Pratigya
Pratigya

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MESSED UP SAX SIBLINGS

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Happy New Year Readers and Posters!Hug

We are back again to talk about the messed up Sax siblings. ConfusedShockedTongue
Ouch

LOSER # 1:Ouch Adarsh is ready to live life on the wild and dark side by venturing into the world of earning black money to play monthly bills out of guilt for being tum-tum bound for months on end. Instead of  making the spoiled brat pay for hitting him with his car and pushing him off in his tum tum they gave him a free pass. 

LOSER#2:Ouch Prats is too proud to work herself, wants her husband to work so she can save her maike, the sobbing Sad Sacks Saxsenas. She is the educated one yet she pressurizes the man she claims to love to get a white collared job so she can justify her Takur lifestyle to her sasural and fund her miserly maike who refuse to use their own fixed deposits to pay their monthly bills. They'd rather stay in the dark in more ways than one than have electricity or running water. Prats sees herself their savior at the expense of her husband's aatma samaan.

LOSER # 3:Ouch  She was spewing venom at her sister, refused to heed the words of her family, dragged a married loafer to the mandap, slapped her sister and married him knowing fully well it was illegal and she was hurting an innocent bystander Kesar (literarily and figuratively) and continued her reign of hatred by adding fuel to fire for Prats at her sasural. She let SCAM get away without a scratch. Neither was her plea and questions convincing.

MKAP continues with the uninspiring track of last yearConfused. It begins with YKW finally coming face to face with SCAM the creep she claims to have been in love with. None of us bought that there was any kind of love between SCAM and YKW, not even the brotherly kind let alone that of a lover. He made some sleazy moves on her in the kitchen and she fell for it like a ton of bricks. BTW, did she ever fess up to his moves when the family returned home?

At the temple we see a furious ex-Sax, soon to be ex-Takur (though she is illegally one at the moment) spewing her fury on SCAM after shedding a few tears of shock, something that comes naturally to her. She asks him a lot of questions but the demand for answers were weak at best.  Is this the best she can do when it comes to grabbing his shirt? Couldn't she grab his neck instead or give him one fiery thappad like the one she gave her sister Prats at the mandap instead? An immature girl with no idea of what a marriage entails instead stands there declaring her love to a narcissistic pig that doesn't give cents about her or her feelings. He brushed aside her pleas with cold indifference except to say it was just the name of the game to him .... he won, she lost. 

Here is a girl who has spent days keeping her vile side alive, taunting her sister, pulling the wool over SS and SDS for days on end and toying with KN. One would think she has honed her skills enough to take it another step further with SCAM but no she is left standing with no real answers while SCAM and his wife leave the temple hand in hand. It's ironic that the truth comes out in a temple of all places. Why didn't she spend a few minutes reflecting on whether the sister she trusted all her life would suddenly ruin her life? Why didn't she suspect there was more to Prats and Krishna's claims and try to get to the truth instead? At least that would have given us viewers something worthwhile to watch instead of this stale war of sisters. But it isn't over yet. Her journey back to the bosom of the sobbing Saxes is still to come not to mention the Takurs wrath on Prats for the evil choices of the sister.  Will YKW go away? Do we need to send a petition to POPS telling them to move forward from their obsessive portrayal of an actress who seriously needs acting lessons?

When did Krishna go from the sharp-witted fella who could smell a rat a mile away, was always thinking on his feet and creative in finding solutions to his life's problems in the early days when he was pursuing Prats. With every passing month, except for his sporadic outbursts with pearls of wisdom he is getting dumber by the minute. He seems to fit right in with the dumb da dumb dumb dumb sasural of his these days. Neither does he see a problem nor does he have an answer unless Prats spells it out to him.

Prats still mired in her maike problems refuses to grow up.  She still doesn't get it that her maike doesn't want her to know their daily problems with her. If Komal hadn't experienced a momentary slip of the tongue she would still be clueless about the blackout at Saxes and their sorry state of fiscal affairs. Why is Prats blaming Krishna for her inability to fund her maike's needs? Even if Krishna did make a living how does that give her the right to just take it and give it to her maike?

If Prats really wants Krishna to wake up to the reality of making a living why not show him by example? She is educated all she has to do is get a job to pay for their living. She trumpets her aatma samaan every chance she gets. Why not use the same aatma samaan as a reason to not continue eating or getting dolled up with sasural money unless either of both of them contributed to the family's funds. That would get Krishna to seriously reflect on his choices. Instead she blames him for her inability to help her maike. First rule of law after marriage especially in the first year ''' never make maike the central focus of one's life. No matter how understanding a sasural, it will be a sour or bitter pill to swallow for them. 

