Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneet_ayla

sure sure........but itwill be my turn next........if she survives ur thappars....πŸ˜†

haha...yup oosko milege...do char phute (backwards) haath ke thapar vo bhi punjabi vala...mujhe sauch mein bhoth zayada gusa aatha hai jab ve woh aate hai...yahaan meri jaan ja rahi thi geet ke liya...aur vahaan AA chuma chati ke chakar mein par rahe the...😑
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣 this is so  true........but no need to give supari we r enough to finish her....πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
theek hai...tum oosko pakar ke rakna...aur phela mein oosko do-char thapar marroongi!!!!!!!😑....aur log qatar mein ....mein phela!!!πŸ˜‰[/QUOTE]
sure sure........but itwill be my turn next........if she survives ur thappars....πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
and then hand her to me so i can straight away deport her to Iceland or Antartica....whatever she prefers.....ya i like giving my victims a choiceπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
& do take her in her mini dress coz how much winter it may be....she prefers short dresses.....πŸ˜‰ 
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet_ayla

🀣🀣🀣 this is so  true........but no need to give supari we r enough to finish her....πŸ˜†

theek hai...tum oosko pakar ke rakna...aur phela mein oosko do-char thapar marroongi!!!!!!!😑....aur log qatar mein ....mein phela!!!πŸ˜‰
and then hand her to me so i can straight away deport her to Iceland or Antartica....whatever she prefers.....ya i like giving my victims a choiceπŸ˜†
& do take her in her mini dress coz how much winter it may be....she prefers short dresses.....πŸ˜‰ 
*GASP* why would you wanna scare the cute penguins away?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

P.S. i forgot my *like*
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
rosh di you just love disappearing naaπŸ˜†
too much office work today, eh?πŸ˜‰
try pataaoing jeejsπŸ˜‰
punjabispice thumbnail

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

theek hai...tum oosko pakar ke rakna...aur phela mein oosko do-char thapar marroongi!!!!!!!😑....aur log qatar mein ....mein phela!!!πŸ˜‰

P.S. i forgot my *like*
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u guys are hysterical
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

P.S. i forgot my *like*
🀣🀣🀣awwww..i'm so sry i forgot them...i'm already imagining their poor condition...but vaise b if u r taking her near them....they'll b horrified no matter what she does.......πŸ˜†
macho_muffin thumbnail

P.S. i forgot my *like*
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u guys are hysterical
glad to be of your service di!πŸ˜†.....right Saumya?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
punjabispice thumbnail

rosh di you just love disappearing naaπŸ˜†

too much office work today, eh?πŸ˜‰
try pataaoing jeejsπŸ˜‰

i was about to mention that....voh busy ho gayi...mahi mahi aur aankon ki gustakia kar rahi hai!!....Di ko koi jaake bhacho...nahin to oosko phir se files ghar leygana pareyga....
macho_muffin thumbnail

P.S. i forgot my *like*
🀣🀣🀣awwww..i'm so sry i forgot them...i'm already imagining their poor condition...but vaise b if u r taking her near them....they'll b horrified no matter what she does.......πŸ˜†
exactly!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....so i thought why make them suffer more?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
omgg i know....i feel soo bad for dumping her on them....but then think about it, she will prove to be entertainment for them....since it was a job she couldn't do for us!πŸ˜†
macho_muffin thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabispice

i was about to mention that....voh busy ho gayi...mahi mahi aur aankon ki gustakia kar rahi hai!!....Di ko koi jaake bhacho...nahin to oosko phir se files ghar leygana pareyga....

wow aur di hume besharam kehti hain, jabki khud ka office romance chalta hain!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