Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MESSED UP SAX SIBLINGS (Page 2)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Lovely post as usual Meraji! Luckily my LIKE button is working fine LOL Agree with all that you wrote, it really was a case of the three losers today. Since you've already said it all, I'll just mention a few things I personally found extremely irritating:

Adarsh: So he prefers to chose a corrupt lifestyle rather than break the fixed deposit. This little problem was all it took for him to break the lifelong Asool and adarsh taught by the prof? Has he even considered the fact that if he get's caught for corruption and fraud, he will be blacklisted everywhere? No one will give him a job. He'll be even more useless than the Krishna he looks down upon. Grow up and think straight Adarsh!

Arushi: How easily she let Aman go?! I kept waiting for one of the trademark Saxena slaps.... or maybe even some dialogye from Arushi similar to "You ruined my life and I hope you never have any happiness in yours"... Bad I know but Aman deserved something! This leniency from the Arushi who loved to take revenge.

Prats: Apart from what's already said, two things hurt me today. One when she said Komal was wrong in taking money from SS. Does she not realize that Komal actually saved the last shred of respect the Saxes had left in the area? She did it for the good of the family, yet Komal is considered wrong.
The other thing was when she told Krishna that he will never understand her.... so condesending. She doesn't treat him like an equal at all! If she keeps this attitude much longer, I'll begin to suspect whether she really even loves him or not.

Looks like CVs are getting jumbled up trying to clear the mess theyve created. For the first time in nine months, I've started skipping episodes and forwarding scenes Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Wonder how the Sad Saxes managed to get through life before the arrival of Prats the mahan beti in their lives?

I also wonder how they managed on just prof's salary when Adarsh was still a student? LOL

Also have to applaud you for the rest of the reply you wrote to Binny... Very very well written indeed Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Wonder how the Sad Saxes managed to get through life before the arrival of Prats the mahan beti in their lives?

I also wonder how they managed on just prof's salary when Adarsh was still a student? LOL

Also have to applaud you for the rest of the reply you wrote to Binny... Very very well written indeed Clap

I guess I exceeded my quota of LIKE for your posts today.LOL It worked for your previous post but not for this one. Go figure!

Thanks elle. Today, Prats's behavior to Krishna was the usual lashing out at her husband for maike's misery. She is portraying very effectively the marriages where the man is a joru ka gulam and following wifey like a dog on a leash. Those marriages do exist with one or the other partner drowning in bitterness. Without honesty there is no trust and without trust there is definitely no love.

It concerns me that Pooja Gor who portrays Prats says she applies Prats's way of handling matters in her real life as well. She better wake up before she realizes what makes for wonderful drama in reel life does not gel in real life. No man with self-esteem will take the level of crap that Prats has dished out to Krishna time and again in the name of love for more than a few months. I do hope the day comes when Krishna explodes bigtime to wake her out of her deluded stupor. The Sax siblings are delusional at best without an idea about the reality of life. They rarely seem to venture past their four walls of the green house and in Prof and Adarsh's case the walls of their offices.  When have they ever invited anyone to their home for a cup of tea or a meal. Forget the friends, they have still to feed Krishna a meal at their home and it's been nearly 10 months since Kriya and Komarsh weddings.  For that matter Adarsh hasn't had a meal at Takurs either. How come? He always arrived at Takurs on a full stomach or so he claimed to Krishna once.

Edited by MERARAI - 03 January 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Binny

Love your post! Sorry LIKE button says I said it too many times in the last 24 hours.  Sounds like cough syrup dosage instructions ....not allowed more than......in a 24 hour period.LOL

Wonder how the Sad Saxes managed to get through life before the arrival of Prats the mahan beti in their lives? Tongue

Prats has a sense of grandiosity that makes Takur Sajjan Singh look like a house cat. She is judgmental of her sasural and gives her maike a free pass. Would make for a great politician!

Adarsh continues to blame Krishna for his family's predicament. Komal is too naive to understand what he is saying when he said it was all Krishna's fault. His marrying Komal is also laid on Krishna's shoulders. No one forced him to marry Komal. In fact he defied SS even when he had a gun aimed at his kopadiya and said barabari ka rishta. All talk and to this day Komal has bent over backwards trying to please the ungrateful lot called Saxsenas.

I still don't believe Prats's assertion of being in love with Krishna. No woman in love would stand by and let her husband take flack for her day in and day out. To add to it she piles up her quota of taunts camaflouged as concern and "love" no wonder as Takurain said once the "chamak"/sparkle in his eyes has dimmed. He is constantly fending off verbal bullets from his family and her.

We got a rather power-packed insight into Prats the day he gave her the trust speech. He spelled out how deeply she had hurt him with the way she treated him after spending time together under the same roof in the same room. I was hoping to hear a simple "I am sorry I hurt your feelings" but nope, Maidam is too proud and thinks she is beyond accepting her deficiencies to the one person she can share everything in her life. How is that love, if she fails to even admit she is fallible and capable of hurting another person, one she claims to love. Her definition of love doesn't exist for it is a game of pretense, one that the society accepts as right and wrong. Without trust there is no love. As long as he is a puppet and tows her line she accepts his attention. When he thinks or acts in ways that don't fit her mental picture, she shuts him off and gives him a cold shoulder. Wonder which dictionary defines love as portrayed by Prats. It's definitely not one I've come across to date.