Prats has never accepted her sasural as her own family though she has verbalized "yeh bhi humara ghar aur parivaar hai" (this is my home and family) but her actions bar the usual socially accepted ways of showing respect she has done what she has in her ziddi ways. Krishna has had to play second fiddle to her wishes while getting beaten on both sides of the drum by his parents. Krishna is turning out to be a one-man band alright! Today Prats played the same tune using his inability to earn yet as the cause of her worries about maike. Does she ever think how her behavior also makes him a worrywart bec' she refuses to budge from her ziddi ways?

Adarsh is behaving in adarshless ways and we are seeing the beginning of a man ready to earn some black money. Perfect fit for Takur SS's damadh. He overhears a client trying to get his loan approved and today Adarsh steps in and agrees to take the shortcut and get it done. Daughter is getting ready to walk out of a bigamous marriage so son steps in to become a shady dealer earning some on the side to pay for family bills. At the rate that Adarsh is breaking all Sax enforced rules he could easily join the Takur family operations. Krishna could become the reformed Sax wannabe. How boring!

Are we supposed to believe the ever-shrewd Takurain sitting in her cot today didn't catch on to the looks on her new bahuria's face when she returns from the temple? Are we to believe she is not suspicious of YKW's eyes on Prats that too with sadness and tears but not one of contempt? Are we to believe that Komal and Takurain let her just walk away without an answer esp. after she stood there for a few mins her looks directed at Prats. If nothing at all that should have raised Takurain's antenna to get suspicious that something was the matter. Instead we see her playing dumb, praising the nayki dulhan and dissing Prats like she can't get through a day without a sashranaama archana of Prats on a daily basis.

YKW walks in locks the door and rushes into her sister's arms. She had dug herself into a hell hole overriding warnings from her parents and Prats and after all her demeaning ways of publicly hurting her sister, fueling the hatred of the Takurs against her sister she now comes running to her looking to be rescued? Someone's got to send YKW, the character to a psych ward for some serious observation. This is will give the actress playing YKW a break to get some acting lessons. Better yet, it will give us the viewers a reprieve or at least a respite from this character and this acting that needs much improvement. So what say POPS, how about a little New Year's gift for us the loyal viewers.

Preview: Takurain plays big bad wolf and comes knocking on Prats's door, ready to bite her head off until her glance shifts to see the nayki bahuriya with Prats and her expression changes to one of suspicion. Why wouldn't she? The new found incubator and favorite bahu who has been spitting venomous and warming the cockles of the Takurs' hearts is suddenly having a tete-a-tete with their enemy? Conspiracy theory coming alive?

The LIKE button is behaving like the Sax siblings todayTongue, doing it's own thing. So let's ignore it for the time being while they fix the glitch.  But who is going to fix the Sax siblings?

Your commentsClap on this post is Hugalways welcome.Big smile
Clap

Edited by MERARAI - 03 January 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starbengali.rani97LadyRoselighthousepierVarenyab2011Mili27elle45MitrashaktiAlwayshopefulLOVE_DMGa_umaMinnie.roseinbloomtelstraPragati.T....Poojie....

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
won't say much as got to go to work back agian except: that somehow existence of other two losers (Aadarsh and Arushi) Looser No 2 will be blame it on Krishna rather the Sucksena gene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMinnie.MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

won't say much as got to go to work back agian except: that somehow existence of other two losers (Aadarsh and Arushi) Looser No 2 will be blame it on Krishna rather the Sucksena gene

Hey KC!

Nice to see your post after a llllooooooooooooooooooooong time.Thumbs Up  The episode was a Thumbs Down leaving us feeling Confused, Shocked, Ouch, Angry, Ermm, Unhappy and Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Hey KC!

Nice to see your post after a llllooooooooooooooooooooong time.Thumbs Up  The episode was a Thumbs Down leaving us feeling Confused, Shocked, Ouch, Angry, Ermm, Unhappy and Disapprove

I am enjoying Maryada so i don't get all stressed abt Pratigya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Hey KC!

I am enjoying Maryada so i don't get all stressed abt Pratigya.

That drama is heading for a blowup and wonder who gets to pay.ShockedWink  I want whoever messed up MKAP to fess up to it.

Edited by MERARAI - 03 January 2011 at 3:05pm

CrAzYRED

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Meera di

Lovely post I must say loved your sarcasm it was far more entertaining then the episode Big smile

The confrontation was pathetic I agree in fact I could not help but laugh at some of the dialogues as well as the intensity and pain the twit was trying to portray. I am surprised the CV's thought we would buy this all they had to show for these months of torture was the twit calling SCAM a few names and begging for an answer what happened to the junior Amma all of the sudden anyone would have expected her to lose control of her emotions and do something drastic hit, slap etc what we got was mere disappointments !!

