Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MESSED UP SAX SIBLINGS (Page 3)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Thanks Mera!!!....didn't expect any post from you today.Thumbs Up

Loser # 3........No comment.... but i do have a question, Is MKAP paying by the minute anything exceed over 5 minutes will cost more money, why I asked because Mr. Mrs SCAM only had 5 minutes or less airtime today.

Loser # 2..... well almost a year ago Krishna, and his two stooges (Tunna & chandu), Angad and his two headless arms ( Jugnu & Unlucky), went to a restaurant for a meal, where Krishna didn't want to pay. Loser # 2 was also there , who gave Krishna, a  lecture  about paying for their meals. Was a proud moment for him he went home and brag about it. A year after he is having or thinking of sticky fingers.

Loser # 1...she is the only sensible saxenas, right now. she is worried about her maika plight, which is normal. lashing out at Krishna, I understand, she dosen't want him to borrow from friends or ask his father.
she dosen't want her in-laws to know what is going on in her maika home. which is typical, it is ok for maika, to know every ins and outs of  in-laws home and life, but in-laws, must not know of the ins and outs of Maika home and life.

Shamu, is so cheap hard to believe he is a broke man,  after he was release from prison never seen him go to work. unless dadi, play BINGO, and lost .

Mia

How's that for a New Year's surprise? Big smile

Loser # 3 committed bigamy with her eyes open. Loser # 2 is going the Takur's way and may end up with sticky fingers after all. His left hand may do what his right hand has no clue about.  That leaves Loser # 1. Well compared to her siblings she isn't that much of a loser but her fixation with her maike at her attitude towards her sasural makes it difficult for Krishna to keep up with dancing to her tunes. He probably already figured out that one little twich at maike she will make him run rugged till she feels calm again. Imagine had she found out about her Papa dearest's health. How is a girl ever going to establish her future with her sasural and her husband when he is still unpud, doesn't make a living and they have a long way to go. Instead she goes out of her way to get tangled in maike issues instead of letting them fix their own problems. What would she have done had she been living out of state and not able to poke into maike affairs all the time. Many a marriage has gone down the tubes for a girls incapacity to give her marriage priority over matters at maike.

If POPS show that reality that would be a welcome surprise. Krishna should draw the line and give her an ultimatum to focus on their future instead of wasting all her time in worrying over the worrisome Saxes and their never ending problems. As long as they are around this is the life they will embrace, they are too set in their ways to even consider an alternate lifestyle at this point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerCrAzYRED

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I am not even sure whether we, the plebians, are even supposed to comment on the omissions and commissions of H.H. Mme Pratigya.Confused She is meant to be like Caesar's wife, above suspicion.Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierelle45gawkerMERARAI

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
PRATIGYA is boring now it wanst the show it once used t be. and sax fam omg they just give me headachs. serioly they should win the most annoying characters on screen
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mia03

Thanks Mera!!!....didn't expect any post from you today.Thumbs Up

Loser # 3........No comment.... but i do have a question, Is MKAP paying by the minute anything exceed over 5 minutes will cost more money, why I asked because Mr. Mrs SCAM only had 5 minutes or less airtime today.

Loser # 2..... well almost a year ago Krishna, and his two stooges (Tunna & chandu), Angad and his two headless arms ( Jugnu & Unlucky), went to a restaurant for a meal, where Krishna didn't want to pay. Loser # 2 was also there , who gave Krishna, a  lecture  about paying for their meals. Was a proud moment for him he went home and brag about it. A year after he is having or thinking of sticky fingers.

Loser # 1...she is the only sensible saxenas, right now. she is worried about her maika plight, which is normal. lashing out at Krishna, I understand, she dosen't want him to borrow from friends or ask his father.
she dosen't want her in-laws to know what is going on in her maika home. which is typical, it is ok for maika, to know every ins and outs of  in-laws home and life, but in-laws, must not know of the ins and outs of Maika home and life.

Shamu, is so cheap hard to believe he is a broke man,  after he was release from prison never seen him go to work. unless dadi, play BINGO, and lost .

Mia

How's that for a New Year's surprise? Big smile

Loser # 3 committed bigamy with her eyes open. Loser # 2 is going the Takur's way and may end up with sticky fingers after all. His left hand may do what his right hand has no clue about.  That leaves Loser # 1. Well compared to her siblings she isn't that much of a loser but her fixation with her maike at her attitude towards her sasural makes it difficult for Krishna to keep up with dancing to her tunes. He probably already figured out that one little twich at maike she will make him run rugged till she feels calm again. Imagine had she found out about her Papa dearest's health. How is a girl ever going to establish her future with her sasural and her husband when he is still unpud, doesn't make a living and they have a long way to go. Instead she goes out of her way to get tangled in maike issues instead of letting them fix their own problems. What would she have done had she been living out of state and not able to poke into maike affairs all the time. Many a marriage has gone down the tubes for a girls incapacity to give her marriage priority over matters at maike.