[/QUOTE] I wonder what this issue with the like button is hope it;s dealt with anyways well said Meera di !!

Prats actions are making it extremely difficult to defend her ways truly one must be able to comprehend her actions in order to actually feel her pain do the CV's truly believe logical individuals will accept anything and everything the lead says or does how can one look up to such an individual who simply lectures but falters when the time arrives for her to follow through with what she has preached to others !! She is always ready to argue and fight for her rights as well as others when it comes to the Tachurs but where her family is concerned her rules and regulations seem to change for the worse I want the CV's to address this issue they say prats is the symbol of strength one that will fight for justice regardless of the circumstances looking at the last few months I find her as a women who will fight for justice as long as her family is not harmed in any way whatsoever not at all acceptable !!!

I would have to disagree prats loves Krishna though has absolutely no idea how to handle her marraige harsh but true in all respect !! Prats has never explicitly stated she felt superior due to  her education but actions speak louder then words she has never made a serious attempt to stand up for her partner when others are taunting  him especially her own family members who looking at their record have no right to find faults in him when they have so many issues that must be addressed.

They have overlooked his presence on several occasions the twit openly insulted him yet only  her sisters pain was visible to her I must say it's time she concentrated on her marraige if Krishna's lack of education means he is incapable of providing for her prats unwillingness to communicate with him as an equal even in anger as well as incapability of tearing herself away from her families problems even for a second portrays her shortcomings as well as her readiness for such an institution. I don't even expect them to say sorry to one another arguments are expected in a marriage I simply want them to talk as equals to discuss their problems as well as stand up for one another things prats needs to work on !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 04 January 2011 at 7:37am

elle45....Poojie....

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

It concerns me that Pooja Gor who portrays Prats says she applies Prats's way of handling matters in her real life as well. She better wake up before she realizes what makes for wonderful drama in reel life does not gel in real life. No man with self-esteem will take the level of crap that Prats has dished out to Krishna time and again in the name of love for more than a few months. I do hope the day comes when Krishna explodes bigtime to wake her out of her deluded stupor.

Theres a problem with many of these women centric serials. They portray the female lead as a type of God, where she can do no wrong, can think no wrong and can never make a mistake. Even though we as viewers can sense the mistakes she makes, she will never feel she is wrong and will never apologise. Pratigya started with high hopes of female empowerment but till date its been shown that this means standing up against your inlaws and husband and expect that they will still like you.

I am also eagerly waiting for the day Krishna blasts Pratigya and truly makes her realise his worth in her life coz uptil now it seems she has been using 'Love' as an excuse to use him as her puppy.

lighthousepiera_uma

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

It concerns me that Pooja Gor who portrays Prats says she applies Prats's way of handling matters in her real life as well. She better wake up before she realizes what makes for wonderful drama in reel life does not gel in real life. No man with self-esteem will take the level of crap that Prats has dished out to Krishna time and again in the name of love for more than a few months. I do hope the day comes when Krishna explodes bigtime to wake her out of her deluded stupor.

Theres a problem with many of these women centric serials. They portray the female lead as a type of God, where she can do no wrong, can think no wrong and can never make a mistake. Even though we as viewers can sense the mistakes she makes, she will never feel she is wrong and will never apologise. Pratigya started with high hopes of female empowerment but till date its been shown that this means standing up against your inlaws and husband and expect that they will still like you.

I am also eagerly waiting for the day Krishna blasts Pratigya and truly makes her realise his worth in her life coz uptil now it seems she has been using 'Love' as an excuse to use him as her puppy.

There is a danger with showing a woman as infallible. In their attempts to show woman empowerment they are sending young women the wrong message. A false sense of empowerment is a dangerous thing esp among young viewers who may not have enough life's experience to guide them.

lighthousepierelle45

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
While watching the episode where Prats refusing to touch YKW's feet, Takurain tells SS she will make Prats touch her jetani's feet or she is not her real father's daughter. Seems like she is going to force Arushi into KN's arms after all. Or POPs finally come to their senses about this track and kill it before we decide to pull the plug on the show once and for all.

If this forum is any indication, a big group of audience have already abandoned this show, they don't bother to talk about it anymore.
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mera!!!....didn't expect any post from you today.Thumbs Up

Loser # 3........No comment.... but i do have a question, Is MKAP paying by the minute anything exceed over 5 minutes will cost more money, why I asked because Mr. Mrs SCAM only had 5 minutes or less airtime today.

Loser # 2..... well almost a year ago Krishna, and his two stooges (Tunna & chandu), Angad and his two headless arms ( Jugnu & Unlucky), went to a restaurant for a meal, where Krishna didn't want to pay. Loser # 2 was also there , who gave Krishna, a  lecture  about paying for their meals. Was a proud moment for him he went home and brag about it. A year after he is having or thinking of sticky fingers.

Loser # 1...she is the only sensible saxenas, right now. she is worried about her maika plight, which is normal. lashing out at Krishna, I understand, she dosen't want him to borrow from friends or ask his father.
she dosen't want her in-laws to know what is going on in her maika home. which is typical, it is ok for maika, to know every ins and outs of  in-laws home and life, but in-laws, must not know of the ins and outs of Maika home and life.

Shamu, is so cheap hard to believe he is a broke man,  after he was release from prison never seen him go to work. unless dadi, play BINGO, and lost .

lighthousepierMERARAI

Go to top