As for Kriya's relationship there has been no development here Krishna refuses to think for himself and  behaves like a child one who needs directions before he does or thinks about anything !! I am annoyed with prats at the moment I can understand her concern for her family but there should always be a balance created when it comes to family and in laws she can't run to her house whenever they have any kind of problem... it's time she understood the importance of letting them deal with their issues how will they ever learn if she shows up even before they are given a chance to make an effort !

Also her blaming  Krishna's unemployment was not at all acceptable according to me this man is uneducated who will give him the kind of job she is dreaming of shouldn't her first priority be making him capable of finding an acceptable job how can she expect things from him when she is aware of his shortcomings !! And if she is in such a dire need she has education Krishna's support she can find a job and fulfill her families needs which by the way I still find difficult to understand their sudden state of poverty but....

Isn't it strange how both  Adarsh and Arushi overlooked the faults of the Mathurs one completely while it hardly looks like the twit wants revenge from SCAM while they refuse to truly accept Krishna a man who has always thought well for them !

Edited by Binny1247 - 03 January 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100a_umaCrAzYREDMinnie.....Poojie....

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the long detailed post
took me time to read it
but i loved ur comments on everything
i couldnt agree wiv u more
everything u wrote is so true
an cant be judged otherwise

Edited by 2k6zmushtaq - 03 January 2011 at 7:33pm

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Meera di

Lovely post I must say loved your sarcasm it was far more entertaining then the episode Big smile

The confrontation was pathetic I agree in fact I could not help but laugh at some of the dialogues as well as the intensity and pain the twit was trying to portray. I am surprised the CV's thought we would buy this all they had to show for these months of torture was the twit calling SCAM a few names and begging for an answer what happened to the junior Amma all of the sudden anyone would have expected her to lose control of her emotions and do something drastic hit, slap etc what we got was mere disappointments !!

As for Kriya's relationship there has been no development here Krishna refuses to think for himself and  behaves like a child one who needs directions before he does or thinks about anything !! I am annoyed with prats at the moment I can understand her concern for her family but there should always be a balance created when it comes to family and in laws she can't run to her house whenever they have any kind of problem... it's time she understood the importance of letting them deal with their issues how will they ever learn if she shows up even before they are given a chance to make an effort !

Also her blaming  Krishna's unemployment was not at all acceptable according to me this man is uneducated who will give him the kind of job she is dreaming of shouldn't her first priority be making him capable of finding an acceptable job how can she expect things from him when she is aware of his shortcomings !! And if she is in such a dire need she has education Krishna's support she can find a job and fulfill her families needs which by the way I still cannot understand how they became so poor all of the sudden but....

Isn't it strange how both  Adarsh and Arushi overlooked the faults of the Mathurs one completely while it hardly looks like the twit wants revenge from SCAM while they refuse to truly accept Krishna a man who has always thought well for them !

Binny

Love your post! Sorry LIKE button says I said it too many times in the last 24 hours.  Sounds like cough syrup dosage instructions ....not allowed more than......in a 24 hour period.LOL

Wonder how the Sad Saxes managed to get through life before the arrival of Prats the mahan beti in their lives? Tongue

Prats has a sense of grandiosity that makes Takur Sajjan Singh look like a house cat. She is judgmental of her sasural and gives her maike a free pass. Would make for a great politician!

Adarsh continues to blame Krishna for his family's predicament. Komal is too naive to understand what he is saying when he said it was all Krishna's fault. His marrying Komal is also laid on Krishna's shoulders. No one forced him to marry Komal. In fact he defied SS even when he had a gun aimed at his kopadiya and said barabari ka rishta. All talk and to this day Komal has bent over backwards trying to please the ungrateful lot called Saxsenas.

I still don't believe Prats's assertion of being in love with Krishna. No woman in love would stand by and let her husband take flack for her day in and day out. To add to it she piles up her quota of taunts camaflouged as concern and "love" no wonder as Takurain said once the "chamak"/sparkle in his eyes has dimmed. He is constantly fending off verbal bullets from his family and her.

We got a rather power-packed insight into Prats the day he gave her the trust speech. He spelled out how deeply she had hurt him with the way she treated him after spending time together under the same roof in the same room. I was hoping to hear a simple "I am sorry I hurt your feelings" but nope, Maidam is too proud and thinks she is beyond accepting her deficiencies to the one person she can share everything in her life. How is that love, if she fails to even admit she is fallible and capable of hurting another person, one she claims to love. Her definition of love doesn't exist for it is a game of pretense, one that the society accepts as right and wrong. Without trust there is no love. As long as he is a puppet and tows her line she accepts his attention. When he thinks or acts in ways that don't fit her mental picture, she shuts him off and gives him a cold shoulder. Wonder which dictionary defines love as portrayed by Prats. It's definitely not one I've come across to date.

Edited by MERARAI - 03 January 2011 at 3:54pm

a_uma

Go to top