DMG for about the begining year, after that it went down hill.
In that show dhrasti acted as a loud bubbly punjabi girl and mayank was her childhood enemy.
Mayanks name was rahul in the show.
These 2 would abuse each other in the most humiliating way ever-----it was the most comical thing on that show and everbody loved their chemistry. After a while they fell in love but then mayank left the show and then drasti. I'm gussing most of u know the story.

After maaneet marriage and then arjun turning positive (which is posible after the phone call he made to our nain ka tara) what is gonna be the next problem???

I thought that mayank could enter as geet's childhood from H'pur. Maybe he was studying while geet got married and pregnant and moved to dehli.

Mayank could enter as an architect in maan's company or some other way related to maaneet

Don't get me wrong, i am a strictly MAAN AND GEET FAN, this is just a idea for the future track.
Maaneet are gonna have problems so why not give this one a chance?

I personally think that in geet HSP after the maaneet mariage, mayank (rahul of DMG) should enter the show and add an interesting angle------the CV's are gonna need some sort of story with a twist so why not this. The DMG fans may start watching GHSP also and raise the TRP even higher

Do comment, i want to know what u guys think about this track for the future. :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
im sorry this is just my POV i dunt like mayank anand so i wud definately not want him to enter my favourite show,m not against ur idea but it cud be any other actor,plz not mayank anand m really really sorry if i've hurt u, i dont like MAConfused,but honestly dis track cud bring spice to the show i waanna see jealous maan ,insecure regarding his wifeLOL however  apart frm MA anyone wud be acceptableSmile 

Edited by untamedtigress - 03 January 2011 at 2:46pm
MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think it'll fit into the track cause Geet was from a strict Punjabi family & in punjabi families girls aren't not allowed 2 be around guys that much so can't imagine an childhood enemy unless he was from her school or something .
But Mayank is actually on a break from acting and is writing books or something like that xD

But that't not a bad idea cause we all noe that Drashti + Mayank also did okai in DMG but hai Maan + Geet are the best & you're right, if there's going 2 be trouble than we shud have some good actors 4 it also .

If the CV'S decide to add some random trakc in there without following Geet's past that would work, but I honestly don't think that the CV'S will do it

Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 03 January 2011 at 2:48pm
a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
no

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top