sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't get it - why on earth Ratan Rajput wants to go through this swayamvar????? This is completely absurd.

Swayamvar show is only for the likes of Rakhi and Rahul Mahajan.. ..needing cheap publicity.

I don't think Ratan should resort to such ways... She is a far superior actress and has made a place for her on small screen.

She should wait for good offers to come her way........... 

My sincere advice - Ratan, Do not even think of doing it.. God is with you so your contract is extended If you go for Swayamvar.... You will end up losing all you have - your fans, your reputation that you have worked so hard for...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree..her doing swayamvar is sooo cheap...her reputation will be maligned
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sme123

I don't get it - why on earth Ratan Rajput wants to go through this swayamvar????? This is completely absurd.

Swayamvar show is only for the likes of Rakhi and Rahul Mahajan.. ..needing cheap publicity.

I don't think Ratan should resort to such ways... She is a far superior actress and has made a place for her on small screen.

She should wait for good offers to come her way........... 

My sincere advice - Ratan, Do not even think of doing it.. God is with you so your contract is extended If you go for Swayamvar.... You will end up losing all you have - your fans, your reputation that you have worked so hard for...

i agree