If POPS show that reality that would be a welcome surprise. Krishna should draw the line and give her an ultimatum to focus on their future instead of wasting all her time in worrying over the worrisome Saxes and their never ending problems. As long as they are around this is the life they will embrace, they are too set in their ways to even consider an alternate lifestyle at this point.
 I want POPs to end this loser #3 track ASAP, god i can't even remember when was the last time I watched a full MKAP episode. I want Pearl ma'ma, to show her woman empowerment and take back her show. I want Shanti Bushan, to show what a true writer he is and his love for writing. I don't need to know what wrong doing went on just correct the wrong and move on would be a nice 2011.
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Loved reading your post, Mera.  I think you wrote down the sentiments of most viewers.

The new year began the same way as the year ended, totally uninspiring.  What should have been an explosive confrontation to unmask Amans real face turned out to be a total farce and brought no closure to the torture that we were endured to.  It is clear that this track was solely for the purpose of Arushi and no one else as it is her and her decisions we have to sympathise with. 

What Arushi said was pure hypocrisy.  How can she stand there and accuse another woman to ruin another woman's life, when she herself has committed that same sin. (ie Kesar).  She showed no guilt when marrying Shakti and nor should she be forgiven.  This is entirely her fault and no matter how much the CVs try to justify her actions, she should be held accountable.

Adarsh has always been this way.  His double dealings have always been a secret and never exposed.  As usual, he will blame Komal and Krishna for his plight and not take any responsibility for his misdoings.  Prats will realise that her brother was justified in taking bribes and will remain quiet as usual.  No wrongness of Sax seems to disturb Prats.

Nothing to say about Prats that has not been said before.  May be I misunderstood her but did she imply taking loans is wrong and that one should only earn to support themselves.  Her brother does a living by giving loans so is his job not a respectable, good job?!.

I dont get why she said Komal did wrong.  From where I saw it she asked her father for a gift in money, and it is her choice as to how she spends that money.  She never disclosed her real reason and kept her sasural respect in tact.  Why is it that Pratigya can be a daughter and no one else has that right?!

I have to admit I have borrowed money from friends and are they implying that what I have done is wrong or I have committed some sort of sin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Loved reading your post, Mera.  I think you wrote down the sentiments of most viewers.

The new year began the same way as the year ended, totally uninspiring.  What should have been an explosive confrontation to unmask Amans real face turned out to be a total farce and brought no closure to the torture that we were endured to.  It is clear that this track was solely for the purpose of Arushi and no one else as it is her and her decisions we have to sympathise with. 

What Arushi said was pure hypocrisy.  How can she stand there and accuse another woman to ruin another woman's life, when she herself has committed that same sin. (ie Kesar).  She showed no guilt when marrying Shakti and nor should she be forgiven.  This is entirely her fault and no matter how much the CVs try to justify her actions, she should be held accountable.

Adarsh has always been this way.  His double dealings have always been a secret and never exposed.  As usual, he will blame Komal and Krishna for his plight and not take any responsibility for his misdoings.  Prats will realise that her brother was justified in taking bribes and will remain quiet as usual.  No wrongness of Sax seems to disturb Prats.

Nothing to say about Prats that has not been said before.  May be I misunderstood her but did she imply taking loans is wrong and that one should only earn to support themselves.  Her brother does a living by giving loans so is his job not a respectable, good job?!.

I dont get why she said Komal did wrong.  From where I saw it she asked her father for a gift in money, and it is her choice as to how she spends that money.  She never disclosed her real reason and kept her sasural respect in tact.  Why is it that Pratigya can be a daughter and no one else has that right?!

I have to admit I have borrowed money from friends and are they implying that what I have done is wrong or I have committed some sort of sin.

Star

This show seems to be a situation drama week to week. There is a lack of cogency in the way the story is being presented. The core of a character is so fluid that it appears the writers change on a weekly basis. How are we supposed to get a sense of a character at this rate?

For the first episode of the year it was a total disaster. Before they destroy what's left of the Takurs maybe we should tell POPS to voluntarily pack it in and save their other shows if their heart is not in making this show work. How much longer are we to tolerate a show when what makes it watchable is missing. The lack of acting is like serving ingredients on a tray in the name of a meal instead of cooking it first.  UGH!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Mili i am loving the chicken avatar. it reminds me of Froghorn Leghorn my fav Bugs Bunny character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Go to top